[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people who browse /r9k/ are actually real traps? Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (80KB, 353x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 353x529px
How many people who browse /r9k/ are actually real traps? Not crossdressers but authentic traps with soft skin and boy boobs.
>>
>>36422543
I'm transitioning if that's what you mean
>>
>>36422553
How much do you look like a girl though? I'm wondering how many passable traps browse here.
>>
File: WILLTOLIVE.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
WILLTOLIVE.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
I think a lot of my anxiety growing up was the suspicion that the chad-types, who would always encourage me to hang around them as a pet/honorary chad without privileges, only did so because they wanted my boipussy. Ostensibly it made more sense that they wanted free tutoring/designated driving/Tom Sawyer-esque free project help, but I got that weird distinctive "might decide to fuck me, I'm not part of this deliberation" vibe from several of them... It was an abstract kind of uncomfortable.
I'm an agoraphobic, friendless schizo who would want to have sex with women, if anyone; but really no one.
>>
>>36422543
>How many people who browse /r9k/ are actually real traps? Not crossdressers but authentic traps with soft skin and boy boobs.
Not me
but I want to be
>>
>>36422543
>Not crossdressers but authentic traps with soft skin and boy boobs
Traps are literally just crossdressers, your talking about trannies
>>
>>36422801
traps can take hormones too you know
many traps are trannies too you know
>>
>>36422801
crossdresser is a guy in women's clothing
tranny is a guy who identifies as a girl

a trap is someone who passes as a girl. This can be a crossdresser or a tranny.
>>
>>36422543
>How many people who browse /r9k/ are actually real traps? Not crossdressers but authentic traps with soft skin and boy boobs.
Zero. You've been fooled by good lighting and instagram filters
>>
>>36422841
>>36422874
That's only a recent thing that people have started using them all interchangeably
>>
>>36422908
Not, in the beginning of 4chan you didn't make the distinction of crossdresser and tranny, it was just trap.

Bailey jay is the most famous trap and is a tranny
>>
>>36422913
Yes you did most people in early trap threads were just crossdressers who could angle enough to pass and trick anons, trannies were attention whores who actually wanted to be girls
>>
>>36422894
That's not true, there's a few who post here without filters who are pretty qt
>>
>>36423663
>who are pretty qt
lets see them lad you might convert me.
>>
>>36422595
Depends on what you mean 4chan pass where half of cis girls don't pass? I look like a girl if you were an expert on trannies you could probably tell I was a tranny though.
>>
>>36423729
Post pics oreganal
>>
>>36423839
>>>36422543 (OP)
>it's not fun being a trantran senpai :(
>estrogen is nice though
This
>>
>>36423839
Traps are not trannies.
>>
>>36422908
This the the opposite of what is true.

>>36422913
This is what is true. Sup, oldfag?
>>
>>36425109
It was always trap, cd, transgender, and transsexual u fag.

Tumblr and pc faggots stole and deleted the transexual identity and now every sissy faggot in diapers and every effeminate dressup faggot is treated as if they have dysphoria and are transitioning
>>
I wish
I'm 5'5 so I feel like I'm destined to be a trap
Dunno if I'd make a cute girl though
>>
>>36425230
Post pics and let's be the judge
>>
File: 1433798016071.png (147KB, 367x398px) Image search: [Google]
1433798016071.png
147KB, 367x398px
tfw no trap gf

not original apparently
>>
>>36425193
Except that, as >>36422913 already said, Bailey Jay, a transwoman and the most famous from these boards, was refered to as a "trap" and even had the nickname "linetrap". Only newfags use "trap" to mean "feminine but not trans"; "trap" used to mean anything that could fool - i.e. 'trap' - a straight man.

The evidence of the old meaning is even found in a more modern meme
>tfw no trap gf
Where it is clear that a 'trap' can be a gf, i.e. GIRL and not just a dude in a dress.

t. actual oldfag who was literally there when linetrap posted in /b/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.