[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Notice how back when this was created /r9k/ was paired with normal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1492754279832.jpg (1MB, 2496x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492754279832.jpg
1MB, 2496x1200px
Notice how back when this was created /r9k/ was paired with normal boards and was generally considered to be a place of reasonable quality?

If something like this were made again today, /r9k/ would be in the basement with /b/ because of all the underage shitposters that arrived to this board in the last 5 years.
>>
>>36437319
I forgot this pic existed, thanks OP
>If something like this were made again today, /r9k/ would be in the basement with /b/ because of all the underage shitposters that arrived to this board in the last 5 years.

5 years ago I browsed /pol/, /r9k/ and /adv/ and they were saying the same shit then.
Underage kids are spooks, kids supposedly getting on 4chan en masse during the summer is a myth, nothing's changed but the memes and the memes aren't any dumber than they've ever been.
>>
>/rs/
wew lad
>>
>>36437319

nobody today would make an image like that

too much effort for these fucks
>>
>>36437450
>Underage kids are spooks, kids supposedly getting on 4chan en masse during the summer is a myth
You're actually retarded. /r9k/'s traffic DOUBLED after 2014. The number of posters per day in 2012 is HALF of what is posted today and you're going to say that 'newfags are a spook, board quality is constant'. Please refrain from speaking again because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
How can I get here as underaged 5 years ago if I'm only 4!!!
>>
What do you think Chris Hansen thinks of 4c now days ?
>>
>>36437467
I don't think this website holds the kind of meaning for people today that it did back then. The bigger a phenomenon, the less a part of it you feel.
>>
>>36437450
cant believe idiots like this guy exist
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.