/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*yaaaawwwwwwwwn* Oh hellow there little wagie, shouldn'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wagie.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
wagie.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
*yaaaawwwwwwwwn*

Oh hellow there little wagie, shouldn't you be sleeping? It's already 1:23 AM on a Thursday night so you know what that means/ You have to wakey uppey extra early to go to your jobby wobby.

Me? I'm just waking up from a 6 hour nap and am now going to play some videogames and watch some hentai. Then I'll probably eat some of the filet mignon I have marinating that I bought with my SSI money that YOU'RE PAYING FOR!

You know what they say wagie, another day, another dollar. Get some rest and make me some more money tomorrow please.
>>
Someone redpill me on autismbux.
>>
> Implying I haven't been unemployed for the past week

Best week I've had in 6 years lads.
>>
>>36433854
I only get $600 per month there is no way you have filet mignon unless you still live with mammy n pappy
>>
>>36433854
How do you pay for housing? Do you live with your parents or are you actually paying rent?
>>
>>36433930
Again, this >>36433938
How the fuck can you make rent anywhere with only $600 per month?
>>
>>36433930
>>36433938
>he doesn't live with his parents

Haha oh wow. You're almost as bad as the wagecucks! Enjoy being cucked by your landlord!

>O-oh yes sorry Mr. Smithersons! H-here's the rent money?
>W-what do you mean it raised $50 starting this month?? O-okay here you go....
*gets cucked out of his SSI money*
>>
>>36433965
I *do* live with my parents you fucking dumbass, I'm simply trying to figure out what to do when I inevitably need to leave

As you inevitably will leave.
>>
>>36434012
>As you inevitably will leave.

Says who? I'm in for the longhaul and if mommywommy doesn't like it it's her own problem! I didn't ask to be born into this world so they can't kick me out!
>>
>>36434036
enjoy being 55 and still living with your parents
>>
>>36433899
It's great until you realize you're a nigger and that's ruining any chance of actually getting a career.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.