[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't men like nice girls? Nice guys finish last, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: yui sad.jpg (300KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yui sad.jpg
300KB, 1280x720px
Why don't men like nice girls? Nice guys finish last, but we never finish at all. We're left at the starting line waiting for the cheaters, the liars, and the assholes that said they'd come back.
>>
We just want your vagina being penetrated by our dicks
>>
>>36425189
originaled post originaled
>>
I'm different from the other boys!
>>
File: 1492649130176.jpg (111KB, 1024x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1492649130176.jpg
111KB, 1024x1002px
Maybe you're just stupid for picking the bad boys in the first place.
>>
Your fault.

Whether male or female, if you go after those with a lot of value it likely won't last long because they have so many options.
>>
I find nothing more attractive than the nice girls. Kind of hard to explain but I've met a few to only seem to mean well.

Not sure why I like it so much but I do. Shame that I'm too scared to ever do anything about it. :^)

inb4 this is bait?
>>
>>36425189
Your analogy doesn't work, because you pick the wrong guys, whereas we don't get picked at all.
>>
>>36425305
do anything about it = ask them out or let them know how I feel

In case it was not clear.
>>
>>36425189
alphas are uninterested in nice girls because they're not as "fun", and betas think nice girls are lying to them/being mean by being nice (which is sometimes but not always true).
>>
>>36425241
Men present themselves as nice guys and then prove otherwise. That's why women don't like you guys in particular, because they deal with that shit regularly and hate feeling betrayed by someone they thought was different.
>>
>>36425305
pretty sure this thread is "bait" in response to the thread about nice guys

I know what you mean though, people who are truly kind down to the core are very, very attractive
>>
>>36425189
you say that but do you understand the intricacies of higher dimensional regular bodies?
well, do you?
>>
Maybe because nice girls aren't real

My sister was the nicest girl I knew smart and pretty but she fell for the 6 ft tall bad boy Chad meme
>>
File: 400meeks.jpg (154KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
400meeks.jpg
154KB, 900x1273px
>>36425189
There are plenty of hard-working providers out there that will treat you right and hold your hair back as you bob your head down on Chad's dick, darling.
>>
>>36425189
The analogy doesn't work. Men like submissive women. You're expecting something more than sex like commitmet
>>
not sure about other dudes but I don't like nice girls because they're boring. mean bitches will fight with you and I love to fight.
>>
>>36425189
>>36425392
This is exactly the same for both men and women. I'll just give my honest opinion here, but just as girls get tricked by "nice" boys, boys get tricked by "nice" girls. I don't really believe that the situation between girls and boys changes that much to be honest. The assholes are the ones who usually get the nice people for whatever reason, maybe most of us just need someone who makes us feel loved, and even if it's a lie it makes us attached to them, no matter if some time later they start treating us badly or if they make the fact that they hate us clear. Whatever it is it just makes hard for nice people to be with nice people. Sometimes maybe it's just that standars are to high even for the nice girls or boys and they end up with an attractive person that's mean, although I'm sure this is not even the case most of the time.
No one is safe.
>>
Honestly I just want a friend gf that'll occasionally have sex but I'm too much of an autist
>>
>>36425606
The analogy is funny because it reveals how unashamedly entitled women are. The 'nice guys' compete and lose while the 'nice girls' just sit on their asses 'waiting'. All they need do is be a good judge of character, but they can't do even do that. They can't take responsibility for anything and find any way to fish for sympathy.
>>
>>36425189
I like girls like my waifu. Too bad 'nice girls' can't compete
>>
But Yui is mostly likely going to win the Hachimanb Owl?
>>
>>36425189
>. We're left at the starting line waiting for the cheaters, the liars, and the assholes that said they'd come back.
Why would you date people like that?
I mean there are a million guys who aren't like that who are single and really want gfs but women always seem to go for cheaters and woman-beaters and these scummy guys and there's really no other way I can wrap my head around it other than open and shut "muh vagina tingles".
>>
>>36425189
What do you mean? Nice girls are the best.
>>
>>36425974
It's great when there's no contest.
>>36426016
She got an alt ending. A strong sign she's not getting the main one.
>>
>>36426016

Not a fucking chance

Blox
>>
File: 1481750354039.png (860KB, 841x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481750354039.png
860KB, 841x720px
>It's another "I choose people based on looks and end up getting screwed over and it's your fault because I'm a woman"
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (625KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.jpg
625KB, 1080x1920px
>>36425189
>picks douchebag asshole men
>ACTUALLY LIES TO HERSELF she was deceived by how he would turnout to be
>actually think this one will be different

roasties deserve everything that happens to them
>>
a girl that's been fucked and chucked, used and abused and is now bitter and cynical instead of becoming a whore, is probably right up my alley, but I can't figure if I'd want to invest that much time, emotion, energy, and probably money in one form or another trying to get the taste of all her ex(s) cum out of her mouth.

I don't if I should feel pity or contempt, but I should probably at least feel compassion. But I don't.

"nice" brings to mind a dumb, submissive cocksleeve who let's herself be taken advantage of, not being intelligent enough to become disillusioned.

I'm fine with being alone, but I never want to be left alone. Madonnas, whores. Do men with BPD exist? I hope not.
>>
File: image%3A136053.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A136053.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>36425189
You are not a girl, and nice girls don't exist in the 3d world
>>
Men like niceness in a woman. They're always taken. It's the chaff bereft of good looks or charming personality that are left behind.
>>
Most women aren't consciously aware of what they find sexually attractive.
A man that's actually committed is a turn off for them. Being a sociopath that can fuck a bunch of other sluts with ease and having no loyalty is a major plus for being attractive to females.
>>
>>36425189
If you're 6/10 or above, not fat, can cook and clean, and will satisfy me sexually whenever I demand, then you're welcome to come with me. I live in a single wide trailer off of two dirt roads in the mountains in arizona, but it's a nice place. I'm also a good cook so I wouldn't mind sharing cooking responsibility
>>
I know a guy who is in his thirties and STILL thinks he is a nice guy, and that's why women won't have sex with him. He also thinks he deserves rewards in general for being a nice guy.

He's not nice though, he can get very abusive if he knows he can pick on someone and get away with it. He has done nothing with his life and sees himself as a victim.

The way he is rubbed off on me a lot. But assuming you are an actual woman and not a tranny or a LARPer, all I can tell you is that life is not necessarily fair, and you have to either find a way to solve your issue, or just accept it and submit to the problem. Your choice. Figure things out for yourself. It's easier to have sympathy for nice girls since women get more sympathy out of people than men do. That's just nature.
>>
>>36426741

Tell me more about your comfy hermit lifestyle.

>captcha: select mountains
>>
>>36425189
>but we never finish at all. We're left at the starting line waiting for the cheaters, the liars, and the assholes that said they'd come back.
Maybe try not exclusively going for chads, Nice Girl(tm)
>>
>>36425189
You instinctively choose abusive men. Maybe you should try lowering your fucking standards seeing as how your targets only want to one night stand you.
>>
>>36425189
What is a nice girl meant to be like?
>>
>>36425189
I want a nice gf, but I don't go outside nor do I meet any new people.
>>
>>36426818
Unfortunately not hermit, as I do have neighbors. But most are outdoorsy or retired people, and everyone is nice.

I have a little yard, I just started a compost pile, and I'm going to plant a garden and some sunflowers too.

Inside is a little small, but two people could easily live here if we downsized.

Gets real cold in the winter, but summertime it's the nicest place I know.
>>
I also hope that all the robots responding realizing that this thread is a shit-test.

When women say they are nice girls, or that they want nice guys, it's to weed out the guys who will respond and go "WELL YOU CHOOSE ABUSIVE GUYS HURR I'M A NICE GUY YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH".

So yeah, /r9k/ has been BTFO by this thread. You all failed the test.
>>
File: what do women want.jpg (65KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
what do women want.jpg
65KB, 1024x535px
>>36426920
i aint takin the test, im sitting in the back with my head down pretending to be asleep
>>
>>36426920
And she'll keep being btfo by life.
>>
>>36427028
>>36427091

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of women and I just really don't like them. But guys fail these types of tests all the time. Instead of pretending to be nice, just admit you are not or take the middle ground and be "reasonable" instead.

No point in pretending I am the "good guy" all these women pretend to fantasize about so they can virtue signal. They don't like me and I don't like them. I seek no rewards or favors from them. Nothing annoys me more than self proclaimed nice guys since I grew up around one.
>>
File: 1460595529745.jpg (40KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1460595529745.jpg
40KB, 515x515px
>>36427150
>implying I've had a conversation with a female that was not business or work related since I was in middle school

jokes on you normie.
>>
>>36427150
I don't pretend to be anything. If they suffer, that's on them. No amount of bullshit "tests" or shaming tactics will change that.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.