[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

l love being a woman. Especially nowaddays. FinaIly, with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: fem.png (212KB, 801x876px) Image search: [Google]
fem.png
212KB, 801x876px
l love being a woman. Especially nowaddays.

FinaIly, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was cheating on him. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior massive black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full ownership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,450 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequence for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face :)

He whined like a litle bich to the judge, claiming he had to get a roommate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.
>>
Pls erp on /trash/ you flaming faggot
Also tldr
>>
>>36426193
you niceguys sure love jerking yourselves off
>>
>>36426193
are you done with your stupid copy pasta?
>>
File: 1492386513986.jpg (41KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492386513986.jpg
41KB, 565x800px
Sad part is that 20 years ago this would be a funny fan fiction story.However in today's Looney society this is now a realistic reality for the majority of men
>>
>>36426193
up to the top you go
>>
>>36426193
this is the worst bait ive ever seen jesus fuck
>>
This makes me angry but I know it's just bait
>>
>>36429170
It's bait to make you angry.
>>
File: 1492237740881.jpg (35KB, 1024x912px) Image search: [Google]
1492237740881.jpg
35KB, 1024x912px
I'll take this bait. I hate women too guys.
>>
>>36427290
"realistic reality"

*unfounded fantasy for niceguys
>>
although this is bait, this is why guys turn gay, i mean they even get support by being different nowadays. And most of the support comes from tumblrinas.
>>
File: toiletcity_3_40.jpg (726KB, 1100x1711px) Image search: [Google]
toiletcity_3_40.jpg
726KB, 1100x1711px
>>36426193
Your bait threads are doodoo, you should stop because you actually suck at this

Pic related; its your thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.