[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you want a gf? give me reasons beyond something like "why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1492121815064.png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492121815064.png
242KB, 1024x1024px
why do you want a gf?
give me reasons beyond something like "why do you think" or "why wouldn't i want one"?
in what way will you benefit from a gf? if you aren't happy being alone, what makes you think a gf will change anything?
>>
Biological imperative developed from trillions of years of evolution since life was a single celled organism
>>
File: chicken.jpg (52KB, 490x497px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
52KB, 490x497px
I like warm chicken.
>>
>>36431793
I simply want someone I can share my most inner self with. And whom I can spend time having fun with, be it vidya or movies, tv series and ofc sex, that's all...
>>
so i can get her pregnant and make the family i never had and finally be happy
>>
>>36431938
That is one way of interpreting it.
>>
Im 26 and even though I dont actively persue a gf but the fact that ive never had one makes me wonder what it feels like to be loved every now and then by a qt who smells good and feels warm etc. I dont necessarily want or need one but im curious to see what having one is like.
>>
>>36431793
Because I want to actually feel loved and know that someone genuinely cares about me. I don't want to die alone without ever having someone I can love, spend time with, and have fun with. I don't want a girl that just wants sex and shit, I want one that would actually have a loving relationship with someone.
>>
>>36431871
Don't fall for this shit. I did. You can never be 100 percent honest with any other person. It's not real. You will drive them away or fuck yourself up when they tell someone else about whatever it is you THINK is a deep intimate thought.
>>
>>36431793
I want someone I can talk to about how I feel, someone I can make physical contact with, and someone who will cheer me up.
>>
>>36432486
But how could I be together with someone who doesn't share my deep secret Nazi values?
>>
>>36431793
i dont want a gf beause thats retarded
you have literally nothing to gain and everything to lose
if i were really horny i can fuck a watermelon
>>
Sometimes I think about what it would be like to be in a relationship again, then I remember how boring I find women and their company. Modern women are also selfish to the point where you have to play babysitter for them 24/7 while receiving no emotional support in return, just for a chance at sex, so even the emotional aspect doesn't appeal to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.