[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have a real urge to just dig? I feel like digging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (941KB, 2056x2888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
941KB, 2056x2888px
Does anyone here have a real urge to just dig? I feel like digging a massive hole as deep as I can and making a whole bunch of tunnels.
>>
>>36424741
do it then

that urge is whatever you may find calling to you

...its waiting
>>
do you identify as a mole?
>>
You're gonna die doing that, anon
>>
Are you dying op?
Aroorooo
>>
Do you identify as a rodent?
>>
>>36424741
I dug a hole once, but it wasn't very large, probably not the kind of hole you have in mind.
>>
File: sapper.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sapper.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>36424741
Which one is you OP?

completely 1000% New and never posted before
>>
>>36424741
this is seriously a fucking thing that people have

they just... dig

you can read all about it online, ez search

nobody fucking knows why

not even the people digging

they admit they dont really have a reason other than "i want to dig"

its spooky as shit
>>
File: OP.jpg (139KB, 724x460px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
139KB, 724x460px
>>36424741
you will NEVER find that bone from last year
>>
>>36425231
it's not really spooky, even the kids on that recess show had it, it's just something to do. it takes their mind off things, gives them purpose.
>>
>>36424741
I don't get it but there's nothing wrong with it. May your drill pierce the heavens
>>
>>36425448
if anything I think they could have dna of slaves who dug for their lives everyday their entire life and that dna makes them feel good better, surival of slaves went to the best diggers
>>
>>36424741
Because digging is awesome.

Strike the earth!
>>
Best thread on /r9k/

Orig
>>
someone I went to highschool with was a digger, would steal lumber from his workplace to buttress the pits with

seemed like it would end in disaster but never heard anything about a cave in
>>
>>36425448
no, i mean the people who just have a compulsive urge to dig

and dig and dig

until youve got a network of tunnels that some fag will find hundreds of years from now and ponder upon the purpose of it

they will explore it for hidden items or more tunnels, try to find the meaning of it

and they will never even think that some guy just dug it for no reason.

no reason at all.
>>
>>36425610
Can tunnels just be dug without them collapsing? I thought you had to you planks and stuff to avoid being buried alive.

The thought of digging is enticing, but I don't like the idea of having to build stuff underground.
>>
I used to dig a hole in a field behind our home. It was great but it filled with water from an underground spring or something.
>>
>>36424741
>>36425231
>>36425610

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derinkuyu_underground_city

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catacombs_of_Paris

http://www.cracked.com/article_19421_7-mind-blowing-structures-built-in-secret.html

I love the idea of digging underground networks. You're so close to the everyday world yet so far away and isolated.
>>
It's a shame you weren't born in time to participate in WW1. The age of digging anons has passed
>>
I grew up in the mountains and it was an hour and a half trip to school and back. Had no friends or videogames. Not much to stay entertained.
One day dad and I built a jungle gym in the yard, got a nice shovel that I even named. Spend a few weeks learning to use all sorts of tools needed to build this fort.
Really loved the shovel and digging holes. I knew I could never get to China but I wanted to at least dig deep enough to find water. I would spend hours and hours months and months digging holes in our yard. Sometimes dad would help me dig holes. My proudest dig was about 20 feet down and 6 or so feet in circumference. Eventually my dad made me stop because he was afraid it would cave in on me. I stuck to multiple smaller holes after.
One day my dad was driving his truck around the back yard and he discovered one of my secret holes that I had covered with a sheet of plywood. It swallowed up the front of his entire truck. He had to smash out the back window to climb out.
When we moved off that land we filled them all up with trash and rocks. It was a very sad time but I had fun. I haven't dug any holes since then. Filling them all in ruined it for me.
>>
Digging holes are comfy. It gives you physical labour to do without feeling menial. You have the goal of getting it as big and deep as possible
>>
haha for the swarm brother!
have you linked your tunnels with any other units? we're a friendly
>>
File: OP.jpg (20KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
20KB, 350x250px
>>36424741
do it OP

dig the worlds greatest hole
>>
File: IMG_6869.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6869.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
I had a GREATEST URGE after I've read the first/second bok of the series TUNNELS when I was lot younger. I actually started digging but shit is tougher than you'd think good way to work out and move on with your urge.
the first two or three books are amazing it runs a bit out of steam thiugh. but read it for the sake of the first books fellow moleboi
>>
File: IMG_6871.jpg (47KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6871.jpg
47KB, 600x300px
>>36424741
follow the calling of The Underminer!
>>
>>36424741
>OP decides to start digging
>buys a shovel to make it go faster
>still too slow, buys a large drill
>drill gets deep and it becomes hot
>OP creates a climate controlled cabin on top of the drill
>drills through the crust of the earth and under the oceans
>Cthulhu is impressed
>eventually he decides to surface and see where he ended up
>drill pops out of the ground in the middle of a street
>impales a car
>carrying Kim Jong Un
>Best Korea launches the nukes
>all because you wanted to dig
>>
>>36424741
When I was a kid my buddy dug a 8 foot deep hole and then we pushed one our friends in it. About 8 of us spent the day throwing rocks and cherry pits at him until he had a psychological break. He never came back to school after that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.