[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>third year university student. >university allows me to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>third year university student.
>university allows me to set up a stall selling my crafts outdoors at a stall.
>up until this point been selling mostly on etsy, business is good, but wanted some quick physical sales.
>I make stuff out of concrete...I make chairs, tables, dog bowl holders, cool lego concrete stuff, but I was selling candles.
>My parents are divorced, my mother is on drugs all the time and my dad left years ago.
>this is how I pay for university, my bills, my dorm, my course, food, etc, etc, etc this is how I pay for it
>I sell my candles for cheap, It takes around, on average around $4 to make a candle, and I sell them for $5-10 each depending on the size, extra work etc, etc etc, I don't sell that many per hour, maybe 2-3, so $6 of profit per hour.

>I print off signs, make nice boxes and handwritten letters explaining why I sell the candles.

>My friend is helping me sell the candles.
>at lunch, he doesn't come back.
>he's probably thought I could handle it.
>I can, but I need to go to the bathroom
>I go to the bathroom for maybe 10 minutes.
>a class comes out while I was gone.

>When walking back to my stall I see girls walking around with my candles.

>They stole my candles.

>They literally picked them up like they were free.

>some of them even took the box, with the handwritten letters, and are reading them.

>Get infuriated, why the fuck would you pick up and touch someone elses property, when it was clearly for sale, and literally ocmmit theft.

>some of the girls I explain this too hand them back and then pay for them, others are reluctant to hand them back, but they do.

>One girl said that I was harrassing her, for trying to take back my candle, and my university shuts down my stall within the hour, and told me I'm not allowed to sell on school property anymore due to "my behaviour"

>wake up today, etsy store is flooded with bad reviews saying that my candles "are poorly made" and "fall apart". they're CONCRETE

I want to kill women.
>>
>>36433731
>TL;DR
OP was so beta he couldn't say no to women
>>
>>36433739
At what part could I have said no you fucking retard.
>>
What an odd scenario, sounds like a shit time. How did they review you on etsy, don't you have to buy directly from there first?
>>
>set up a stall to sell your useless trinkets
>leave
>return
>people have taken your shit
>reee so hard your stall gets shut down
>completely fail to recognize how this is your fault

you might as well kill yourself now, op
>>
>concrete candles
Your post was quite illuminating, OP.
>>
>>36433843
He didn't think his school was filled with thieving niggers
>>
>>36433758
this desu, OP didn't do anything wrong it's just that normies are fucking retarded and can't respect someone's property
>>
Can you show us some of your stuff OP?
>>
>>36433739
He said no and they fucking ruined his business. I guess you gotta move somewhere else to sell.

>>36433731
Also, piss jugs exist for a reason. Just hide them when in public. So sorry this happened to you man. Women suck ass.
>>
>>36433881
what kind of fucking idiot thinks they can leave something in public unattended and expects nobody to take it
>>
>>36433972
People who dont live in a shithole
>>
>>36433731
Link your page. I'll write some good reviews for you, man. Poorfag, so can't buy anything, but I'll write some good reviews anyway.
>>
>>36433731
You left your shit intended which is tard level shit, but you pulled an Alfa and got your shit back I can respect that. Your university fucked you in favor of nigger raosties instead of probably checking the cameras which is just our shitty society leaning towards those that bear the mark of the pus pus. So I'm legitamatly sorry this happened to you

>who the fuck leaves handwritten letters for costumers to read about your personal life tats some god tier cringe
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.