[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister takes me to DMV >after finishing my written test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Cheese Tots With Cheese.jpg (135KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cheese Tots With Cheese.jpg
135KB, 1080x1080px
>sister takes me to DMV
>after finishing my written test sister takes me a restaurant
>she wants to order an appetizer
>tell her not to because the appetizer will probably be out the same time as our main course and it will make us too full to finish our food
>she orders an appetizer anyway
>we end up having to take leftovers home because we got full
>>
>>36426639
>being a petulant little shit to your sister while she's in the process of doing you a bunch of favors

Kill yourself, my dude.
>>
File: veggie spring roll.jpg (69KB, 564x560px) Image search: [Google]
veggie spring roll.jpg
69KB, 564x560px
why can't restaurants offer more healthy appetizer options?
>>
Who the hell doesn't like taking leftovers home, the food is usually better than the food you can make at home without heavy preperation, skill or energy.
>>
>>36427266

It's embarrassing. It lets everyone know that you don't know how to order food in portions that you can finish. The food could spoil on the ride home.
>>
>>36427601
lol do you have anxiety or what pal. food isn't going to spoil in a 30 minute ride home unless you put it on the hood of your car
>>
>>36427678
I think he means spill
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36427170
>guy tells sister to not waste money and to please use common sense
>you call the guy a petulant child

Get raped and murdererd, you leeching cunt.
>>
>>36427730
It was her money she can spend it how she wants
>>
>>36428114

Even so, she should show restraint and responsibility. It's a bad idea to buy things on impulse just because feelings. It doesn't matter if she could have afforded it.
>>
>>36428656
It's bad form to tell other people how to manage their own affairs, especially while they're going out of their way to help you. You'd understand that if you didn't have autism.
>>
Is your sister cute? What color is her hair/nipples and what kind of clothes does she wear?
>>
>>36427730
>that pic
>get accused of economic abuse by your partner for stopping her from making stupid decisions
>police come around
>immediately break up with her
>police can't do anything anymore
Would... would that work?

That definitely has to be bullshit. There's no possible way you could prove or enforce such a rule.
>>
how old is she? does she want to be a mommy gf? is she a qt?

also what color are her nipples pls, does she have a nice boobies?
>>
>>36429045
hnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

does she have snapchat or kik? can she be my gf? what did her boobs look like 5 years ago?
>>
>>36427601
Portions in restaurants are huge, and who the fuck cares what other people think. Do you only cook just enough for one portion at home? No, it's easier to cook more at home and save it for later.
>spoils in 30 min car ride home
Oh, you're one of those people. I wonder how food survived before refridgerators, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>36429148

Lots of salt. Cooking with vinegar and garlic. Food was cooked in a large pot and expected to be gone in the same day because families were a lot bigger and neighbors would drop by house to eat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.