[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it OK to eat expired meat if it's frozen? I'm high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1490179404175.jpg (18KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490179404175.jpg
18KB, 480x640px
Is it OK to eat expired meat if it's frozen? I'm high as fuck making sweet chilli chicken drumsticks and the expiration date is 08/20/16 will I get sick as fuck or am I all good to go?
>>
>>36432505
The expiration assumes you're keeping it frozen, because who in their right mind would store raw meat in the fridge? If you eat that shit you're gonna get salmonella.
>>
You're an idiot. First, you never eat expired meat. And you never eat it when it's frozen.
>>
It's fine. Don't be such a pussy.
>>
What are the chances I'll be fine if I eat this?
>>
Its actually better for you than regular meat.
>>
You can eat it, you probably won't get sick it'll just be low quality.

Food stays edible much, much longer than what the label says.
>>
You'll be fine my nia
>>
>>36432505
package should say 'eat before [date] or freeze' then just google how long chicken, steak, beef w/e it is good frozen. i think hamburger is good up to a year frozen. as long as you froze it before its expiration date then it will stay in that state and quality for a LONG time on most meats. if you froze it already rotten then ya it's still going to unthaw rotten and nasty.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-20-23-13-08.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-20-23-13-08.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
You guys want some
>>
>>36432677
You made the right choice boyo
>>
it won't make you sick but the texture and flavor might be a little off
>>
>>36432604
my friend is a living testament to this. he had a genius iq but his mom was schizophrenic so they lived on welfare and in poverty. most the shit he ate was expired kek.

funny story from him he had some friends over and they were hungry so they were going to eat some cereal but problem was they had some pretty expired milk. went ahead and made some bowls of cereal with the expired milk and all was good until half way through the rice crispies one of his friends pointed out that there were some worms in his cereal. so the expired milk wasnt even that big of a deal when they realized they were all eating worm infested cereal
>>
>>36432677
moar updates
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.