[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question. >be me, 18yr old high school senior approaching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

I have a question.
>be me, 18yr old high school senior approaching graduation
>been dating a 7/10 socially awkward, introverted qt for 7 months
>also best friends with her friend who is a solid 9/10, shorter, more caring, bigger ass, etc.
>she has a bf who lives in Texas, we live in Michigan
>she doesn't have the gull to break up with the emotionally abusive faggot bc "oh no, i love him anon"
>really she just has an anxiety disorder and fear of being out of a relationship
>me and my gf's friend are really physically intimate, hugs, head kisses, etc
>found myself talking to her about things my gf and i never really indulge each other on (stress, opinions on politics, etc.)
>recently the topic of sex has been brought up a lot between me and my gf
>I'm horny af and always want to have sex, she wants to save herself for when we move in together, so basically 2 years min. with our current plans
>>
>>36429645
Continued...
>gf's hot friend wants to get me laid bad, feels my frustration
>she even said we should have sex in school after hours and tried to set us up in a perfect situation
>gf of course doesn't even realize, starts rambling until we go home
>gf's friend now wants us to stay at her house for a graduation party and has said to me already that she wants to set us up there
>realize we could have and probably should have been dating this whole time
>she's projecting her own sexual frustration onto me, that's why she's being so helpful even though her friend doesn't want the d yet
>the reason she's so huggy with me is because i serve as a cuddle buddy while her shitty bf is across the entire country
>realize that there's no way i would be able to break up with my gf and maintain a stable friendship with this girl, much less a romantic relationship, regardless of how much we may or may not like each other
>realize she's going to stay with her bf, I'm going to stay with my gf, and we're both going to be left in sexless, unsatisfying relationships for however long they last
What should i do guys? I feel totally cornered, like no option is a good option at this point. I just want everyone to end up happy...
>>
Dude go for the hot friend it's obvious you like her and she likes you so she leaves her trash bf and you leave your gf even though that will never go well just make yourself happy dude. Hopefully she understands.
>>
>>36429645
i'm a 22 year old NEETfag (relatively happy) who missed a lot of opportunities in high school for stupid reasons

take it from me. do whatever you can to get into a relationship with the hot girl. just fucking do it.
>>
>>36429839
That's really what i want to do, but i can't just make it obvious like that. She has to break up with him first, that's the only catch, and then i can go in for the kill. Otherwise i just look like a fucking asshole and lose a gf and a best friend. What could possibly happen to make them leave one another, though? Should i step in?
>>
>>36429667
>has a gf
>cuddles other girls
What should you do? You should fucking kill yourself, you worthless fucking sack of cheating shit. I mean that completely unironically. Kill yourself. Disgusting underage fuck.
>>
>>36430041
Dude, she joins me sometimes. It's no secret.
>>
>>36429667
You're literally doing what everyone on this board shames women for. Get out.
>>
>>36430108
I think you're right anon.
That doesn't help my situation though, and I'm not about to leave when this is just about the only place i can expect honest answers from brutally honest people. Thanks for your response though.
>>
File: IMG_9368.jpg (38KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9368.jpg
38KB, 750x743px
>>36429645
Don't think with your dick, you fucking degenerate. Beat your dick if you are horny, and don't ruin your relationship because you can't keep your dick in your pants
>>
>>36429645
>>36429667
this is reminding me of School Days.
>>
>>36430188
I'm not just thinking with my little boy, i actually like my friend more as a person than my gf and would rather be in a relationship with her. Sex is just what happened to make me realize that.
>>
File: urafag.gif (1MB, 413x192px) Image search: [Google]
urafag.gif
1MB, 413x192px
>>36429645
You know that you're kind of a dunce for asking fucking 4chan for important life decisions instead of say... you're irl friends, that is, if you have any to ask.
>>
>>36429645
First instinct is to call you a shallow faggot for wanting to switch, but then I read the part about her wanting to wait til you move in together... relationships without intimacy are bound to fail. Trust me on this. You should dump your girlfriend. Don't leave and immediately pick up her friend, that is fucked up and sleazy. But dump this girl, the longer you wait, the more attached you get, and the more it will hurt when you realize you are miserable and want to dump her.
>>
>>36430343
I'd rather not run the risk of either a security beach or my soon-to-be old friends looking at me with disdain for the remainder of these next few months. I'm sapient, believe it or not, i can tell when an idea is just bad. I appreciate your concern, though.
>>
>>36429645

My suggestion is wait for your gf. It's the least risky play here.
>>
File: 1465399442871.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1465399442871.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>all this at 18

I'm 18 and maybe it's because I'm a fucking kissless loser, or maybe I'm just broken, but I can't even fathom being in this situation. People have told me about complicated social problems they're having, and it doesn't register with me, I just don't understand relationships at all. I've gone through life this far pretty much alone, and being exposed to this stuff is a real weird feel. I obviously don't have any advice, I just wanted to let you know your story made me think.
>>
this onslaught of bullshit belongs on /soc/
>>
>>36430385
>relationships without intimacy are bound to fail.
I completely agree. Thanks anon, I'll try and communicate that to my gf and wait a bit before leaving, then she'll at least know why... She's not a bad person, she's just not experienced, I'll try and let her down as easy as possible.
>>
>>36430435
Cherish that feeling, once it's gone it's gone forever my friend.
>>
File: 1468877478139.png (82KB, 236x198px) Image search: [Google]
1468877478139.png
82KB, 236x198px
>>36429645
>save herself before she moves in
>not saving yourself for marriage, but just pushing your degeneracy to a later date

She must be doing it ironically and thinks it's funny that you'll be starved of cunt and accuse you of cheating in between those years and consequently break up with you all for her amusement.
>>
>>36430534
Yeah, her parents are catholic too which makes it all the more suspect.
I'm joking of course, but I'm about at that level of underlying frustration where shit like this doesn't feel all that improbable.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.