[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay so ive been seeing this girl who ive had a crush on since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

okay so ive been seeing this girl who ive had a crush on since i was 11 (im 18) for a little less than a week
shes fucking gorgeous 9/10
hilarious smart and was always super popular
ive always been this beta loser i have no idea what she sees in me
im a virgin but shes been having sex for a while
anyway today she was telling me she was really hurt that i hadnt tried to fuck her yet so when we got home we were making out and i was rock hard so we tried it
but it fucking hurt
like it was wayyy too tight and as soon as i felt the pain id lose my erection

idk if its cus i built it up too much or the pain or nerves or if im just asexual (if its the last one ill an hero)

wat do?
>>
>>36432216
also she feels really bad because she thinks the problem is that she rushed me into it before i was ready
>>
>>36432216
>beta loser
>wants to fuck you within less than a week
>9/10

You fucking normies a disgrace get the fuck off my board
>>
>>36432344
i think im an okay looking guy
im just very quiet and autistic and could never really talk to women
so i had never kissed a girl until this year
>>
>>36432433
Well you say she's hot and you got it up, so you're probably not asexual. If anything, I'd say talk to her about it. Could be she wasn't into it enough. But make sure you talk so she knows what's going on
>>
>>36432566
shes very aware
and like shes been really nice about it
i just cant help but feel bad cus i feel like i cant give her what she wants
>>
>Has fucked before
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Still tight
how is she not a roastie by now?
>>
>>36432800
you realize thats not ACTUALLY how vaginas work right?
>>
Op, this really isn't a good place for you to be. You're going to believe all the nonsense we say because you're a stupid 18 yr old boy.
That said, you didnt get her turned on enough. Get all up in there, lick her clip and whatnot. Bite her neck. Maybe smack her ass a bit.
She's going to break your heart, be prepared for that.
>>
>>36432216
Is she still talking to you? If she is, then you'll be all right anon.

I met a qt that was talking with me and the roommate one time. I brought her home and she was pounding hard against me, but I came instantly because it was so tight. I tried again in the morning, same problem. The next time I called her she brushed me off.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.