[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the anon that tried out some inkblots on this board a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: malcolmlong.jpg (74KB, 282x328px) Image search: [Google]
malcolmlong.jpg
74KB, 282x328px
This is the anon that tried out some inkblots on this board a few days ago. I'm back with your diagnosis, anons.

The zeitgeist of /r9k/ is sick with the rancid leaks from /b/ and /pol/. Overall, things aren't as bad as they could be for most robots. Additionally it seems that /r9k/ has become an equal parts blend of /b/, /pol/, /soc/, and /lgbt/. It's more personal than /b/ but less than /soc/.
>>
>>36425067
>/b/, /pol/, /soc/, and /lgbt/

the last 2 are really up in your face, /pol/ to a lesser degree. random content doesn't necessarily mismatch as much as that it could just be low-quality.

overall I agree. now what do we do ?
>>
>>36425067
What have you done few days ago, OP ?
>>
>>36425155
/hiki/?
>>
>>36425373
we already had /hiki/ and it turned into NEETs going on HRT and sucking each others' cocks

you have a basic misapprehension of the situation
>>
>>36425373
I don't know man. the thing with moving is that the same thing will happen in the end. it needs to be more foolproof and resistant to the tests of time and people. it seems to happen to a lot of boards at some point. bringing the big 4chan flow to the modest doorsteps of other imageboards is going to fuck every niche place over in the end due to the sheer volume and attention-seeking attitude of the people on kanal4, I'm afraid.
>>
>>36425568
>unique IDs per thread
>assemble autistic spergs who can actually moderate (i.e. kick all the normies out)
>ditto for janitors
>create rules to fix other board's influences on it

anything else I'm missing?
>>
>>36425632
that's a strong theory but I'm yet to see it in practice. I've been around a lot of boards but they're just not as crowded. this place is always moving, no matter how dumb the stream of "entertainment" is, it's always there, guaranteed. it would be a waste if those sites bit off more than they could chew. for a new imageboard, that's a solid foundation you've got there.
>>
>>36425155
I've always advocated just turning this board blue since it seems pretty hard to enforce rule #3 consistently.

Another option is for the mods to be more active and strict about the often violated rule #3. That would turn back a lot of the /b/ and /pol/ threads that seep in here daily.
>>
>>36425067
wizchan is alive and well for a long time now
>>
>>36425632
Congratulations, you have created 8/v/. It's /pol/ with video games. Everyone hates everyone else, and it's fucking dead.

Would you like to try again? Y/N
>>
>>36426060
yeah but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen unfortunately. I also think /r9k/ should be a blue board and plenty of others are with us but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen unfortunately.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.