[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost did it. I drove for two hours towards the tallest bridge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8005.jpg (62KB, 650x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8005.jpg
62KB, 650x623px
I almost did it. I drove for two hours towards the tallest bridge in my state, but I chickened out once I got there. How do I take the plunge next time robots? What can I do to make myself go through with it?
>>
What were you going to do with your car?
>>
don't you want to secure your existence and a future for whatever race you are's children?
>>
>>36424751
I was planning on pulling over and jumping off. It's a tall bridge
>>36424882
Not really
>>
>>36424452
This what happens when
>tfw no gf
I'll be your catfish gf if you want.
>>
>>36424452
please, don't do it anon. for real, i have/had a family (girlfriend and young son), and through chronic depression and anxiety (and a couple of now diagnosed personality disorders) i failed to see how good i had it. ended up taking a huge OD of prescrip opiates and hurling myself off our third floor balcony onto the pavement below.

miraculously survived (wish I hadn't at the time), but ended up smashing my feet and back to bits, also gave myself 3rd stage liver failure and was essentially brought back to life just to almost die again. no amount of oxy they gave me touched it, and that's not even going into the mental anguish of it all - not my own, but the pain i caused to the people around me. my (now ex) girlfriend, my son, my mother, my friends...

don't do it man, my life sucks now but 6 months on I'm starting to get back on my feet, just got a job and seeing friends again and stuff, sorting out things for my son. i know shit is bleak now, really bleak, but you have to reach out and talk to someone dude - with suicide, either you succeed and ruin your own and other's lives... or you fail and the same applies. is there a national suicide number in your country that you can call? or even some way we can keep in touch, if you'd like?
>>
>>36425334
they gave you oxy after liver failure? something doesn't seem right here.
>>
>>36425334
The difference is, you had a family (girlfriend and young son) and people still valued you enough to give you a job and now you're >seeing friends again

Some of us aren't so lucky to be permitted into social circles like you. Get the FUCK off my board, normie.

(I'm being an asshole so no one would miss me when I'm gone.)
>>
>>36425357

for real, admittedly small doses but the only other suitable painkiller they had the option of giving was paracetamol which apparently is much worse for the liver, so there you go. britanon but was living in the netherlands at the time.
>>
>>36424751
Fuck it up the tailpipe
>>
>>36425334
most people here dont have people that will miss them senpai

some of us might have a parent or two who would be disappointed but not terribly surprised
>>
>>36425404
fair enough man, whilst living abroad i'd totally isolated myself from anyone besides my immediate family, but i won't pretend i don't have a couple buds now i'm back here.

in case you do change your mind, i just made a new email - hit me up on [email protected] if you wanna chat man. best of luck
>>
just an FYI, almost every jumper that survives says that as soon as they jump, they regret it
>>
>>36425910
Of course they do, but at this moment I want to die so why is that relevant
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.