[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ consider Chads to be normies? I don't, I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: chads.jpg (131KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
chads.jpg
131KB, 750x750px
Does /r9k/ consider Chads to be normies? I don't, I think most of them are above and superior to the common normie. They workout, groom themselves, and their general self-improvement easily makes them superior to most of the human population.

/r/equesting infographs regarding the different types of Chads.
>>
>>36424834
They are the highest classification of normie. They are not just plain normies they are normie gods among normies.
>>
A normie is anyone who can walk into a pub and have a conversation with someone in there about football or whatever the fuck else people talk about in pubs.
>>
>>36424834
They are the normie god. Normies look up to them whether it be vlogs, their looks, or penis.
>>
File: chad being chad.jpg (277KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chad being chad.jpg
277KB, 1080x1080px
>>36424870
I wouldn't exactly call them "normal" tho. Chads transcend the plane above normiedom.
>>
>>36424896

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

o
>>
>>36424933

I just noticed this guy has a fuckin lazy eye, that's funny
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 600x541px
True Chads are actually quite rare, they have ascended beyond normiedom and are usually pretty good people. They're the "ideal" man and despite being a tiny minority all women think they deserve them.
Brads are the worst of the male normies.
>>
>>36425126
What makes a Brad?
>>
>>36425227
A hedonist degenerate who only improves himself just to "fuck sloots." He doesn't take time to philosophically consider what's it really like to be a real masculine man. Most of them are shortsighted party fratboys.
>>
>>36425227

Brad is essentially a failed Chad, a Chad in body but not in spirit. Brad is a Chad who has been corrupted by the dark. They're spiteful, ambitious and probably bullied you in high school
>>
Most of the time they are brainwashed with hollywood culture to the core, wants to fit the hollywood/music industry image of a chad. So of course they be normie.
>>
>>36425715
Those are Brads anon.
>>
>>36424834
Is it bad that I want to kill every one of those cunts? I'd love to see them beg for mercy while their happy lives slip from their eyes.
>>
>>36426095
Think about the human race anon. They are prime genetic stock. It would be a terrible waste.
>>
>>36426166
>Think about the human race anon.
Why should I? The human race never thinks about me.
>>
>>36426222

Yeah but that's because you're worthless, you have nothing to offer. It's not the same thing at all
>>
>>36424834
>They workout, groom themselves, and their general self-improvement
They do these things, because they are vain. If you have ever known a Chad, you would realize that the circumstances of their life had led them to become extremely shallow people.
Do you really think someone who spends most of their waking time keeping up appearances is a superior man?
>>
>>36427160
So being a filthy slob is superior to being well kept?
>>
>>36427364
It is neither superior nor inferior. How well kept you are is not what determines someone's value. What is does show(usually) is that you are a vain person, which definitely is a characteristic of an inferior person.
>>
>>36427463
>>36427160

There's nothing wrong about taking time to look at your best. As long as you aren't a little bitch about it. And Chads aren't little bitches.
>>
>>36427574
The how is not important here. It is the why that is. There could be several reasons why you want to 'look your best', but the most common and obvious would be vanity.
Of course a person who doesn't take care of his appearance, is perhaps no less vain, only less motivated.
>>
>>36427623
We're not talking about the common and obvious. We're talking about the cream of the crop of the male population; real men in body and spirit.
>>
>>36424834

Honestly just fuck them all. They didn't earn their bodies they're born with it.
>>
>>36425660
What do you call someone with the looks of a Chad but is a social outcast due to being an autist?
>>
>>36427754
No, we are talking about the common and obvious.Chads lead their entire life seeking validation. It is the life any normalfag would choose had he the same potential lookwise.
There is nothing here that is out of the ordinary except their appearance, which reflect primarily the genes they posses coding for this, and not their character.
A person may be motivated by some ambition, causing him to think that it is important that people think he looks good, making it a means to an end, rather than the end itself, which would be the case with Chads.
>>
>>36427883
A true alpha is passionate and strong willed. A natural leader who believes in himself and sees positives in other people and situations due to projecting his own positive self image on the world. Chad is not only defined by his looks, but the positive reinforcement he got from them in early life are in part what shaped him into what he is.
>>
>>36424834
I consider a normie anyone who's different than me
>>
>>36427965
>A true alpha is passionate and strong willed. A natural leader who believes in himself and sees positives in other people and situations due to projecting his own positive self image on the world. Chad is not only defined by his looks, but the positive reinforcement he got from them in early life are in part what shaped him into what he is.
If that is not the biggest load of normie-bullshit, then I truly do not know what you think a normalfag is.
>>
>>36428011
A normalfag is someone who is socially well adjusted.
>>
>>36428068
I think you can expand on that to say a generally ordinary person. Someone who may think emotionally stirring platitudes convey some deep truth of life.
>>
>>36427881
Brendan

Origamo
>>
They're above normies but they're still massive pieces of shit on average. I love when they shit on lesser normies though. Remember not all normies are chads, but all chads are normies. I've seen these gus literally act autistic around normies and yet they still get validation because of their good looks and presence. When they walk into a room or join a conversation they completely dominant it, saying whatever the fuck they want. And regular normies can't do shit about it.
>>
>>36427574
>>36427965
>>36424834
ITT: robots prove that they aren't any better than Chads, they just have been dealt the wrong cards and now they cry about it
>>
>>36424933
This image just made me fucking sad
>>
>>36427623

>There could be several reasons why you want to 'look your best', but the most common and obvious would be vanity.

Well, no. That's only the most obvious conclusion if you're cynical or projecting.

The most obvious conclusion is that people want to look their best because that's what society expects of us. To that end, peoples' perceptions of what "their best is" varies. Chad may only wear the best clothes and hone his body to perfection because he's vain, but it's equally likely that he does so simply because positive reinforcement has conditioned him to do so. Chad tends to enjoy fucking women and he also tends to enjoy physical activities- looking his best whether it be with clothing or fitness therefore has a direct impact on fulfilling both of those desires.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.