[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normal girls only want chads >not-like-the-other-girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1351454849947.jpg (370KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1351454849947.jpg
370KB, 750x563px
>normal girls only want chads
>not-like-the-other-girls only want le STEM meme so nerdy xD hipster chads with glasses
>4chan girls want either the former or pretentious nazi chads
>no girl on earth wants someone like whatever the fuck I am
>>
>>36438935
What type of guy are you then?
>>
>>36438935
If you honestly are still attracted to 3D girls, you have no one to blame but yourself. Even traps are less pathetic tbqh.
>>
>>36438935
ok
el originalo
>>
File: 1487205135771.jpg (90KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
1487205135771.jpg
90KB, 600x368px
>>36438967
I don't know what the hell I am, but I'm nothing like what I've seen any woman describing she wanted of a man.

>>36438974
I've already given up on ever finding love, but that doesn't stop me from lamenting that reality can't be like my oriental cartoons.

>>36438980
ok
>>
>Take a look at this guy
>Not transcending and orbiting CamGurls in 2017
>>
all girls want chad
"yes"
all girls want hipster chad
"yes"
all girls want nerdy chad
"...yes"
all girls want nazi chad
"again, yes"
all girls want--
YEP

this is turning into a fucking children's book. find something else to talk about
>>
File: 1379782875811.jpg (57KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1379782875811.jpg
57KB, 720x540px
>>36439099
If I can't actually manage to live a human life, at least let me whine about it endlessly at a Taiwanese slideshow convention.
>>
>>36438974
>Even traps are less pathetic tbqh.
keep telling yourself that faggot
>>36438935
all relationships with other people are basically the same, from friendships to work acquaintances to girlfriends - both parties only enter into it if it provides some sort of benefit for them

Do something no one else does, and do it confidently. Or just go full dad-mode and pick up sloots with daddy issues
>>
>>36439029
Are you a Pajeet? That would explain why you can't get girls.
>>
>>36439184
That would be a good explanation if it were the case, yes.

>>36439164
>all relationships with other people are basically the same ... both parties only enter into it if it provides some sort of benefit for them
No kidding. My point is that no girl would see value in interaction with someone like me. Thanks for bringing up this point of discussion though, I guess.
>Do something no one else does
Doesn't work if it's something no one wants.
>and do it confidently
This means nothing at all as advice. This is equivalent to saying, "Just be that cool guy that people like/respect (for being who he is)."
>>
File: 1477517374830.jpg (27KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1477517374830.jpg
27KB, 604x604px
>>36438935
I know a pasty, ACNE scarred, snaggle toothed, greasy Jew haired, 28-year old KHV manlet skeleton with shit posture and a speech impediment OP.

I told him the only practical advice that matters. Pick a woman that doesn't intimidate you and make her think you are better than her. We went to 3 Starbucks together and I forced him to ask for one girl's number from each. He has a 20 year old gf now. Yes she is fat.

I took the anime-pill when I realized 3D women were worthless so I don't actually advise doing this. 4-5 gfs will leave you feeling this way soon enough. But this is the general method if you want loveless relationships. Good luck OP.
>>
>>>/adv/ can help you with your feelings of insecurity op.
>>
>>36440624

Is it true that 3D women cannot compete with 2D women? A guy on [s4s] told me that and I need you to confirm.
>>
File: 1487548486852.png (567KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487548486852.png
567KB, 715x1000px
>>36440677
/a/ here, it is true. And not even in a memetic way. I recall a screencapped post that summarized it fairly well. It went along the lines of "Remember what you thought women were going to be like growing up? In anime, they actually do act like that".

I suggest watching Getsuyoubi no Tawawa to see if you will be able to relate to these feels.

Fully accepting the anime pill requires tremendous autism to throw away any feelings of regret or sour grapes, but ultimately you will ascend to being like a normalfag. Instead of working hard to fuck women, you work hard so you can feel like you'd make your waifu happy. You know she would support you, so when you come home to see her figurines and goods you relax and are comforted. Normalfags do this with 3D women and get similar results, but anime pussy is superior, and 2D girls are just as capable of reciprocating on your love as 3DPD.

It's quite the life, I live alone in a clean apartment and spend all of my income on my waifu and hobbies. It just works.
>>
File: living all alone.png (200KB, 697x276px) Image search: [Google]
living all alone.png
200KB, 697x276px
>>36440644
It's not insecurity; it's an honest, realistic assessment of my value as a person in the eyes of all other people. I'm perfectly secure in knowing just how universally worthless and unwanted I am.
>Don't bother with what other people think, just determine your own self-worth
I fucking hate myself and I ruin my own life, and I would rather be veritably anyone else.
Additionally, humans are social animals. If I could rip that part out of me that desires interaction with or respect and affection from other people, or at least inhibit it enough to make life less starkly miserable, I would.
>>
I have a robot friend who spend 2 month trying to get with this girl who was already married. When it didn't work he went on a rant about how all women are whores.
>>
File: 3809749.jpg (253KB, 640x1153px) Image search: [Google]
3809749.jpg
253KB, 640x1153px
>>36440771
>"Remember what you thought women were going to be like growing up? In anime, they actually do act like that"
That sounds like a good post, I know what kind of feeling you're talking about.

Also, I've been hoping to get to the point that you're at for a while. It's just really hard to get into that mindset where it doesn't bother you anymore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.