[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i may be the luckiest robot in the world right now:D >be rural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

i may be the luckiest robot in the world right now:D
>be rural retard
>dad owns shit ton of land
>20yr old autistic NEET
>mom passed when i was a kid, dad is old as fuck
>dad croaked a week ago
>had the decision to sell all the land or keep the buisness running
>dads employees treated me like an idiot
>now sit on 300million dollars and got 50 people unemployed
>tfw revenge
feels gud
so now i bought pic related house and will be living as a magnificant NEET the rest of my days in an all white small town in the middle of nowhere. truly the first time ive ever felt happy :)
>>
>>36424539
You aren't a robot anymore then anon. You can't be a robot with that amount of cash. You can literally buy a great lifestyle. You don't belong here anymore.
>>
Do you need a live in tranny maid sex slave
>>
>>36424539
>$300 million
>buys rancher on meager plot of farmland
So uhhh, why do you plan to do with the $299,900,000 you have left over?
>>
>>36424539
2973 E Paw Paw Rd,
Paw Paw, IL 61353

That's close by. I'll have to come pay you a visit
>>
spend 1 mil on mmorpg
>>
>>36424742
This. With that much disposible income, I'd just buy a character better than everyone else's.
>>
>>36424539
hi will you invest in my startup
>>
>>36424597
This. Even with dead parents he's luckier than 99% of normies.
>>
Please don't un neet yourself with drugs
>>
>>36424539

>not letting normies remain as wage-slaves making you richer
>not cucking normies into making YOU more money

Yup you're an idiot.

Anyway this is fake af 5/10
>>
>>36424539
Donate a part of it to Alex Jones.
>>
Open up a massage parlor
>>
Need a wife? I'm a virgin
>>
can i live with you. im a guy and im not gay or nothing but it looks fun and we could be friends
>>
>>36424875
this, infowars food is pure robot
>buy multiple years supply of food
>every vitamin and calorie you'll ever need for the rest of your life
>never have to leave the house again
>>
>>36424539
why do people buy this b8?
>>
Start building traps on your land to trap fags like >>36424695 and teenage normies looking for someplace to camp and be degenerate.
>>
>>36424539
>now sit on 300million dollars and got 50 people unemployed
topkek nice move. I did the same only it ended up being 65 million and 72 people unemployed. I literally shut the doors and sold everything :^)
>>
happy for you, brobot. don't get stupid though. you hear stories of people winning the lotto then ending up bankrupt due to poor decision-making.
>>
>>36424539
Word of advice. Be sure to invest that money carefully. In fact you might want to move to a different town altogether. Remember you fucked over a lot of people and they're going to be watching you like a hawk so they can take satisfaction in you getting your comeuppance if things go wrong and you lose your money or if you live a shitty life despite your money. Spend 10 million on an endowment to operate a camp for troubled urban youth in the town and leave for some other place where you're unknown. Don't ever let the people in the new town know about your fortune. They won't let you NEET it up in peace.
>>
>>36424862
I believe him. Running a business is a pain in the ass. Especially if lots of the value of the company is in the assets like land and the building, and the company does a low EBIDA in comparison to that. That's ripe for just selling everything and saying fuck it
>>
>>36424952
For 300 million he can live in a nice area with other rich people where it isn't a big deal, but you are right about investing and keeping your actual worth to yourself

t. richfag.
>>
File: 1471873896873.jpg (80KB, 670x677px) Image search: [Google]
1471873896873.jpg
80KB, 670x677px
>>36424539
I'm from Eastern Europe, send aid pls
>>
>>36424539
Can I live with you? I'll let you fuck my butt
>>
>>36424539
>not moving to japan and living the neet life fucking japs all day in tokyo

you dun goofed man

i only need 2-3 million to live alright till im about 100
>>
>>36424765
and buy bunch of substances online
and then use it while playing mmo on a nice day outside isolated on big land

true neet
>>
>>36424539
Congratulations my man. Wish I could say the same.
>>
>>36424952
OP has 50 unemployed wage cucks out there who could snap at any moment and come take revenge on him. I'd be watching my back for the rest of my life if I was you OP. Wagecucks only sleep 8hrs a day max, so that gives them 16 hrs a day to hunt you down.
>>
>$300,000,000 sale
>After taxes
>After severance
>Only 50 employee company
Enjoy your roleplaying
>>
Do you think I could get a small loan of a million dollars?
>>
Fuck off troll. If this was real, you'd have gotten in the news by now.
>>
>>36425122
>300 mil

with that he can probably put down fucking landmines and a moat
>>
>>36425333
Why the fuck would this be in the news? I mean I know the news is fake as shit and all but would they really cover such a uninteresting news article? Nah they are too busy making up lies about Trump.
>>
File: 1490831837829.png (273KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1490831837829.png
273KB, 1465x1209px
>>36424539

>be Mr. John
>start small
>work really hard
>from a small farm finally get a gigantic powerhouse of a shitload of land
>"finally, I've been working all my life but look at what I have build against all odds"
>wife dies
>"must continue, must build and try to raise my son so he can continue to make the family even better, although now I'm a single man raising a son alone and while having to work"
>work yourself to death to provide the tools your son needs to build an even greater empire
>one whole life after building en empire from scratch, you pass away
>retarded ungrateful son backstabs you after you are gone, burns always and shits on everything you have ever built with your deceased wife to become a NEET

Holy shit this world is a terrible place.

I feel for your old man.

Truly nothing matters, we are just dust, and it's our own fault as humans.
>>
File: 1490134319401.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1490134319401.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>parents are worth $55 million
>only had 5 kids
>still expected to wagecuck for 35 years
IT'S NOT FAIR!
>>
>>36425437
>lies about Trump
rofl
>>
>>36425493
You completely missed this part of OP:

>dads employees treated me like an idiot
Maybe Dad should have stood up for his son so that people would be afraid to jeopardize their paycheck?

Cunts like you is why I've stopped tipping female servers.
>>
File: 468965498.png (703KB, 670x742px) Image search: [Google]
468965498.png
703KB, 670x742px
>>36425571
They are getting so horrible that they don't even give a shit anymore how stupid it makes them look.
>>
>>36425655

Then rehire. Get new ones, promote the ones who didn't.

Does that little bitch of a spoiled child called OP even know the hardships his father had to go through as a single parent and boss of 50?

I hope both of you die in your lifetime.

Don't just burn down everything like a retard.
>>
>>36424597
Being a robot isn't about what life gave you, but about how you choose to use it. Besides, all the money in the world can't buy social skill. A millionaire who spends the rest of his life working on genetics in a lab alone is a robot.
>>
>>36425710
>jes play favorites and embrace workplace politics
>>
How exactly would you create a 1/3rd of a billion dollar company with 50 empoyees?
>>
>>36424539
>things that never happened

the effective tax rate on large trusts is 35%. that is assuming he had his paperwork in order and had it in an In Vivo trust for you. which i doubt because your twenty.

the amount of profitable land your family
owned would have been valued at around 700,000,000 million between inheritance, federal, state, and estimated wothholding taxes to land you at 300,000,000.00 usd.

any type of farm that yeilded that kind of worth would be incapable of just "selling" if your father died a week ago. Due diligence alone takes months. also, layoffs are not immediate.

none of what your saying is legaly possible to have been done in a week, especially since last week was passover and easter. no kike lawyers were working and nobody was buying a farm for 300,000,000 in that timespan either. also, the amount of time it takes to go to contract and close on even your meme neet house is going to take months. i bet you dont even have an Engineer in your rolodex.

i bet your oarwnts are dead and left you with 2 or 3 million. a pittance.
t. fag worth a paltry 80 million in combined assets.
>>
>>36424539

plz can i come and live with you, i'm homeless :(
>>
>>36425948
You have a computer and internet though.
>>
>>36425765
This. I can't count the ammount of super famous scientists who were millionaires that were complete social retards and spent their days alone locked in a lab room, literally the only difference between them and "Real Robots" is instead of spending their days on vidya they spend it on science shit, and they just happen to pick up some fame and money along the way as a byproduct of doing really important shit and having your name echoed around because of it.
>>
>>36424539
Ah I remember my first shitpost
>>
>>36425991

i have a phone, i am visiting an old school friend who i am not sure is going to allow me to sleep on the couch or the floor when i finally bring it up.....
>>
>>36426173
How come you are homeless?
>>
>>36424539
enjoy the NEET life my dude
>>
File: 1487171766878.png (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487171766878.png
27KB, 657x527px
>>36424539
Well since you got so much money how about spreading your luck? I could very easily survive as a neet with a couple thousand.
>>
>>36426212

because i'm NEET without the AUTISM BUX and i left home when my dad started shouting and actually phoned the police with me holed up in my used to be neet hole, so before the police arrived i just left.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 564x805px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 564x805px
>>36424539
>they struck oil near my family's 5 acre property in upstate New York
>they made a map and told us there's a lot under our property
>hell yeah dude go drill
>been waiting ten years and counting because "muh environment"
>finally trump supports fracking
>tfw millions will roll in

It's literally just grass, 25 acres and my mom has her share of 5 among my aunts and uncles.
>>
>>36426300
How old were yu?
>>
>>36424539
>>36424695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNz_4J4cKGI
>>
>>36424539
get a security guard m8. those employees could be angry m8 or get fellow robot to live with
>>
> The number of retards falling for this stale pasta
>>
Nice

My family has a little oil and a few communications towers that keep a decent amount coming in. It's not even close to 300m but it's more than enough to keep me neet for life once I inherit my share.

I want to cash out and buy a small plot of land, 10 acres or so, a comfy house built into a hillside, and a big metal building. It will be half lab closed off, the other half will be a shared space for my studio and shop. I'll need a fuck load of electricity so I need to make friends with the sheriff. He'll keep the swat team from killing my dogs when they raid the suspected pot farm. I like metal, polymers, machining, microbiology, and small scale indoor farming. The hydroponics will be a small part so they won't be satisfied with the search after finding a 10*10 grow room and nothing illegal. They'd break shit out of spite at that point. Resins and cultures are easy to fuck up so they'd be the most likely targets.

The rest of the money will go into mutual funds and I'll withdraw 0.75%/quarter so it lasts me a lifetime. Typical advice for permanent income is 4% a year, so that gives me plenty of wiggle room to weather even catastrophic market events.

Gentleman scientist is the best thing to be. Fuck wagecucks, neet forever.
>>
>>36426802
> gentleman scientist

this is now a cringe thread
>>
File: 1487615909118.jpg (50KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1487615909118.jpg
50KB, 644x598px
>>36425929
we're coming for you, bourgousie porkie! You're greed has angeryed the people!
>>
File: 1492256557569.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492256557569.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>36426837

What's cringy about being a gentleman scientist? Not that I'm assuming you're stupid and unfamiliar with well known terms, but it's just an archaic term for neet. Like gentleman farmer except instead of being a farmer it involves being a scientist. You sound like a butthurt wagecuck.

Sure the Charles Darwins and other neets out there are important, but don't think your job as a burger flipper or shelf stocker is unimportant. Us neets gotta' eat, and I don't intend on my project being self sufficient. With some luck I may even grace your masters establishment with my patronage. You'd then have opportunity to directly serve me, lucky you.
>>
>>36425929
Its inter vivos buddy, and the other one youre talking about is mortis causa
>>
>>36424539
So you're on your own in the middle of nowhere and you're newly orphaned, would you like to talk about it anon?
>>
>>36430144

Why do you think he made this thread? Of course he wanted to talk about it.
>>
>>36424539
Make sure to use the money sustainably.
>>
>>36425929
>t. fag worth a paltry 80 million in combined assets.
Think of all the things you could be doing other than posting on r9k.
>>
OP here. Prolly should have mentioned that the 50 employees under my dads belt are the bosses of each plant. They work in oil not farming, he just had a fuck ton. I probably laid off around 5000 people kek
>>
>>36430566

He could be eating poop, or eating bugs, or eating sand, or eating shit, or eating rocks, or eating dirt, or doodoo, or eating carrots, or eating bleach, or posting on reddit, or

Fuck that, it would take to long to list the list of things that are not [r9k]. Why are you wanting to think of things besides [r9k] or /r9k/. These are the only two accepted written ways to refer to this board by the way. Only triple nigger faggots from reddit call it r9k. That's as retarded as someone calling /pol/ pol. How many dicks did you have to suck before you got HAND to such a severe degree?
>>
>>36430721
Also OP, i send out a mass email of my address and a cop sits on my property so i hope they cause damage or hurt me so i can sue and fuck them twice kekek
>>
>>36430772
OP too, i liek cum in my mouth and butthole hehe. i hope they try to rape me c;
>>
>>36425655
>not telling the workers that i can get my dad to fire you
jesus
>>
>>36424539
not even joking, op. please help me.

no. i don't want money. i want a visa. i was born in a third world shithole, and it's only going to the shitter year after year. when you think "we sure hit rock bottom" oh boy... oh boy.

i wish i was never born. i was told if i dedicate and be the best person i could, i could go anywhere. I gave up every social interaction and every possible "normal" thing to do, so i could excel. i graduated as top student in engineering school (mech eng), even though i was working to pay for my studies.

the last 5 years i've been a neet. i gave up on life. it's impossible to leave a third world shithole legally by your own.

i'm suicidal. i'm reaching the point where killing myself seems the only way out of this shithole.

please. i'll work for free, no matter if it is mopping floors or washing dishes. I need a way out.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.