[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, I'm hungry. Go fetch me from food >No, not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: Chinese_Girl_1.jpg (112KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese_Girl_1.jpg
112KB, 720x708px
>Anon, I'm hungry. Go fetch me from food
>No, not from there. It only has 2 stars on Yelp
>>
Fact: Chinks are the worst people on the planet
>>
>>36427877
Fuck off you ugly chink before I bust your fat fuckin nose open
>>
You know what. I was about to rage again like I did yesterday with the Tinder post, but that girl isn't even that yellow anyway.
>>
>>36427877
o-okay hunny
where do you want to go?
>>
I've dated two people.
I dumped both of them because they wouldn't stop pulling dumb shit like this.
One of them I just left at a sushi restaurant she wouldnt shut up about because it had nothing but 5 stars on every site she could find. It took them 35 minutes to get us our dishes (at a fucking SUSHI bar), and then she asked me what I was doing when I started eating it instead of taking pictures. Just got up and left.
Thank god I never gave her a key.
>>
>Anon, get me a glass of water.
>This water has ice in it anon, you're going to upset my chi balance! Get me warm water.
>>
>>36427957
so when are you going to leave r9k
>>
>>36428006
Never, that was 6 years ago and I haven't left my house in 8 months.
Women are a meme and so is socialization. Learn to enjoy your own company.
>>
>>36428040
>haven't left house in 8 months
>went to sushi bar and had gf 6 months ago
These points don't seem to add up, anon. Please leave. You're a huge normie and you should gtfo.
>>
>>36428143
Try reading with your eyes, nigga. He said 6 YEARS ago.
>>
>>36427898
Fact: this is a fact
>>
>>36427877
*goes in kitchen and prepares something yummy and healthy from whole plant ingredients
>>
>>36428164
n-no u
this is original
>>
>>36428188
>I DON'T WANT SALADS I WANT PEKING DUCK. I WANT IT, I WANT IT NAO!
>>
>>36428221
Blind brainlet
>>
>>36428143
6 /years/ ago.
Work from home and get your groceries delivered. Never leave the house again.
>>
>>36427898
How so? The materialism and petty violence?
>>
>>36427957
I heard in China people wait in lines as a hobby
>>
>get girlfriend
>she's chubby but not aggressively so, I can work with it
>she refuses to eat around me
>she wears hoodies 24/7 because she's uncomfortable with her body

le dropped
>>
>>36428279
That's sad as fuck desu
>hey son what you do today
>wait in rine daddy
>>
>>36428297
That sounds cute. I'll take her your hands and make her comfortable in her skin.
>>
>>36428277
there's this channel on YouTube called advchina, the shit the Chinese do is appalling, they're like something separate from mankind
>>
I fucking hate eating in restaurants.
I don't know why normies like it.

It seems to be such a big part of dating too.
>>
>>36428297
that's a trait I would consider high priority
>>
>>36428279
Chinks are fucking insane so I'm fully willing to believe that
>>
>>36428297
Excuse me but that is perfect
>>
>>36428376
>>36428330

not when she's so uncomfortable with herself that she doesn't like being touched and you've never seen her with her hoodie off desu. I love her but jesus christ
>>
File: 1492077880054.jpg (28KB, 287x266px) Image search: [Google]
1492077880054.jpg
28KB, 287x266px
I would, but the Pound is starting to get suspicious
>>
>>36428351
It's nice to not have to do any of the cooking and cleaning, anon.
>>
>>36428411
Have you tried making her feel better about herself?
>>
>>36428443
But cooking and cleaning is so much less of a pain in the ass than going out somewhere.

I'd rather just not eat at all that eat out somewhere.
>>
>>36428449

she gets really uncomfortable when I compliment her and it makes me feel bad. I don't even know if she likes me tbqh she is rather distant, if things don't change soon I gotta break up with her..
>>
>>36427877
Honestly the time an asian qt took advantage of me for food was the best period of my life.
>>
>>36428500
Sounds like a lost cause. If she's unwilling to open up like that then it's best to move on.
>>
>>36428224 g
k bye
>>
>>36428344
ADVchina gives a fairly balanced look at china and has done nothing but defend them

If you watch their channel and come out if it thinking they hate china you clearly came in with a strong bias

It's a developing country going through industrialization. There's still a lot of third world mentality there, stupid people with lots of money. Give it time and china will be a great country - even though it is a great country to visit right now, perhaps even live in some places
>>
>>36428500
Please try as hard as you can for her.
>>
>>36428500
sounds suspicious, at least it would be if it were any other girl anon :^)
>>
>>36428748

if she doesn't actually like me, what's the point in hurting myself? she basically strives to spend as much time alone as possible doing puzzles and reading books. it's actually kind of really adorable but I can't find a way to connect with her at all, she finds having people around stressful and that includes me.
>>
>>36428631
I didn't say they hate china. I said the Chinese are like another species. why are you overprotective anon :^)
>>
>>36428631
>defending = making excuses

they don't ACT like they're in a development stage. the excuse I personally would make on their behalf is that despite what the government there seeks China is still a diverse country with lots of unique cultures which don't always mesh like well oiled gears.
>>
>>36428862
Just tell her how you feel, minus the part where you say you think she doesn't like you. If she's a level-headed adult then you two might be able to reach some sort of compromise.
>>
>>36428862
where did you find her anon my man
>>
>>36428862
She sounds a lot like me.
Some people just like being by themselves a lot.
If she didn't actually like you, I don't think she'd have agreed to date you in the first place.
If you really can't connect and you don't think it'll ever work, then break up with her, no point staying if it's never going to work.

Being around people is stressful, sometimes even more so for people you like, especially if you are used to being a solitary person, and being insecure would only make it worse.
She probably just has to get used to having you around.
If you can put up with it until she's more comfortable around you, you'd be her everything.
>>
>>36428976

I met her on a dating website about 2 years ago, but we became more friends than anything else, we get along incredibly well, I usually can't talk to people at all but with her I can open up with absolutely no problem. we started getting closer, teased at dating, but 6-7 months in her mother got really sick, and she distanced herself hard. we started only talking on facebook like once every 2-3 months. I didn't know at the time, but both of her parents died in 2016 and she was forced to live with her older brother.

late 2016 early 2017 she really wanted to reconnect, and when we started talking in person again we got close again rather quickly almost as if nothing had happened. in 1-2 months we were closer than we'd ever been, and we started dating, but nothing's improved since then. she actually seems more distant now.

I'm really conflicted about the whole situation. if it was anyone else I would've just broke up with her already but I like absolutely everything about this woman, from her cute hobbies to the sound of her voice, we even lived similar lives. the only major issue is that, we're both emotionally distant people, I have no idea what to do or what I even can do, and I'm getting increasingly worried that she has no real romantic attraction to me.

I really don't want to lose her from my life again, even if only as friends I am happy, but I don't want to crush her fragile spirit.
>>
>>36429039
>If she didn't actually like you, I don't think she'd have agreed to date you in the first place.

she didn't agree, she's actually the one who asked. I sometimes worry that she's using me to move out of her brother's place, but I can't imagine her as being the kind of person to plan over a year ahead for something that manipulative.
>>
t-thanks for listening anons
>>
>>36429290
>>36429266
bost dating profile so I can carbon copy it
>>
>>36429266
>>36429290
losing both parents is difficult (duh). she could very well still be rather shattered by that.

anyway, you should try being direct with her regarding your concerns. tell her you can't help her if she doesn't let you.
>>
>>36429527

>implying I'm this stupid
>>
>>36427957
>then she asked me what I was doing when I started eating it instead of taking pictures.

kek

Millennials should be genocided
>>
>>36429527

are you a gril? post pics pls
>>
>>36429266

What site and how old are the two of you?
>>
>>36429780

>giving doxable information
>>
>>36429811

>doxable

You're a special kind of paranoid.

I just want a gf.
>>
>>36429952

plenty of fish is the most active dating website, but also the most annoying to use. 99% of people on these websites are unsalvageable
>>
>>36429623
you took the "I'm a quiet guy kinda shy :^)"
>>
Anyone have any luck on OkCupid?
>>
>>36430526

s-shut up original
>>
>>36430577
Its fucking impossible
>>
>>36427898
>>36428277
After Mao and the mass slaughter of intellectuals and the sacking of their culture, all that's left of the Chinese is con-artists (the right kind of smart to not get killed) and idiots.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.