[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose /r9k/ got it's wish and and was granted a girlfriend.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1144570442580.jpg (62KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1144570442580.jpg
62KB, 457x381px
Suppose /r9k/ got it's wish and and was granted a girlfriend. (or boyfriends fro the alleged females and gay males)
You are now free from your feel when no gf.
Now what do you expect? are you going to go out? What are you even going to do together?

You understand that you don't just get to keep her for sex right? You should try a prostitute if you want that.
She'll have wants and needs you're going to have to maintain now, you don't just get to keep her for nothing, you do understand this don't you?
Or did you never bother to think beyond crossing "having a girlfriend" and "having sex" from you checklist.
>>
>>36438098
>/r9k/'s wish is to get a girlfriend
>assuming

will this strawman die already? most of us are already post-girlfriend
>>
>>36438098
>implyig I want a gf
>>
>>36438137
>most of us are already post-girlfriend
Is that really the standard or are you an exception?
What's with the manlet threads, or the virgin threads
yesterday we had two of those going simultaneously for several hours.
In fact we have those threads every day.
>>
It would depend what she likes to do.
We could enjoy hobbies together, and learn about each other's.
We could go out and see friends, but I'd rather be with a more introverted girl, so I doubt this would be common.
We could work on things around the house, fix up the gardens and all that stuff.
Go on road trips together, I know a few nice spots.
We would just do whatever we have the opportunity and interest in doing.

Most couples I know do fuck all together, they just sit around watching tv.
>>
>>36438098
> She'll have wants and needs you're going to have to maintain now

That make at least one reason to go out of my room...
>>
File: Beta Uprising.jpg (99KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Beta Uprising.jpg
99KB, 540x300px
>>36438137
>most of us are already post-girlfriend
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>36438174
He's an exception.
>>
>>36438098
My only fear, is that I couldn't provide for her.

I don't have a car, a job, my own place to live, have crippling social anxiety, and literal autism.

I need to fix myself first, I guess.
>>
>>36438174
probably closer to the standard. i belong to the lurker caste though
>>
>>36438098
it's not that hard, even without a car or your own place. really though, that's actually just beside the point.

>>36438137
yup, that's just the 'tfw no gf' bunch that's getting up in everyone's faces here. maybe if OP had lurked moar he could tell. I'd wager that the natives of this board are closer to a silent minority right now than the other way around. this is the sort of thing that new users will assimilate to since they want to fit in. excited about the future yet?

>>36438174
yeah totally, the content of those threads seems really "robot" man. let's be real, it's just a failed normie circlejerk last time I checked, they might as well go down to reddit. we also had a lot of tinder threads and other dating trash on here but I wouldn't dare arguing that they're an actual part of this board.
>>
>>36438098
I was way more outgoing when in relationships. Would always try and go out once every week or so, even if it was just to our local card shop then getting food. Now that I'm alone again I haven't just gone out in over 3 months
>>
we'll stay indoors and play videogames and stuff and make brownies
>>
>>36438098
I bet you don't even know where that Miku came from Normie. REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36438271
This

I need my own place and a better job. I also need my own circle of friends first but it's a catch 22 trying to make them without any.
>>
Since I'm a NEET there are only 2 types of women I could get, NEET girls or rich girls who don't care about money.
I'd lock myself in a room with the NEET girl and play videogames watch anime and fuck like rabbits every day.

For the rich girl I'd play my best part as househusband and join her in whatever activities she wants to do.

But alas it's never going to happen.
>>
>>36438098

>she'll have wants and needs you're going to have to maintain now

I'm not her slave
>>
>>36439405
You'll have some obligations to fulfill, she won't be your little fuck hole.
>>
>>36439894

it's assumed that she likes having sex with me as well

if I wanted someone who didn't like me romantically or sexually I'd just go to a prostitute
>>
>>36440037
So you think all it takes to be in a relationship is to have sex with the other person and then you both go your own way?
You don't have to deal with their friends, their family, never going out, not having to care about what her hobbies are,
or deal with events, guess all you need to be is a fuck rod and only when you feel like it.
Sure sounds convenient.
>>
>>36440225

it sure does originaly
>>
>>36438098
>What are you even going to do together?
I think I'd better let her decide that, as she probably knows a lot more of this kind of thing than I do.
>>
>>36438174
i literally wouldn't be in this shithole if I had a girlfriend, there's no point. /adv/ and /soc/ exists for depressed people in relationships
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.