[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy, today was a pleasant day, I wonder why wagecucks won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: soldier neet.png (249KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
soldier neet.png
249KB, 410x409px
Boy, today was a pleasant day, I wonder why wagecucks won't join us in our delight.
>>
>>36433365
Is that a job application I see there OP.
Y-you aren't quiting NEETdom right?
>>
>>36433365
If everyone was a NEET, what do you think would happen?
>>
>>36433365
I go to work and play NEET at least half the day. Wife isn't there to nag me and the boss is chill AF.
>>
Fuck you, you NEET bastard. I wish I could sit on my ass like i was a kid in the summer, but I've got bills to pay. God damn I've gotta go to sleep right now or else I won't get up by 5.
>>
>>36433555

Every single human being trapped in wagecuckery is one entire human brain that could have been put to use actually inventing things, exploring ideas and contributing, encouraging and teaching others to do similar, and so on. A single human brain is capable of so many things. Think of the massive productivity boosts that come from innovation. If the average wagecuck were freed to become like me, society would get 100's of times back from that individual alone. Sure, not every person is going to become a greater inventor or writer or organiser, but every person can contribute so much more if given the liberty to educate themselves and even simply TALK to other people and communicate ideas, rather than slave away for roasties...and that's ultimately who wagecuckery serves, roasties. They're the protected leisure class that transcends 'economic class'. Even when women do work - they work as a form of leisure or engagement... most of them work in government or for giant mega-corporations like Starbucks, then they marry a man richer than them if they want. Stop serving roasties and gain some freedom for yourself.
>>
File: 1485282438094.png (66KB, 476x571px) Image search: [Google]
1485282438094.png
66KB, 476x571px
>>36433365
>tfw forced to get a job
>tfw coworker is a 9/10 qt
>tfw spill spaghetti everyday
>tfw pray every night that I die in my sleep
>>
I've been a neet for five years. It's okay. Can't really say it's a choice as I'm basically unemployable. I'm at the fringe of society as it is so why make my life that much worse by working for minimum wage? Eh, being a hyper rich NEET living in a million dollar penthouse would be ideal, but in a lot of ways being a poorfag neet is better than being a poorfag wagecuck.
>>
>>36433763
You fail to ignore the vast majority of people are idiots, myself included, who can't invent, explore, etc.
And since you have such a high opinion of yourself, how exactly are you changing the world for the better while living off your parents\the tax payer?
>>
>>36433910

>You fail to ignore the vast majority of people are idiots, myself included, who can't invent, explore, etc.

Practically nobody is 'instrinsically' or innately stupid or idiotic. If you're capable of actually holding a job, you're obviously not mentally retarded to the level that you have to be locked in a padded room. If you were given enough leisure and encouragement, enough time and opportunity to learn... you'd be a much better contributor than as some mindless automaton on behalf of powerful forces well beyond you. Maybe you're so badly damaged by the current system that you feel irreparable... but the point I'm making is that young men should NOT be fed to this system, it's an immense waste.

>And since you have such a high opinion of yourself, how exactly are you changing the world for the better while living off your parents\the tax payer?

I don't see myself as necessarily having higher value than anyone. I'm just lucky in that I fluked into circumstances that led to the NEET life, rather than mental oblivion. As NEET i've done many positive things, I've helped people feeling down, I've offered advice and encouragement, I've promoted the vegan lifestyle, etc.
>>
>>36433365
This. I cannot believe that men these days STILL slave away as a wageslave! Be it self-employed or NEETBux ANYTHING is better than being a wageKEK!

How are you enjoying the LAVISH lifestyle being paid for by wageslaves and self-employed individuals like myself? It's a small price to pay, but the added wealth and low work hours really is worth it to me! Is vid related a good representation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
>>36433763
yes, people are capable of a lot, but someone's still gotta clean the toilets
>>
>Ask boss for 1/2 a day Friday & next Friday
>Say says yes
>Still get paid a full days work
I like what I do and the pay/benefits are better than being a neet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.