[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw every single girl ive ever talked to eventually just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2452523452.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2452523452.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>tfw every single girl ive ever talked to eventually just starts ignoring me

fucking why? what am I doing wrong? Im not being needy or attention seeking or intrusive, they say they like talking to me and things are fine then suddenly I straight up never hear from them again

WHY. ALL I WANT IS A FEMALE FRIEND TO TALK TO OCCASIONALLY TO SUPPRESS THE LONELINESS WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DITCH ME
>>
File: welcome.jpg (54KB, 561x453px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
54KB, 561x453px
you are setting off their BETAR
>>
tell us honestly, what's wrong with you?
manlet, autist, fatty?
>>
>>36435849
Not him, however.
>manlet
>somewhat autist
>Not very confident/don't have an out going personality
>>
>>36435849

Im kinda fat I guess? What does that matter though if we're just talking? I'm 6ft with a decent looking face and a fairly normal personality? Girls laugh at my jokes and say I'm charismatic, animated, chill. I don't get it? Both online and offline things always go well then suddenly I'm abandoned.

I've tried being the nice guy, Ive tried being the distant cold type, I've tried being assertive and I've tried being passive, the results are always the same.
>>
happened to me yesterday. I think i can kind of understand the sudden drop. What are we gonna talk about anyways? I couldnt care less about what she's doing and she couldnt care less about what im doing.
>>
Simple answer, cause they got bored. Ask them out on a date for fucks sake nobody wants some lame ass distant second cousinesque friend. Either get to know someone better or fuck off. You didn't do anything so they did the latter to you
>>
>>36437002

Ive not yet met a girl that didn't already have a boyfriend, according to this place women like to have backup men, and they initially seem eager, so why do they eventually ghost me?
>>
>>36437002
This. Men and women are not supposed to be friends. It's unnatural.
>>
>>36435695
stop talking about how much you admire Trump you idiot asshole
>>
>>36435939
Post your face famm

Ogog
>>
Women are above everything else fickle. They don't form emotional or sentimental bonds, not really. They also don't have interests or motivations outside of being given attention for their meat flaps. If you're trying to talk to them as an equal, it's little wonder they lose interest when they understand they can't exploit you for attention, cash, or status.
>>
>>36437091
because they don't mind getting to know you better. but you kept them at a distance and made no moves so they got bored.

also, don't mistake politeness for eagerness,
>>
>>36437530
>being this bitter and delusional
never change, /r9k/
>>
>>36437373

How dumb do you think I am

>>36437398

No

>>36437530

Is this really true? Or just the words of a bitter permavirgin?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.