[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>graduating high school in a month >planned on joining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1454272704747.png (94KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1454272704747.png
94KB, 192x187px
>graduating high school in a month
>planned on joining the air force straight out
>never got a job
>find out i have a heart defect
>have a month to get a job and my own place (mom is moving away)

How do I become a wageslave? Does applying online actually work?
>>
Just go on Craigslist for your area. I've gotten most of my slave jobs from there
>>
Play video games on the internet nigga
>>
>>36433232
I'm glad you couldn't go to the air force, otherwise you might leave us and even die. Don't go, Anon! I love you!
>>
>>36433232
No, I've applied to jobs online before, and they never call you. You have to call them, but I'm too much of a pussy to call. I got a physical application, but I'm too much of a pussy to turn it in.
>>
>>36433232
Go to every grocer and hardware store and ask about job applications. Are you able to do physical work? Mow lawns. Find one of those shitty day labor staffing agencies. Be a pest. Being passive won't get you past the HR wankers. Talk to the actual business manager and not the flunky doucebag employees. This includes any useless shithead secretaries (but pretend to be polite)

BTW a heart defect kept my dad from getting drafted and shot up by the viet cong.
>>
>>36433253
best craigslist jobs?
>>
You're mom is moving away and not taking you?
>>
>>36433733
Americans don't care about their families, no wonder retirement homes are a thing.
>>
>>36433232
Look for a data entry job. Super comfy. You can just listen to music and podcasts while typing mindless shit like zip codes into a computer for 8 hours. Nobody says shit to you all day. It's perfect for robots. I would say you should have some creative hobby that you can sell the fruits of on the side, for extra cash, if that makes sense.

Apartments are your best option for housing. Have all your employment info and shit ready, as well as two months' rent and enough for a copayment. Landlords are jews and really ask for a lot when you first move in. After you're in, just keep up with rent.

Use craigslist to find these things.
>>
Get the NEET bucks, wages are for cucks
>>
>>36433232
Contact your local cable company. Ask if they need technicians. It's rough work but it'll pay well, you'll have your own van and tools, you wont be in an office or kitchen day in and out.

However the hours suck ass (like 4:30AM-9:00PM) and you'll be crawling around in hot ass attics, and eating/breathing insulation. Also depending on what their plant is like you'll be climbing 30 ft poles.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.