[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to a new doctor yesterday and she told me I was apparently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: e.jpg (26KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
26KB, 400x320px
Went to a new doctor yesterday and she told me I was apparently supposed to untwist my balls if one starts riding up. Apparently it can cause symptoms like low testosterone, yellow/minimal ejaculate and chronic inflammation. If you have both but one isn't getting enough blood to work it apparently fucks up your hormones.

I untwisted mine a couple days ago and am starting to sleep a lot better and grow more chest hair. I just had hair around my nipples and a dot in the middle of my chest before, now its starting to grow all over my chest. How many other robots might have this?
>>
File: frown on pepe.jpg (45KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
frown on pepe.jpg
45KB, 454x453px
>>36431556
h-h how do you untwist it, anon?
>>
Holy fucking shit Anon... I've always wondered what the high up bump was. What the fuck.
>>
>>36431610
>>36431618
This is a troll please don't try to untwist your nuts
>>
guys don't do this, you'll give yourself a testicular torsion and that shit will go necrotic in like 24 hours without emergency care.
>>
>>36431556
I just did this what will happen? :D
>>
So is this fake or something? Wasnt the one testicle is lower than other thing is because it shows the dominate hand when you masturbate?
>>
my uncle sat on a bike when he was a kid and twisted his nut, he had to go to the ER and get his nut untwisted with a small surgery. He said it hurt really bad and nothing would make it feel any better... It shouldnt happen unless you really force it, or if you are a growing teen and your nuts dont fit right in your sack skin just yet.
DO NOT TWIST THE NUT
>>
>>36431556
weak ass bait.

you didnt even try

>>36431762
obviously it is fake dumbshit. It's fixed with surgery
>>
>>36431762
Yes, it's fake. This is to get anons to twist their balls which is definitely unhealthy to do and leads to OP pic. He just listed a lot of things that are common in males to make it seem like it's real. It's impossible not to notice if you have testicular torsion because it hurts like a motherfucker.
>>
>>36431556
I untwisted it and now it hurts even more. Should I twist it more?
>>
Threads like this should really get deleted

I can't imagine losing a ball because of some faggot on a basket-weaving imageboard
>>
File: 20170413_124520.png (33KB, 206x224px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_124520.png
33KB, 206x224px
THESE THREADS MAKE MY BALLS TREMBLE
>>
>>36431556
How would only one nut get twisted
>>
I don't like how hard you're forcing this meme senpai.
This isn't funny like the crystals or the spoons either someone could actually get hurt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.