[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have literally never won an argument on 4chan >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1486620127054.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486620127054.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>tfw have literally never won an argument on 4chan
>tfw now have an mental block from getting BTFO so much that i cannot fucking articulate properly anymore
>>
>>36424847
Well if you know what the specific problem is stop being a bitch about it and work on solving it.
Also stop taking talking to people on the internet seriously
>>
>>36424847
>an mental block
At least you know you cannot articulate yourself correctly ;^)
>>
what topics are you even debating?
>>
>>36424847
ugh, my guilt triggers
holy shit i've never been so btfo by OP before
guys, i think i'm dying
have mercy OP
>>
Nobody knows with whom they're talking with, only you. Don't be so harsh with yourself, you are the only one who will think about it.
No anon is going to be like "yasss I won dat argument with anotha anon" because nope, they don't care.
Just try to calm down, robot
>>
>>36424847
>tfw I'm the most killed roaster to ever lay eyes on this site
Post a pic of yourself and let me decimate you.
>>
>>36424871
>Well if you know what the specific problem is stop being a bitch about it and work on solving it.
what the fuck do you want me to do? see a therapist and tell him about how the big bad bullies on the internet fucked my shit up? would rather kill myself desu

>>36424903
i just reply to someone when i think they said something wrong and then i just end up getting completely blown the fuck out every time
>>
>>36424847
Hey OP there is literally nothing wrong with murdering children and raping women. Prove me wrong, oh wait, you can't.
>>
>tfw have never gotten in a 4chan argument

Feels good man
>>
>>36424953
You should work on learning how to articulate yourself properly to start off with.
Later, not as important of course, you can also spend more time learning about topics youre trying to discuss.
And a discussion is not about making yourself seem smarter than the other person, remember that, its about finding common ground. Dont go into a discussion with a goal to add another line on your chalkboard that counts how many debates you won on 4chan, try to actually learn something.
Infact people learn more by making mistakes than by doing things properly.
>>
>>36424953
maybe you're just not smart
>>
File: 1471183984689-0.png (31KB, 1048x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1471183984689-0.png
31KB, 1048x1350px
>argue wjth ""race realist""
>blow them the fuck out with simple theory and papers
>they stop responding
>>
>>36425075
Give me some talking points so I can troll /pol/
>>
>>36424847
Sometimes I still argue with idiots in the hope that someone less dumb can get something out of what I said.
>>
>>36425033
Avoiding conflicts just makes you an omega bitchpussy
>>
>>36425033
you lying sack of shit
get out of this thread
and off of 4chan for that matter
>>
>win every argument
>people either spew memes or ignore you
>>
>>36425146
You must live in absolute bliss.
>>
File: 1492402028431.jpg (57KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492402028431.jpg
57KB, 633x758px
>>36424847
>go to /pol/
>go into racist thread with confidence to shut them down with logic and facts
>get BTFO
>>
>>36425182
my secret is that most 4chan arguments are based on false dichotomies and bullshit

also, no, it's depressing and grimy
>>
>>36424847
Anon how does it feel to be a brainlet bitch
>>
>>36425235
Are you one of those people that goes into threads and starts yelling "Generalisation!" everytime a topic pops up?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.