[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>suddenly remember that girl i could never declare my love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1492647397792.jpg (167KB, 880x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1492647397792.jpg
167KB, 880x1155px
>suddenly remember that girl i could never declare my love to during highschool
>search her on facebook
>she is a single mother
>>
>>36436217
>suddenly remember female friends from highschool
>search them all
>every last one is either a single mom or grotesquely fat like 250lbs as a female

welp

I feel fantastic.
>>
>search female friends from highschool
>all doctors or college grads with careers or married with happiness
>search female friends from college
>all doctors or college grads with careers or married with happiness
>>
File: 1468425042859.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1468425042859.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>>36436217
>>suddenly remember that girl i could never declare my love to during highschool
Mine's doing fine, but I have no interest in her anymore. Meanwhile my current oneitis who I'm madly in love with is almost certain to end up a single mother.
>>
File: 1492658849882.jpg (124KB, 368x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492658849882.jpg
124KB, 368x473px
>search my mind for people I knew in high school
>remember nothing
>went to an all guys high school and never spoke to a girl for 5 years

Remembering peoples names is hard and whenever I recognise someone from my high schooldays outside I avoid meeting them in case they remember me.
>>
>>36436217
This is the story of every robot's high school crush most likely

Just goes to show you they're all the same moronic sluts on the inside
>>
>>36436217
iktf all to well anon. Painful stuff. Pic related
>>
File: 1492582915761.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492582915761.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>search for qt neighbour girl/first crush whose mother was an insane catholic zealot
>She joined the military and became a drone pilot that bombs hajis for a living
>tfw no crusader gf
>>
>Some Chad got to creampie and use your crush as a fucktoy with no responsiblities
>Smug fastfood chain girl.jpg
Hmmm..
>>
>>36437501
Surely you mean
>Girl could have been content with a sad beta provider for her entire life
>Instead she got pumped and dumped and not struggles to get a long term relationship because of her spawn
>>
>>36436936
Be the baby daddy she'll always regret. After that, you win.
>>
>>36436217
I feel a tsunami of euphoria crash over me when I see the outcomes of the high school kids that robbed me of my childhood.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.