[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wage cucks work 8 hours every day except for two. On a weekday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1491686347056.png (188KB, 1035x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491686347056.png
188KB, 1035x800px
So wage cucks work 8 hours every day except for two.
On a weekday they work 8 hours. 8 - 24 = 16 which means that after sleep the wagie only gets 4 hours for eating traveling and chilling.

And on a weekend only actually get 24 hours off.
What the fuck?? How is this not slavery?
>>
>>36423886
How much do you make? When I worked hours like that I got 250 usd a month, but then they fired me for not making enough profit...
>>
>>36423923
are you in a developing country?
working 40 hours a week at minimum wage you'll earn $1000-1100 after taxes.
>>
>>36423923
I abstain from slavery and give my parents a cut of my wealth as compensation for their hospitibal living conditions that they supply me with
>>
>>36423991
That's the same I get in NEETbux.
>>
>>36423991
I wouldn't say this country is developing, since things only get worse around here. But yeah Eastern Europe... I've worked in another country around here, there they paid me 400 for the same amount of work, I'm planning to go back there because of other reasons too.
>>
>>36424017
I get 100000 in NEETBUX due to my memoirs on quantum astrological physics and poetry that i supply to the top universities of the world
>>
it's ridiculous that this is considered "living" when you think about it. sometimes i feel like packing a bag filled with survival crap and just travelling on foot forever. would have enough money to survive a year maybe (for food etc.). it seems like a good idea in my head but probably go to shit in the end like all of my ideas
>>
>implying they sleep 12 hours a day
what, it's more like 6 hours a day free time after obligations and sleep then 16 hours on the weekends.

62 hours a week free time an average of 9 hours a day free time.
>>
>>36424101
I'm pretty sure the body needs 12 hours that's why some people call sleeping catching the ol' 12
>>
File: 1481725935369.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481725935369.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>36424206
The bodies of highly intelligent NEETs can sometimes need up to 16 hours of sleep, due to the extreme strain the NEETs puts on themselves when thinking ground-breaking thoughts.
>>
>>36424101
>62 hours a week free time an average of 9 hours a day free time.

who too slow-paced and maybe too contemplative for this? sitting on the toilet alone takes me one or two hours, then eating another two, showering another hour, etc. I could never make it on a normie schedule
>>
File: bern man.png (2MB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
bern man.png
2MB, 1608x905px
my thoughts exactly, pic related
>>
>>36424339
oh yeah I might have OCD so maybe this is the problem but well
>>
>>36423886
8 hours of sleep
8 hours of work
2 hours of travelling time, overtime, breaks
2 hours of hygene, housework, cooking
4 hours of spare time

I was super generous with this. Personally I sleep 6-7 hours, am 10 hours away for work and done with my responsibilities by 5pm, allowing me to spend almost 7 hours on whatever I like on workdays. I normally use them to hone my craft - I write erotic novels - or just relax and consume. I feel a lot better about my free time and learned to value it more now that I'm wagecucking.
>>
>>36424055
Is it Poland? Do you want to become roommates?
I've wanted to take an extended vacation for 90 days.
>>
>>36424377
Nope not Poland I don't speak the language to work there. Its Hungary where I'm aiming at.
>>
>>36424371
>super generous
dont know where you live but my breaks are paid and within those 8 hours, i also spend 40 mins a day traveling and only work overtime if I want to for the money.

hygiene is like 30 minutes max, i dont do housework but if I did it would be like 10 minutes a day. Since im a wagecuck I can afford to buy food cooked by others and order ahead of time so I save time there over a neet.

8 hours of sleep
8 hours of work
1 hour of travelling time, overtime, breaks
1 hour of hygene, housework, cooking
6 hours of spare time

this is being generous

> I feel a lot better about my free time and learned to value it more now that I'm wagecucking.

this
>>
File: Kek.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
446KB, 492x479px
>>36423886
It is slavery, an I lived it for 4 years. Hence my decision to relentlessly pursue winning the lottery at all costs.
>>
>>36424548
>Hence my decision to relentlessly pursue winning the lottery at all costs.
you would have been better off doing sports gambling
>>
>>36423886
It is. I worked a couple years before life circumstances sent me back to long term NEETdom, which I am so fucking happy for. Working life gives zero independence. Here was my schedule as best I remember it: wake up around 7am, get the bus around 8am, arrive hopefully by 10am and work until 7pm (unless asked to stay late), get back home by 9pm probably. 5 days a week. The remaining hours and weekends end up mostly dedicated to chores/errands. Fucking why did I ever think that was a good idea. I'm currently much happier being poor but with actual freedom and individuality.
>>
>>36423886
I dunno it's 50/50 for me between working and neetdom. When I was living with my parents neet life was great. Didn't have to pay for food, my dad would buy video games now and then and I have something new to play, no bills, endless free time, etc. Then I moved out and I had to work to live and even regular 8 hour days made me miserable. I never pursued higher education so I've jumped from low paying low skill job to another. I was unemployed for awhile and sold drugs which was fine but I hated answering my door 20 times a day and I eventually got cause and evicted so I was worth all the hassle afterwards. Now I'm living a Normal life I guess except I don't work many hours so I don't get much money so I don't do much of anything. I just sit at home and do the same shit everyday.

I hated being a poor neet that couldn't do anything and I hate being a low skilled working person that doesn't make shit so I can't do anything.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.