[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys im seriously considering suicide.im europian but not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1492437404039.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492437404039.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
hey guys im seriously considering suicide.im europian but not german.if i want to go to germany to get an euthanasia what do i have to do?do i need money to get it done? how much?
>>
>>36423365
You can't get an euthanasia in Germany.

t. Germanfag
>>
>>36423395
I think he means intentionally sticking up for white girls in Cologne night clubs.
>>
look for some refugees, they'll help you cross over. might lose your virginity too in the process.
>>
>>36423395
but i saw it in a documentary,
>>
>>36423365
Why not do it yourself?
>>
>>36423468
Well, they misinformed you then. It's legal in Switzerland though.

Why do you want to off yourself anyway?
>>
>>36423468
That was probably Switzerland.

It's like Germany but better.
>>
>>36423495
because euthanasia is painless and if i gonna die anyway why not go out painlessly?i mean even if its expensive its not like im gonna need that money anyway.
>>
>>36423365
Euthanasia is legal in Switzerland i think...
>>
don't kiIl yourseIf
>>
don't kiII yourseIf
>>
File: 1491045346002.jpg (93KB, 806x813px) Image search: [Google]
1491045346002.jpg
93KB, 806x813px
why would euthanasia be illegal in the first place?
it's their own life, and they can do anything they want with it.
>>
>>36423365
Well if you wanna its legal and its your decision. Do as you please.
>>
>>36423604
The dead can't pay taxes. Killing a taxpayer including yourself is robbing the state!
>>
>>36423591
>>36423572
don't kill yourself if you're not disabled

if you are then go ahead, you're just wasting space and resources
>>
>>36423547
>Why do you want to off yourself anyway?
Why would you care?
>>
>>36423557
Most of traditional suicide methods are painless. If you are serious you would have done it already. If you such a pussy better start fixing your life then.
>>
>>36423647
if you're not disabled, you're still valuable. people want you in their lives. they're so tired of pretending to feel sorry for that crippled guy at work that they're just waiting for you to apply so they could replace him with you. same for women stuck in unhappy relationships with crippled men. just waiting for you to come along so they can dump him and spoil you rotten instead since you're not embarrassing or pity-inducing.

if there's nothing wrong with you then please don't off yourself, society is running low on prime material like you

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paralysed-man-hosed-down-garden-10218493

this dude went through very similar things that i do and i am going to kill my stupid crippled self so that this doesn't happen anymore. you will never experience this level of hatred and stubborn unacceptance.
>>
>>36423774
post greentext about your life faggot
>>
>>36423774
>society is running low on prime material like you
And why i should care about society?
>>
>Eurofag wanting to commit suicide
y tho? Europe is pretty much the best place to be. You've got job opportunities, government gibs, nice weather, amazing landscapes ect. At least try living in the woods before offing yourself. I heard people that do so find new meaning in life in keeping themselves alive.
>>
>>36423647
Look, I'm none of the faggots who's like
>don't do it

I'm merely interested how much shit must happen to a person so that they want to an hero, that's all.
>>
>>36423564
>>36423555
how much is it costs?can i do it even if im not a citizen?
>>
>>36423604
Living people are actually property of their respective countries. The purpose of our lives is to mine gold, so to speak, for the controlling classes. Your life is only "yours" to a measurable extent.
>>
>>36424259
>not becoming a controlling class yourself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.