[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah... Really made me think... Would you change the way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170421_130127.png (2MB, 1080x1382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_130127.png
2MB, 1080x1382px
Woah... Really made me think...
Would you change the way you speak, robots?
>>
>>36437310
Wtf I hate words now
>>
I'd talk to imaginary girlfriends on the mirror and not say anything private to anyone outside of text.
>>
Really makes my thinking parts tingle
>>
>>36437310
Looks like they are trying to shill up a campaign of shame ahead of instituting a system that will openly display everything you say or type on the internet to everyone else.

Makes me sick.
>>
Shit would be illegible I have said so many fucking words in my life.
That's just stupid. Stupid normie shit. Ohhhh what if you said nigger and then you had nigger tattooed on your forehead how would you feel :((((((
>>
Everyone would think I'm fucking crazy. Jews would hate me.
>>
No, that's stupid. With the amount of speaking the average person does, you wouldn't be able to read it anyway. We'd all just look like the whatever color the words are before we turn ten.
>>
File: thinking5.png (14KB, 128x121px) Image search: [Google]
thinking5.png
14KB, 128x121px
Woah... Really made me think... oh no wait it didn't.
I don't talk much to begin with, and there would no one close enough to read it.
>>
the font would be so small, it would be microscopic. in other words, it wouldn't matter
>>
>>36437428
op read. that. 100^
>>
imagine a world where your posts on the internet appeared on your skin. would you change she way you shitpost?

>not just writing OOOOOOOOOO until all the space is black
>>
>>36437415
I think it would work more like a buffer,
like the last nth words you spoke,
would have to be somewhere visible thought,
forehead maybe, but that wouldn't leave much room,
having it on your body would be inefficient,
a hoovering holo textbox above your head would work better.
>>
>>36437370
Yeah, the words would be too tiny for anyone to read if every time I spoke they got added.
>>
>>36437415
>>36437670
I think it would make the most sense for the most commonly used words or phrases to appear on your skin proportionately sized to how often you used them
>>
>not whispering "why yes my penis is 9 inches long" over and over again so women approach you
>>
It'd be more tragic and funny if the name of each person you fucked appeared in your skin in huge arial black font.
>>
>>36437310
>Acquire this power
>Say Supreme repeatedly
>Sell myself to the highest bidder
>Spend my days a fixture in some New York hypebeast's apartment completely expense-free
>Raid his whole Supreme collection and bounce when I get tired of living off of jerk chicken and pizza slices
>>
>human word cloud of thoughts
do want
>>
>tfw your words get put on your skin in wingdings
>>
id just have NIGGER all over my skin
>>
>>36437802
Which is ironic, because that will make your skin darker the more you say "nigger".

So... would you still do it?
>>
>>36437826
if i was black i would still say nigger all the time so if words appeared on my skin as i said them it'd look like they labelled "NIGGER" on me because i was a nigger
>>
File: 1492737379639.jpg (53KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
1492737379639.jpg
53KB, 800x888px
>>36437826
even if he wanted would he even have the self control to stop?
>>
>>36437833
But in that world, everyone knows that all the words you say go on your skin; they wouldn't buy that BS that some white folks tattooed them onto you.

>>36437847
Considering he posts in this desolate place, probably not.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x347px
>>36437310
>"Why are you so quiet, anon?"
>"I don't want to turn in to a nigger"

It would make this scenario easier
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.