[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 >Home schooled from 12 to 19 >Live vicariously through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 48b[1].png (264KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
48b[1].png
264KB, 498x373px
>23
>Home schooled from 12 to 19
>Live vicariously through high school anime, YA novels and high school set movies/shows
>Pretend like I'm one of the characters or in the background and that the MC and his friends are my friends too
>Feel for one moment that I'm actually experiencing the childhood I missed out on
>Go to sleep crying
>>
What anime was you pretending to be in.
>>
>>36430960
Hidamari Sketch

PLS don't bully me
>>
>>36430996
So you pretended to be a girl (male)? Did you dress up or just imagine.
>>
>>36430996
I recommend you watch "Anne happy" it's more of r9ks taste and you can pretend you're in high school.
>>
>>36431053
I didn't think about gender, just that I had friends. I'm sorry I'm boring, anon.
>>
>>36431136
>Anne happy
I like what they did there, I'll check it out, thanks anon.
>>
High school is pretty fucking gay.
My friends and i had a plan to set up russian mortars on a hill overlooking it and bomb the shit out of it overnight, but we all dropped out/ graduated by the time we had the hardware, and still, we have no ammunition.
All you do in high school is sit around waiting for a bell to ting, at which point you sit in another room and wait for that bell to ting. While waiting, you make small talk with a bunch of people that are mentally retarded. If you feel like dating, you have to realize that girls are even more mentally retarded, and they will just waste your money on retarded trips to restaurants where they talk for hours about the most meaningless shit. Even if you try to have a conversation about history or mechanics or god or whatever the fuck decent people talk about, they just listen, then go back to talking about their friends or shoes or something else just as stupid. Naturally, any person with a brain will be despondent, so they break up with you can fuck some other guy who cares just as much about fashion and gossip as they do.
I wish i was homeschooled. I wish i grew up in the middle of nowhere.
But srs, fantasizing about being in highschool is like fantasizing about ostfront. It may seem cool if youve never been, but in reality its fucking terrible.
>>
Better late than never. .

You didn't miss out on much if you claim to be "boring" you would have had no friends in school anyway.
>>
>>36431390
I'm boring but I think that has more to do with 11 years in nigh-isolation than what I naturally am. also I just wanted to express I'm not a sexy trap, just a dude.
>>36431359
>russian mortars
Jesus Christ, awesome.

>Everything else
It just sounds like you've described my mother, except I wouldn't be hearing the same stories and opinions ad nauseum, variety to the asininity would had been nice.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.