[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have normie friend with gf >he says he is bored of his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2474.jpg (382KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2474.jpg
382KB, 645x773px
>have normie friend with gf
>he says he is bored of his gf
>he says even sex gets boring
>he says sometimes they fuck and he doesn't even cum, just gets bored and stop
>tells all this to a desperate for sex virgin

I don't know if he is an idiot or evil.
He knows I'm a virgin.

It's like telling someone in the desert who is almost dying from dehydration that you've got a nice oasis with clean water but you don't even drink it.
>>
focus on something else then
every great mind and inventor never focused on getting laid cause they were too busy overcoming that urge and making cool shit
>>
>>36435496
A lack of vagina won't kill you m8. Your life will not change just by having sex.

Maybe focus on cultivating relationships instead of getting your dick wet? That is the only thing that will take away that empty feeling. Stop diefying sex or you will be very disappointed.
>>
That's pretty common OP.
You will feel the same when you find that special someone or settle
>>
>>36435496
He knows and he's doing it on purpose
>>
>>36435521

I'm not "special".
I'm not great at anything.

Boy, they told me over and over again. Parents, every teacher and everyone who met me told me I'm talented and clever. What a bunch of shit. Look how that turned out, I'm on r9k.

I'm just smart enough to understand I'm nothing special.
>>
>>36435496
RARE GUTS WOJAK
>>
>>36435556
>Your life will not change just by having sex.
Says the person who has sex. You dont know shit.
>>
>>36435496
And you're acting like you're next to the oasis but still won't drink the water.
>>
>>36435609
>says the person who has never experienced the thing he is talking about
You don't know shit.
>>
>you can't relate to your friend because you're a virgin
>He's the idiot
>He's evil because his gf has trash pussy and it bores him

Not making much sense OP
>>
>>36435658
>>36435675

>tripfaggots
>are cancerous retards

Self-important subhumans please get the fuck out of my thread and consider suicide.
>>
>>36435720
The trip makes me easier for you to filter so you can live in your insular bubble. And yet you complain.

Sorry for the convenience.
>>
>>36435720
Methinks the beta wants to save the lady from the mean ol dragon who's taking her for granted and doesn't appreciate her!

You're a bad friend who lusts for his mates girl, sorry for breaking the white knight circle jerk before it began.
>>
>>36435496
He knows you put pussy on a pedestal and its holding you down
>>
>>36435496

>he says sometimes they fuck and he doesn't even cum, just gets bored and stop

I hate it when that happens. But it happens, especially if I am tired, or a bit drunk.
>>
>>36435819
I had a good friend who was jealous of my wife and tried to drive a wedge between us by telling her I cheated on her (i didnt)

Kind of fucked up the lengths envious virgins will go to. Thing is I never made fun of him for being a 27 yr old virgin. I was even his wingman and helped him out. Got him a date with a chick and she sucked his dick, thanks to the old whiteknight con where I act like a douche womanizer and he "defends" her and punches me in the face. I actually intentionally made an ass of myself to try to help this guy get laid and this was the thanks I got.

Envy is a hell of a drug. It makes monsters of men.
>>
>>36435496
mayhaps he is hopping to make you feel like you are not missing out?
>>
>>36435583
>literally everyone saw a potential in you
>they wrong because i ended up on r9k
boy it's not like you had several chances and destroyed your life by making bad decisions.fuck normies!am i rite?
>>
>>36435496
He probably got his foreskin cut off, so he can't properly enjoy sex, just like all the rest of the muties.
>>
>>36435496
He's humblebragging on you. Your friend si a douche
>>
You guys are so paranoid
>>
>>36435496
Realtalk I hate when that happens during masturbation. Still, fuck him.
>>
Normie's think that shit is helping
He probably thinks it's gonna make you feel better knowing that sex isn't all that great.
Drop that cunt anyway, normies and robots aren't compatible, your friendship is bound to go to shit
>>
>>36436028
>>36435583
This right here. We blew it.

We could have done awesome things. Even if they weren't that awesome, at least we could have felt fulfilled. But nope, we let our lack of confidence and self deprecating attitude run our lifes.

And now we're both browsing this shit board. I think we deserve it.

Cheers.
>>
>>36435496

ask him if you guys could gangbang his girl

winwin
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.