[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you feel like you're slipping through the cracks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: what is life.jpg (37KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
what is life.jpg
37KB, 480x576px
>tfw you feel like you're slipping through the cracks
>tfw you feel like there's no place for you in the world
>>
>>36434649
but there is a place for you, anon

here. with us :) and nobody can take that away from you.
>>
>>36434649
I've slipped through every crack there is. You know what I got? Freedom. You think these people who work five days a week and have to raise kids are free?
>>
>>36434649
can you not post shit like this it hits too close to home
no bul
>>
>>36434649
>tfw imagining yourself as someone else, somewhere else doesn't take you there no matter how clear and detailed the images and thoughts are
>>
>>36434840
What do you do with your freedom?
Anything you could recommend to a bot who could be free but isn't out of stupidity and habit?
>>
File: IMG_0995.gif (559KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.gif
559KB, 498x373px
>>36434649
MFW this is me fellow anon, it's causing so much depression I keep wanting to an hero but can't bring myself to even do that
>>
>>36434840
How do you live free? Do you get neetbux? Are you living off the land? Tell us how anon
>>
>>36434860
Follow your passions. Become an expert in whatever it is you love. Pretty soon you will find a way to make a living out of it.
>>
>>36434895
I get neetbux, but I'm working on a YouTube channel atm. I've found my niche so I'm hoping this is it.
>>
File: IMG_4004.gif (342KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4004.gif
342KB, 666x386px
>>36434649
>you were born into a life of stress and expectations
>you're not allowed to pursue a life of comfort and subtle pleasures like all the normies are free to do

They're so lucky. I wish I wasn't being watched all the time.
>>
>>36434898
>Not OP
What if you tried and failed and are already in debt cause you let your family push you into college and towards a career? I think I failed my last big internship and my family won't pay for a redo. They'll toss me out and I'll be in debt, homeless and have literally nothing but clothes an old laptop and whatever I can carry. Wanna an hero but too scared.
>>
>>36434649
Ive been battling depression on and off for a couple years now. Ive gotten to the point where Im so depressed that I dont have any drive to do any schoolwork or work at all. Even personal projects Ive given up on.
>>
>>36434924
Get patreon too, YouTube is cucking their submitters harder and harder
>>
>>36434939
I don't know. I'm not your fucking therapist.
>>
>>36434974
Don't have one, never have. No money for it and it probably wouldn't help. Kind of need a miracle or a spurt of courage for once in my life to just end it.
>>
>>36435001
My only advice is that an heroing is pointless, you're gonna die regardless so you might as well stick the tough times out.
>>
>>36434924
What's the name if u don't mind me asking
>>
>>36434939
Join the military, it will impress your parents and you'll have somewhere to go. I was in the air force for 4 years and the basic training is REALLY easy. You get ur phone taken away for a week but then u get it afterwards.
>>
>>36435140
I've thought about it as a last option, not sure what it will do about my debt from college loans though. Most are private.
>>
>>36434898
What if the only thing I love is not being sober? I'm either too stupid for the things I used to love or the autistic fascination has died out.
>>
>>36435154
Why don't you try being an officer? If u have a bachelors degree you should be able to. You'll be able to pay off your loans
>>
>>36435170
Move to a place where there is medicinal weed and set up a shop.
>>
>>36435439
There are 4 states where u can get weed legal
>>
>>36434960
Good.

These would-be commercial kids who churn out mass content rather than quality for the love of art and just creating a video just for the sake of it rather than monetary interests are what ruined youtube - Along with google themselves of course.
>>
>>36434649

female here. don't end your life just yet. i have a message for you:

https://i.yuki.la/gif/1468991195279.webm

hope that makes you feel good. good luck!
>>
>been feeling that strongly since I was 17
>that was five years ago

shid
>>
File: 1492707017839.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px)
1492707017839.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Because there isn't NEET ROBOT COMMUNIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!

LET'S FUCKING GO ALREADY YOU CU NTS DON'T SPEND YOUR LIFE CLINGING TO THE HOPE OF BEING NORMAL!

MANIFEST COMFY TODAY
>>
>>36434860
not him. I play guitar as much as I possibly can. I really hate the fact that I have to spend so much time doing other things like going to school and studying. I just wanna be a guitar playing neet. I don't want to do anything else. you should pursue your passion anon. It's the only way to be satisfied with life.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.