[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is Hitler's birthday. What have you done to celebrate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: hitler10.jpg (30KB, 713x662px) Image search: [Google]
hitler10.jpg
30KB, 713x662px
Today is Hitler's birthday. What have you done to celebrate /r9k/?
>>
File: 1486753416389.png (112KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486753416389.png
112KB, 645x773px
Oy vey! Antisemite! Remembah the 6 Gorillion, Goy.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 480x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 480x864px
>>36425633
Made white babies
>>
Screamed Heil Hitler in my class.
>>
File: CQWrgfCUcAAjPaL.jpg (12KB, 282x215px) Image search: [Google]
CQWrgfCUcAAjPaL.jpg
12KB, 282x215px
>>36425633
>walking my dog outside
>chinese lady with her dog off leash
>comes at my dog and tries to attack it
>"put your dog on a leash fucking chink"
>get into yelling argument
>get back home, stare out window to make sure the RCMP doesn't bust down my door for hate crime
>>
>>36425964
Hitler would not have appreciated an insult to an asiatic
>>
File: Happy cars.jpg (160KB, 1002x870px) Image search: [Google]
Happy cars.jpg
160KB, 1002x870px
>>36425633
Nice doubles. In one of my classes we had to make WW2 themed propaganda posters and I made mine in favor of the axis. Most Normans thought I was simply joking but little do they know I wasn't. What a bunch of dummy poo faces
>>36426147
As long as the gook wasn't Japanese or Korean (which are on rightful Japanese clay so they're the same) it's okay
>>
>>36426224
hahah no bud
>>
>>36426335
That's a huge lie
Hitler wanted to eliminate nonwhites. His plan was to take over Europe and then cleanse the planet of Blacks and Jews. After killing them he would work his way up the food chain until only northern Europeans were alive
>>
>>36426425
No, he was a good man and never started the war, never wanted a war.
>>
nothing because I don't masturbate to shotacon
>>
Smoke a tote and hang myself in my closet in his honor
-T. Jew
>>
>>36426642
He wanted a war and he wanted to dominate all others. Germans liked him because he was war like and gave them pride
>>
I didn't fap today.
If there is one day I should display discipline and self control it is Hitler's birthday.
>>
File: Happy flags.jpg (191KB, 964x549px) Image search: [Google]
Happy flags.jpg
191KB, 964x549px
>>36426335
Eh, I interpret that as other races are inferior since the German race is the most advanced in his eyes. Not necessarily a bad thing and I believed that he wanted the other races to improve themselves but they could only do such a thing if they were left alone to develop. Japanese were honorary Aryans and as such shouldn't be openly criticized but other races should be in order to encourage them to stay with their own kind. As long as you're on my land you should fuck off
>>36427425
>Normans all agree that Hitler was a warmongering bigot
>Everybody agrees that his military actions were less then optimal and cost him the war
Why would a man who wants war not be good at waging war
>>
I fapped all day
>>
>>36425964
>>36426147
>>36426224
>>36426335
>>36426425
>>36427571
Get a life you retarded parasite LARPers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.