[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turn 24 a week from today >no party planned >almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1446021980391.gif (20KB, 633x758px)
1446021980391.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>turn 24 a week from today
>no party planned
>almost half way to thirty
Where the fuck does the time go. What do you anons usually do on your birthday?
I was thinking of hanging out at Starbucks because I get a free drink.
>>
>>36434596
post on /soc/. make girls write "happy birthday anon" on their titties and post pics.
>>
>>36434610
This is a good idea, will do that next week. I'll share with you boys dont worry
>implying i'll get any
>>
>>36434596
for my twenty fourth birthday I say in my room by myself, read some .pdf's and cried

no one even knew and I didn't bother telling anyone
>>
>>36434596
I think you need those depressing moments to get your ass up. It is sad that many robots have so much unused potential, at least most of them manage to make something out of their lives in their 30s.
>>
>>36434694
>most of them manage to make something out of their lives in their 30s

explain that to all the people who used to love me
>>
>>36434596
>What do you anons usually do on your birthday?
Go see a movie, go to a restaurant.
If you see an unpopular movie at an odd hour/day you can have the whole theater to yourself. It's pretty comfy and feels special, I guess.
>>
>>36434716
Being a robot is pretty much like living in a monastery, but certainly just a period of your live. What you essentially do is highly increasing your abbilities, morals and knowledge while weak normies waste theit time with shit-tier leftist friends since they dont have any potential themselves. In a few years this part of your life will be over and hopefully you will drown in pussy after that
>>
>>36434814
Thanks for the suggestion, i might just go see the ghost in the shell movie then.
>>
>>36434856
Sweet sweet lies.
Pretty much everyone I know who is successful (career + family) was fucking drinking and doing everything they could in their early 25s.
Meanwhile I sat in my room and played WoW & EVE
>>
>>36434856
>you will drown in pussy after that
Sadly but no. There plenty of +30 wizards.
>>
>>36434596
>no party planned
>bothering to mention this as if it isnt your norm

>hanging out at starbucks

get out norman

>What do you anons usually do on your birthday?
nothing special, if I wanted to do anything 'fun' i'd do it whenever i wanted to not specifically on the day that i happened to be born on
>>
24. Is 24. I was completely fucked at 24. But the fucked I was at 24 is nothing compared to the fucked I am at 30.

You still have time to fix something.
>>
File: IMG_4685.png (1MB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4685.png
1MB, 746x718px
Just get out and have a nice day at the arcade or something. Please yourself with some nice food or change of surroundings. Take a trip and tell us all about it. Maybe even meet some of r9k people while doing this.
>tfw you live in a slavshit 3rd world country and have no robot friends to talk to or money to travel
>>
>>36434942
>is nothing compared to the fucked I am at 30.
What happened?
>>
>>36434938
I mentioned it because it is the norm for the grand majority of the population. I haven't have a birthday celebration since I was probably around 10 when my mom invited the whole class for me.
>>
>>36435160
Relationship ended. Hurt a lot. Responsibilities grew and grew. Went from two incomes to one. No money now. And then my best friend died in an accident so I became a drug addict and alcoholic. 24 I cared about saving to buy a house. Kept my boyfriend around. Got engaged. 24 I started my job. Shit seemed hard. And sad. And bad. But it wasn't
>>
>>36434596
TGI Fridays - free piece of cake.
>>
>>36434596
>almost half way to thirty
I have some good news for you anon
24 is already 80% of the way to 30
And about 25% of your total life expectancy
Enjoy
>>
>>36435394
>Relationship ended
>boyfriend
You better be gay.
>>
>>36434596
I'm 21 and for my birthday this year I sat in my room alone working on a college pepper drinking and then did xanax and cried. I can't take this much more and want to either wake up again as 5 years old and do my life over or just go to sleep forever.
>>
>>36435394
>>36435481
My thoughts exactly.
But it makes sense, women get less happy as they age. Condolences on your best friend though, assuming she wasn't drunk.
>>
>>36434596
I know that feel. I usually just go about my day, then take myself out for dinner.

I'm 27, and have been single for the last 6years. You can get used to the solitude, but you have to try to appreciate it first.

Plus, you won't be ready for a relationship until you can find purpose outside of a relationship.
>>
>>36435600
Have you tried Tinder or other dating apps?
>>
>>36435640
I might in the future, but for now I think it would better to focus on getting my head straight, and shit together.

Being in a relationship was amazing, but looking back, I wasn't ready, and if her and I had gotten married, I'd probably just be miserable and moving from one form of escape to another.
>>
>>36435715
I'd definitly recommend it man. I've given like 5% effort and I almost had a gf off of there.
>inb4 chad I only had like 2 matches over weeks, normies get like 5 a day
>>
>>36434596
Last birthday, which is Halloween Day, I drank, smoked 4G of kush and played BF3 all night. Better alone than surrounded by losers

Kill me now Great Leader Kim
>>
>>36434596
I usually smoke meth and then go fight hobos shirtless in the streets. I take their teeth afterwards. One tooth for each year. Got half solid necklace now
>>
File: 1492273122527.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492273122527.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>36434596
turned 25 last night
wanted to stay home and watch live dir en grey vids
had to go out cause that's what's expected of me from my friends and family

you've no idea how good you have it lil anon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.