[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

about to have an interview at chipotle... can you guys ask me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472151347749s.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1472151347749s.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
about to have an interview at chipotle...

can you guys ask me questions you think they would ask
>>
>>36423084
How do you efficiently poison 1/5 of your customer base?
>>
>>36423109
*laughs* i dont know
>>
>>36423084
Tell me about yourself?

Why do you want to work here?

What do you know about our company?

Can you see yourself making a career working here?

How would you handle working in a fast paced environment?

What does being part of a team mean to you?

And probably some shit about your last job.
>>
>>36423214
i'm not going to answer on here, but thank you this helped me a bit
>>
>>36423084
Tell us about this 3 year gap in unemployment
>>
>>36423214
Used to be a retail manager, this was almost exactly what the front sheet of my interviewing binder was.
>>
>>36423084
where do you see yourself in five years -
>>
>>36423238
Also be prepared for super bullshit hypotheticals like "a customer comes up to you complaining that you mischarged them and demands an immediate refund, step by step how would you solve the problem?" and other crap like that.
>>
>>36423084
So, OP, what makes you want to work at Chipotle?

What can you offer this company that other applicants can not?

So, I noticed you didn't include your cover when you submitted your resume, did you bring a paper copy with you today?
>>
>>36423239
i've been helping my grandmother since i graduated because she has been getting old.

>>36423274
designing clothes

>>36423283
id ask whats wrong (if they didnt tell me) then calmly tell them why or why not they're getting a refund
>>
>>36423308
>So, OP, what makes you want to work at Chipotle?

i'd like to be able to support myself and work with a team of others simultaneously

>What can you offer this company that other applicants can not?

i am a fast learner, here to get the job done as smooth as possible

>So, I noticed you didn't include your cover when you submitted your resume, did you bring a paper copy with you today?

i did not, is there anything in specific you'd like to know?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.