[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we see Cody here in a few years? He's literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1492725474797.jpg (17KB, 720x369px) Image search: [Google]
1492725474797.jpg
17KB, 720x369px
Will we see Cody here in a few years?
He's literally a robot in the making.
>>
I hope he can go back to his real mom soon

No kid deserves this shit, what a bunch of fucktards
>>
there is a kind of unfuckable woman who seem to always have kids, strange stuff
>>
I feel bad for Cody
>his dad and stepmother hates him
>his siblings hate him
>only has his sister with him but she's too scared and gets abused as well
>always gets the worst of the """""pranks"""""
>gets yelled at when he "can't take a joke"
>stays with his grandparents while the rest of the family goes to Disneyland cause "he doesn't deserve it"
>probably has developed some kind of Stockholm's Syndrome or is too scared of his family to tell somebody else about the abuse
worst of all, his father feels no remorse about it whatsoever
>>
>>36438928
You're right. I can see myself in him, it might be too late. He'll live with this seething anger in him every day of his life.

I'm not trying to sound edgy but since he's been physically and psychologically abused by the people that he's identified as his "family" the rest of his life or at least his teenage/formative years will have a Linkin Park song playing in the background.
>>
>>36438928
If the kid ended up being a mass shooter I wouldn't blame him.
>>
>>36438986
I thank the lord that his mom is getting full custody of him! That poor baby!
>>
>We didn't do anything wrong
>We don't abuse Cody
>Let's deleted every video that has Cody in it.

What a way to look guilty.
>>
>>36440817
That was my first thought. If this didnt stop I wouldn't have been surprised or blame him if he killed his whole family.
>>
>>36438928

Can somebody link me their channel? Don't remember the name.
>>
>>36440879
Depend on why you want to look. Most of the video have been deleted now. The best way to understand the situation is to watch some youtubers report about it.
>>
>>36440879
Daddy of five. Theyve deleted all their videos because Phillip DeFranco ripped them a new asshole and CPS is probably investigating.
>>
I've only seen some of their footage on /f/. Seeing Cody cry and wail while his """parents""" screamed at him for no fucking reason made me feel some sympathy. I could parent better than that, and that's saying something
>>
>>36439150
I don't know what you guys are talking about but this made me feel bad.
>>
>>36440921
Link to defranco episode pls
>>
>>36440921
I hate that faggot. All he does is sit on a bed and talk about the latest youtube trend and he gets millions of views
>>
>>36442262 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=joAoBvtF4I4
>>
>>36441257
>>36442262
https://youtu.be/fvoLmsXKkYM

https://youtu.be/mrilDQugeME

https://youtu.be/jfpzCsXGxQg

here's a good none Defranco video

https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM
>>
>>36442299
Don't like him either, but props to him for calling out shitheads on the internet.
>>
>>36442346
Thanks anons

oraganama >>36442358
>>
>>36442358
Wow. I had to stop watching after he showed a clip. I think I am going to cry.
>>
>>36442644
It's weird to me that robots could be affected by this, i had to think of it being bad before i could feel anything, like run through what was bad about it. Maybe just desensitized from internet deprivations.
>>
I really don't see how breaking up his family would help him at all. I'm only even taking everyone else's word that cody gets it the worst. Are there really no videos where cody is the one making one of his siblings cry? This retard had hundreds of videos. If his real mom (if she's really that) couldn't get custody of her kids in America of all places than it says a lot about her. Maybe that bipolar bitch isn't any better. As far as the siblings fighting, come on. Didn't any of you have siblings?
>>
>>36442681
I have a sibling and he was terribly abusive towards me through my whole childhood.
>>
>>36442739

Cool, I have siblings and we all have great relationshipsite with each other
>>
>>36442677
I was very triggered by it. I grew up in a household where the father was always angry and would beat and threaten you for the smallest misstep.
>>36442681
I don't deny that siblings can sometimes hit each other (especially boys). But did your parents encourage you to slap or bodyslam your siblings just for fun?
>>
>>36442681

He will be better off in a foster home. I've met someone who had abusive parents, went to a foster home, and turned out really well, learned what family really means.
>>
I hate how the only response the parents have to him crying is "it's just a prank bro"

Jesus fuck what terrible parents
>>
>>36438928
why is keemstar defending those parents
>that gnome will never change
>>
>be ginger
>Cody looks remarkably similar to me as a child
>i wasnt abused but i identify strongly with him
>parents and siblings would push me and bother me sometimes for hours because they thought it was funny
>singing really loud into my ears, screaming and i mean fucking SCREAMING as loud as they could because they knew i didnt like it
>throw my stupid yugioh cards all over the place so i would have to reorganize them
>shutting off a game while i was playing it
>would poke my belly fat and demand i laugh like the pillsbury doughboy
>i wasnt even fat but i developed crippiling anxiety about my weight
>Parents didnt participate in much else but the screaming and singing but would encourage my sibilings (mostly my two sisters) to keep going
>i guess i looked really funny when i was seething with rage
>would block me in rooms and sing and scream as loud as they could at me
>all i would ever want to do is just be left the fuck alone
>i would eventually snap and scream and get furious
>started punching walls in frustration
>started hitting myself when i was alone trying to cool down
>i hated being home, was the only kid who just loved being at school because nobody bothered me there
>used to fantasize about taking my family on to Dr. Phil (Dr. Phil was still relevant when i was a kid) and exposing them for how annoying they were
>eventually my siblings grow out of it so my parents stop egging them on
>been told all my life that i was the problem, i just had anger issues and couldnt take a joke
>see the way people are reacting to Cody's situation
>feel vindicated and know that people would have felt bad for me too if they only knew
>>
>>36438928
Do you guys think maybe someday Cody will post a greentext of him wrasslin' with his sister (GONE SEXUAL)?
>>
>>36440845
>So basically"I Dindu nuffin?"

Literally nigger tier logic.
>>
>>36443938

The foster system is fucking terrible, so he almost certainly wouldn't be
>>
File: le thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
le thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>36440839
why are you typing like an absolute faggot
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.