[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom tells me "if you ever kill yourself id be so damn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (56KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 1067x600px
>mom tells me "if you ever kill yourself id be so damn mad. ill find you in heaven and beat you"

even of you had multiple ambulances on standby would buckshot in the mouth be a 100% certainty of instant death? even at a 45 degree angle back
>>
>>36433206
you could shoot birdshot as long as you made sure the barrel is behind the upper boney plate in your mouth and angled slightly upwards
you could even kill yourself with .22 caliber ammo if you do that since the bullet will go straight through the part of your brain that controls breathing
>>
>>36433206
>suicide
>heaven
Your mom needs to study Christianity some more.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 360x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 360x213px
>>36433500
what about this angle

original comment
>>
Just shoot yourself through the eye, it's squishy and it'll go right into the brain. No room for error. I think I'll put the gun to the back of my head though and shoot in an upwards angle at the area the skull meets the neck.
>>
>>36433816
will buck shot work just as good as slugs? even if the shells are old but in new condition?
>>
>>36433884
I don't know bud sorry. My original plan was to fall on a knife until I couldn't get up then bleed out. Second was chug radiator fluid.

I did test some cords to see if I could hang myself though, they were strong enough but I didn't want my neighbors stopping me if I tried throwing myself out of the window with it around my neck. I also couldn't get it to tie onto the bookcase very well.
>>
>>36433500
could you post pictures of what the area looks like, I'm having trouble picturing it

not sure if .22 is worth risking
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.