[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, let's say you were in you early to mid 20's,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1492064772250.jpg (75KB, 910x719px) Image search: [Google]
1492064772250.jpg
75KB, 910x719px
Alright, let's say you were in you early to mid 20's, somewhat a NEET, mildly autistic still a virgin, and never had a single GF. You're at least a 7.5/10 in terms of attractiveness. But still have your hobbies such as video games, card games (yugioh, MTG, etc)

And a girl who is let's say at a least a 7/10 on the attraction scale was in to you. But she wasn't attracted to any of your hobbies.

If said girl approached you and asked "Why on earth do you like those things?" How would you respond?
>>
>>36432647
I don't do those things though. I have adult hobbies like hiking, guns, and white nationalism.
>>
File: IMG_0854.png (100KB, 606x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0854.png
100KB, 606x486px
Reee uncontrollably
>>
>>36432647

Fuck u Julian
>>
Back when I played card games they gave me a good sense of competition and I was also the best at one archetype in my community so I helped a good handful of people out with deck advice and fundamentals in general
It was fun
>>
>>36432647
JOHNNY

yunml;
>>
>>36432647
"Because I do. Why do you like X?"
>>
Just tell her why you like them.

Its the fact that the things you like are boy things so to her she's asking herself why do you still like childish things?

But most of those guys who give up that ngs they love just because social pressure end up not being themselves and unhappy.
>>
>>36432647

Its totally possible that you're handsome.

Its just not very likely that you are a good judge of it.

We look at our own faces all the time, we have a lot of time, to form entrenched ways of seeing the relations between our features, filtering out the less favourable and seeing that same face in a more and more idealised light, especially since most bathroom and bedroom mirrors provide idealised face-looking conditions (front on under a single, consistent wash of soft-ish front-lighting).

That and a few genetic things regarding favourability towards developmentally imprinted face types makes EVERYONE see their face as an idealised version of itself, just as a spouse will usually see an idealised version of their partner's face, or a mother re their child.

That's why everyone hates the way they look in photos.

Even insecure people who hate their face are really vacillating between idealised and anathematic versions of their face when they look at it, much like an anorexic person being able to see both thinness and fatness in the same face in the mirror.

>But what about these women calling me handsome

Women who see you as non-threatening will hand out compliments like candy. Its their little role in the tribe, its what they do. If they are in the maternal mood and then they will feel at liberty to start in on handsomeness talk, but generally if they are seriously sexually activated by your presence then they will revert to girlish passivity in the hopes that YOU will be the one sending attention THEIR way.

If they feel in charge enough to call you handsome, then the battle is already lost.

Also watch out for 'handsomeness' as a way of burying the lead:

>"Anon, you're so handsome..."

Conceals the unspoken second part of the question:

>Why are you clearly still unattached and shy and probably still a virgin?
>>
>>36432647
Put your drink down Julian
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.