[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>asked a girl if I could eat with her tomorrow >"sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1492612673726.jpg (128KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1492612673726.jpg
128KB, 600x857px
>asked a girl if I could eat with her tomorrow
>"sure lol "

what do I do? I've never gotten this far
>>
>>36434112
Does she have a place she usually eats? If yes go there. If no, suggest a place to go to together
>>
You're lucky to talk to a girl
>>
>>36434131
already have a place
>>36434138
I mean it's literally the only girl I talk to lel. She's in my study group and we shared snapchats so I decided just to go for it
>>
>>36434168

Here's what you should do:

Assemble all the information you have about the circumstances of her agreeing to this date.

>Exact wording of convo
>Tone
>conversation history
>her looks vs your looks /10

Everything.

Then take this information to a source that is guarenteed to be positive about it (a friend or family member).

Then to a guarenteed negative source (r9k or something).

Using all that info, weigh up if this is a pity date or not and decide if you are a man who has pride.

If the answer to both those questions is yes, then politely call it off and don't bring it up again.
>>
>>36434544
ok here

she's a girl in my study group. sometimes we small talk after class. studying on Tuesday I overheard she's gonna skip class and go to eat at X on friday. I texted her today (me in green)

>hey, you're skipping class to go to X right?
yeah lol
>is it cool if I join you? i don't want to go to class either lol
sure lol
>cool, cya then
*end of convo*

I'm a 6/10 or 5, while she's probably objectively a 7 (imo she's like a 9 but that's because she's my type)

what do you think?
>>
>>36434613
You realize she's going to bring a friend or two right?
>>
File: 1492693572695.png (68KB, 633x759px) Image search: [Google]
1492693572695.png
68KB, 633x759px
>>36434635
fuck you're probably right, this is what I'm fearing. what do I do
>>
>>36434112
Just do it faggot
Original
>>
>>36434654
Just go. Put on your normie side and try to get on her friends' good side. Maybe something good will come of this.
>>
>>36434112
Go out to eat
>So how's the food?
>Good. Lol
>Cool
>....
Then you're in sex city my friend. Easy as pie.
>>
JUST DO IT OP
JUSTDOIT
>>
i really believe in you anon, what time and date will you follow up? i wanna read the conclusion
>>
File: NiceThreadYaGotThere.png (542KB, 811x710px) Image search: [Google]
NiceThreadYaGotThere.png
542KB, 811x710px
Nice thread ya'll got here.
>>
>>36434112
>sorry i meant can i eat yu tomorrow lol
>>
File: 1482603819243.jpg (84KB, 549x639px) Image search: [Google]
1482603819243.jpg
84KB, 549x639px
>>36434732
>Saying lol irl

emfelfrjfenrenreiufre
>>
>>36434613
Im the guy you replied to.

Remember to get a positive spin on this too.

But, for the r9k view:

She didn't initiate any offers after your setup, just said "yeah lol". That's a fairly curt, controlled reply.

Same with "sure lol" its non-committal.

Chicks fear the kerfuffle of a big rejection more than we give them credit for, and they always think they're being clearer than they are. So a reply like this could easily be her equivalent of a 'no' at least to the Date part of your request.

If it was an irl convo her short replies could be down to nervousness/shyness, but since its text.

She didn't add anything to the end of the convo to re-assure you, thank you or express affection.

I've been on a date with a girl who accepted reluctantly. There is no harsher punishment for autism than that particular pain.

Also, the her outranking you in looks thing is bad. Sometimes less-hot dudes get hotter girls, but they often have the big macho personalities whereas im going to assume from context that you (like me) are the 'sensitive' type. In this case, status definitely comes into play.

Here's a thread im currently reading in which a chick is talking about her orbiters. Basically the headline is that chicks with orbiters don't feel like dating orbiters is dating 'up' and they NEED to feel like they're dating 'up' in some way.

>>36433122
This all seems like basic info, and it is. But its also true, and its the stuff that flies out the window when a crush hits and our brains get all optimistic.

I honestly say abort.
>>
>>36434544
jesus christ, this is essence of autism
>>
I don't know if anyone should be taking advice from a man that says kerfuffle
>>
listen op, just go there talk to her, laugh/smile and see where that goes. dont be a sperg and expect to bang her that moment. day or two after say you had nice time and ask her out again, if she says no, fuck her, if she says yes, she likes you. end of story
>>
>>36434654
lol how did you not reach this conclusion before
and just go for it dude lots of 'normies' just stare at their phones half the time nowadays anyways
>>
>>36434112
>make her laugh
>protect her
>eat her out
>>
>>36434654
you walk away and cut all contact with her
>>
>>36434112
>sorry I meant eat you

done
>>
>>36435755
Fucking this. This is just a casual get-together over food; the moment he thinks of it as a date is the moment he fucking spergs out.

>>36434112
So OP, progress?

If you fucking must, pretend you're just hanging out with a guy friend... which you are but she's female.
>>
>>36434654
Here's what you do OP. You go, arrive ~7 minutes late, say "man traffic was just awful today," or something to that effect, and bam! Full smalltalk with the group engaged. Also talk to her friends, find out what they do for a living. Women love to talk, you just gotta sit and be an active listener.
>but whats an active listener?
Simple. Nod your head, add in well-timed "really?"s and "no way"s when appropriate. Act like you're paying attention to what they're saying.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.