[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never have a gf >tfw you'll never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: soccer-sized.jpg (73KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
soccer-sized.jpg
73KB, 700x400px
>tfw you'll never have a gf
>tfw you'll never know what it is to be happy
>tfw you're planning to kill yourself tomorrow

inb4 nice blogpost faggot. Thanks r9k, I thought we were in this together.
>>
>>36434166
>>tfw you'll never have a gf
>>tfw you'll never know what it is to be happy
>>tfw you're planning to kill yourself tomorrow
>
>inb4 nice blogpost faggot. Thanks r9k, I thought we were in this together.

M8. How old are you?
>>
>>36434206
At least OP can die with the satisfaction that he wasn't a fucking tripfag.
>>
>>36434206
22. But I highly douvbt this is orignal
>>
File: 1492753686402.jpg (74KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492753686402.jpg
74KB, 526x400px
>>36434166
Dude, jus wait until your mid twenties. Life gets so much better. Your gf and happiness will come
>>
>>36434229
It's a bit early to write things off wouldn't you say?

I recommend you try to change scenery first maybe pick up some skills and learn improv. Slowly and painfully master the art of small talk.
>>
>>36434253
My university undergread is done, I've been rejected 37 serious times. Wouldn't you say it's time to quit you fucking normalfag piece of fucking cancerous trash?
>>
>>36434294
How many times do you think I have been rejected.

Don't make mountains of molehills. Even when you do everything perfect you can and will get rejected. Don't take it personally. It's part of life.

Imagine if a cheetah gave up after 20 failed hunts. Thing is, it only needs one win to eat.

And you only need one win. Ten thousand losses would be worth that one win. Just don't become disheartened so easily.
>>
>>36434253
>It's a bit early to write things off wouldn't you say?

At 16, one should know whether or not there life is worth living. If you haven't lost your virginity by 16, or at least kissed a girl, chances are you won't live a happy life.
>>
>>36434392
Thats ridiculous.

My first kiss i was 17. Lost my virginity at 19. Married at 21.

It's all arbitrary numbers ya dingus none of it matters.

We all go our own paths through life with different opportunities and experiences.
>>
>>36434353
Kill yourself you fucking normalfag piece of fucking trash. I hope everyone you love gets pancreatic (the most painful form of) cancer before you do.

>>36434463
Normalfag, please read the previous part I wrote for the other person, then kill yourself, then leave this thread.
>>
>>36434503
I can see you are angry and that is fine. Sooner or later though, you will either move on with life or end it. No matter what your choice is, you are doing precisely what you want. Just don't cry about having to lay in the bed you make for yourself.
>>
>>36434564
Please actually kill yourself. You have no idea what I've been through you fucking piece of trash. I hope you had relatives die in 9/11.
>>
>>36434617
You could try typing some out and giving us all an idea. Or are you another edgelord "king of pain" with a monopoly on bad feewings?

That card is ultimately meaningless, you know. I could just as easily say how you have no idea what I have been through. Anyone can say that. It has no weight. All it does is show us how whiny you are.
>>
File: 1431481599321.jpg (98KB, 936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1431481599321.jpg
98KB, 936x1200px
>>36434665
Whatever cuck. I really don't care because I'm killing myself tomrorrow when everyone is out. I don't owe you shit you piece of shit normalfag. I hope that for the rest of your natural life, you feel nothing but agony and pain. The same shit I've felt since I've been clever enough to understand what other people have and I will never have.
>>
>>36434704
You still fail to elaborate.

If you intend to die tomorrow what's a little more embarrassment? Go on, share with us.
>>
>>36434780
Fuck you normalfag tripfag. I bet you even have a gf don't you. I hope you actually die the most painful death a person can.
>>
>>36434798
Actually I dont. I am beyond gfs
>>
File: 1487214911270.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1487214911270.png
210KB, 581x581px
>>36434463
>>36434463
FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HOPE YOU DIE REEEEE
>>
>>36434812
Why couldn't there just be one that gave me a fucking chance? I'm literally sobbing right now. Thank you for being on my side.
>>
>>36434868
There aren't any "sides". I'm not against you either. I have nothing to gain from your failures or successes.
>>
>>36434886
leave here you fucking fuck. I swear to god.
>>
>>36434891
Sorry friendo. That's just not an option.

This isn't a sekrit clubhaus with a password. And you choose to post here just the same as anyone. Live with your decisions.
>>
>>36434229
Lost my V at 24 out of nowhere. Inb4 hurr durr you instantly become normal after having sex, no you don't, a month later and life is barely different than before.
>>
>>36435011
At least you managed to validate your existence. Maybe tomorrw all the girls that rejected my will finally know what my name is.
>>
>>36435011
This is pretty accurate imo. It isn't some mystic cure or magic.

All losing your virginity does is feel good and sate your curiosity. If it was a one-off your life will be ultimately the same.
>>
>>36434617

Nobody cares, we've all been through some shit. Life will go on without you and nobody will even know you existed 100 years from now the same way nobody knows that 1 French person who killed himself in 1885
>>
>>36435036
I know you're in a bad place man, but honestly just give it some time, you never know what will happen. The problem as I see it with sex is that once you have had it you realize it wasn't that big of a deal and you were just creating pain for yourself by stressing about it. I know that sounds disgustingly normie but it's true (on a side note I've been on r9k for almost a decade now). A lot of people have had sex a couple of times in their teens early 20s and then nothing for years, and having it once doesn't suddenly give you the drive to seek it out and make it happen. The last time I had sex was almost a year ago, and I really don't make any attempt to seek it out. It becomes like any other pursuit, some people prioritise it, a lot of people don't. Because it's not thaaat much better than other pasttimes given how time and energy it takes to get it regularly. The media makes it seem like everyone is fucking all the time, but there's a smallish group fucking a lot, and most people are getting a tiny bit (once or twice a year) or none at all. We're getting this fed this idea that everyone is getting laid constantly each generation is getting more and more sexually active, and it's bullshit.

"Among other things, they found that persons born in the '80s and '90s (a.k.a. millennials) report having a couple fewer sex partners on average than those in the prior two generations, and that the millennial group's younger half is twice as likely to be sexually inactive in their first years of adulthood as Gen X-ers were. Researchers also noted a particular trend toward sexual inactivity among millennial and nascent Gen-Z women, and that 15 percent of the 20- to 24-year-old set has not had sex since coming of age, which is a 6 percent bump from early '90s rates."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2016/08/16/millennials-are-having-less-sex-than-other-gens-but-experts-say-its-probably-fine/#4bf0b456d958
>>
I'm with you OP, these despicable normies have no idea how much suffering it really is to be virgin. Having sex or a girlfriend would quite literally solve all my mental anguish. I just want ONE PERSON to validate me and make me feel like I fucking matter. I'm so lonely and isolated, and I feel like I'm missing out on the most vital human experience.

Fuck this trip fag and other anon for regurgitating normie advice.
>>
>>36435233
All experiences are fleeting. You get your moment of validation, then it fades away, like everything does. I was depressed before getting laid, and am still depressed after. Honestly just having interactions with people like conversation is way more important for mental health than sex. And it's been over a year for me.
>>
>>36435233
You are here to talk aren't you? Isn't that what we are doing?

This is validation. I am acknowledging your expressions even if I disagree. I don't want to force you to see things my way. I say things earnestly. I don't need you to approve or agree. It is just my point of view.

The entire reason I popped into this thread was to read OP's point of view and try to understand it whilst offering my own. Just an exchange of ideas m8.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.