[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my name is fucking retarded and unaesthetic I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>tfw my name is fucking retarded and unaesthetic

I just want a sleek professional sounding name like fucking Jack or something. Fuck you.
>>
It takes all of an hour to change your name
>>
>>36429442
You can get it changed you know.
>>
>>36429460
>>36429461
actually takes like 6 months and thousands of dollars

no thanks
>>
>>36429442
Always good to have the name appreciated
>>
Good album my man but I have to say that American Don > What Burns Never Returns.
>>
File: 1471376084497.jpg (131KB, 1020x742px) Image search: [Google]
1471376084497.jpg
131KB, 1020x742px
>>36429442
My name is Jack.
Thanks for that subversive compliment, Anon.
Post your name and I'll be the judge.
>>
>>36429757
Michael

Oreaganomics
>>
>>36429525
Fuck off with this shit nigger you're wrong and I'll beat your stupid ass if you come in this board again with that opinion, you're an ass nigger with shit music taste and you know nothing, got me?
>>
>>36429772
Michael is an aesthetic and angelic christian name, don't know what you're talking about. Was expecting something like Frank. Now stop whining, lad.
>>
>>36429863
But Mike is much cooler and I am def not a Mike
>>
>Tfw parents named me Dyiamond

(Yes my name is misspelled)

I hate my life
>>
>>36429872
Mike is the name of a try-hard. Michael is subtly foreign and bitches love foreign. Your perception of "cool" is skewed.

>>36429950
I would legally change my name if I was in your situation with dumb Gen X parents. Something that begins with a D so the transition is easier. Damien?
>>
>>36429950
U blac girl
>>
>>36429475
What sort of shit hole do you live in? Even here in Jew York it costs $200 max depending on county and you can make up some bullshit excuse to get it changed immediately and without publishing it.
>>
>>36429475
>actually takes like 6 months and thousands of dollars

wow you must live in a fucking shithole
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.