[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you wish you could desperately change who/what you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cat2.png (58KB, 536x392px) Image search: [Google]
cat2.png
58KB, 536x392px
Do any of you wish you could desperately change who/what you're attracted to?
I'm attracted to females, attractive ones. Makes sense, but I see chubby chasers and gay people, and I wish I could just be attracted to whoever. I'm so angry, I wish I could literally fuck anything that moves, but I get really grossed out even thinking about it. Really disappointing.
I hate females, but I hate being lonely. Me and my ex broke up about 2 months ago (pic very related), and I really wish I could get a qt3.14 for myself, but my looks are terrible. Should I just end it now?
Sorry for my Drunk/High rant.
>>
>>36436291
I get this feel too anon, I've started really wishing I was gay. It's become apparent to me that no girl I like will ever find me attractive but I can't change what I want and won't delude myself into settling. My gay friends literally have the option of getting laid at the press of a button and they literally have no need to talk to women outside of a professional sense.
>>
>>36436291
>I wish I could literally fuck anything that moves, but I get really grossed out even thinking about it
iktf
im not the worst looking 6 maybe even 7 on a good day
but being turbo autist and that drags me down
i have a chances with 4s an 5s but i am not attracted to them
my mind won't let me go below 8 or 7
>>
>>36436291
did she always type like that or was she just mad?
>>
should have cut the cat in half and left her some, it's only fair : )
>>
>>36436291
I'm attracted to girls that I have to try hard to get. It's the worst because there are other cute girls that do like me, but their keenness turns me off and makes me feel shit for not returning their interest.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.