[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I could tell you fucking anything about Jeffrey Dahmer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0347.jpg (142KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
142KB, 500x709px
I could tell you fucking anything about Jeffrey Dahmer. Go ahead, ask me.
>>
what were his views on the second industrial revolution
>>
>>36421064
is he a spic?
>>
IM A INEWIOW DECOWAITUH
BLAWWWWW
>>
>>36421080
He didn't have any. If he did they weren't recorded.
>>
>>36421093
No, he was of German and Welsh ancestry.
>>
>>36421064
Did he ever kiss his mummy on the lips
>>
>>36421101
Glad you know your stuff.
>>
How long was he breastfed
>>
>>36421145
No, he felt neglected by her.
>>
>>36421172
For a very short period of time after his birth. His mother found it anxiety provoking so he was switched to bottles.
>>
>>36421064
What was his iq?
>>
>>36421064
why did he kill? both in terms of what caused the thoughts of homicide and what he got from killing.
>>
>>36421324
Some sources have it as 118, others go as high as 145. Those who knew him considered him highly intelligent and possibly even near genius.
>>
>>36421361
His main motivation was a feeling of dominance, one which manifested itself as an interest in dead or unconscious bodies. He found the glistening of the viscera highly arousing also. His perceived lack of control and neglect in his early childhood may have contributed to this.
>>
>>36421064
Favorite color?
Cat person or dog person?
Favorite food?
What TV shows did he like?
Any role models?
What did he want to be as an adult when he was a kid?
>>
>>36421425
Yellow.
Dog person.
Human biceps.
Don't know about tv shows but his favourite movie was the Exorcist 3.
Don't know, probably Ozzy Osbourne.
He had no interests in anything but his own fantasies.
>>
File: catherine_btsla07.jpg (66KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
catherine_btsla07.jpg
66KB, 600x400px
>>36421064
give me some idea as to what his life was like after his parents left and he was growing up in his abandoned house (any and all details about this period in his life please and thank you.)
>>
>>36421064
How big was his dick? originally
>>
>>36421517
Well, this followed a pattern of abandonment which was so prominent in his life. As you probably know, this was when he committed his first murder. He was giving into all his desires now that there was nobody around to control his behaviour. He drank heavily and murdered a hitchhiker called Steven Hicks with a barbell.
>>
>>36421543
That is something I do not know.
>>
>>36421064
Are killers and psychopaths like him created or molded?
>>
File: catherine_btsla19.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
catherine_btsla19.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
>>36421583
i'm remembering as you tell me. wiki says:

At the time, he was living alone in the family home. Owing to his recent divorce from Dahmer's mother, Dahmer's father temporarily lived in a nearby motel and his mother had relocated to Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin

I guess what I'm wondering is what the financial situation was with his parents if his dad is staying in a motel and his mom moved how and or why was he living in his old house (alone?) ...was the house paid for? why weren't one of his parents staying there as well? was he just squatting there because no one was taking care of him and he had no where else to go, etc. Thanks.
>>
>>36421637
You mix a genetic vulnerability with the right circumstances and you could easily create someone with gruesome paraphilias and a personality disorder. Psychopaths are born with reduced function of the prefrontal cortex, limiting their capacity for empathy and making them extremely impulsive. There is some debate as to whether Dahmer was a psychopath, some evidence suggests he was. I personally don't know. His mother was on heavy antidepressants while pregnant with him. This may have adversely affected his nervous system and brain and his heavy use of alcohol would have exacerbated any underlying condition, leading him to act out on his violent impulses.
>>
>>36421064
If this wasnt already asked (I'm sure it has been) how many inches erect is his penis including girth?
>>
>>36421715
Who owned the house was yet to be decided. His mother left with his brother to live with family and his father lived in a motel. His father didn't know his mother had moved out as she told him not to tell his father. I don't know how he survived, but when Lionel returned to the house with his new girlfriend he found it a mess with hardly any food in it. I'm guessing his mother left him some money and he spent the bare minimum on food and the rest on alcohol.
>>
>>36421736
can a tendency toward impulsivity really have any bearing on someone who plans their crimes? wouldn't it be more like a lowering of inhibition (lack of fear and empathy) involved in serial killing? i don't know about jeff's method of choosing and capturing his victims so maybe his crimes were impulsive, but i know that in general, psychopaths are distinct in their regular use of premeditated predatory violence rather than impulsive, reactive violence.
>>
Did Dahmer have any past military experience?
>>
>>36421115
What about the first?
>>
>>36421064
Do you think his alcoholism was connected to any feelings of guilt/remorse? + do you feel sorry for him in any way?
>>
>>36421803
>Lionel returned to the house w/ his new gf
any more details you can provide as to what lionels intentions were coming back to the house (to stay? to check in? pick up some things he had left?) would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>36421877
Yes. Dahmer was meticulous in his stalking of his victims. His planning and concealment of his crimes was a big point of contention during his trial. The prosecution argued he was a cold, calculating killer with anti-social behavioural disorder. His first two murders were likely impulsive and he then developed a taste for it. I don't know too much about psychopathy so I wouldn't know what the modus operandi of one would be. Ted Bundy is often touted as a psychopath but he was so afraid upon being led to the execution chamber that his legs stopped working. I always thought the salient symptom of psychopathy was a lack of fear.
>>
>>36421936
Yes. He was stationed in Germany as a combat medic but was given an honourable discharge, mostly due to his alcoholism.
>>
>>36421064
Was he born to be a serial killer or his life experiences made him one?
>>
>>36421995
He used alcohol to lower his inhibitions. Other prisoners stated that he showed no remorse for his crimes, taunting inmates who were afraid of him. I feel sorry for him due to his childhood, but Dahmer was an expert at garnering sympathy for himself.
>>
>>36421064
Did Jeff killed any animals?
>>
>>36422017
He drove by often to see if Joyce was home because their was a custody dispute over David, Jeffrey's younger brother. When he saw no car there each time he drove past he eventually decided to check in on the house.
>>
I have to go for about an hour and a half. If you're still interested bump the thread.
>>
>>36422132
good one anon roblox
>>
>>36421064
Tell me a good documentary and/or book about him.
>>
>>36423494
The Jeffrey Dahmer files has interviews with lead detective Patrick Kennedy and residents of the Oxford Apartments. The Shrine of Jeffrey Dahmer by Brian Masters is my favourite book about him.
>>
Favourite food?

Did he like anime?
>>
>>36424268
Human biceps.
No. He liked The Lord of the Rings though
>>
File: big moot cock.png (1KB, 127x17px) Image search: [Google]
big moot cock.png
1KB, 127x17px
>>36421064
what was his favorite and least favorite color?
>>
>>36424344
His favourite colour was yellow. Don't know what his least favourite is, I'm not that autistic.
>>
Do you think he really felt sorry about his crimes or was he just very manipulative and actually felt no remorse?

I read quite a bit about him too and after reading his interrogations at the police and some other information I'd conclude it was actually the latter.

What do you think?
>>
>>36424573
I believe he had no remorse. He taunted other inmates in prison. One of his earlier probation officers reported that he was highly manipulative. He knew how to paint himself in the most sympathetic light possible.
>>
>>36424493
Vanessa?

oreganowfef
>>
>>36421064
did he like strawberry milk??
>>
>>36424802
Nope
Djdjdjd
>>
>>36424831
No, he liked his milk how he liked his men. Chocolate.
>>
File: 1492581944962.png (692KB, 1200x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1492581944962.png
692KB, 1200x1505px
>you'll never have twisted fantasy of fucking dead men at the ripe age of puberty, and keepings the bones of dead roadkill in your shed
>you'll never go around highschool as an alcoholic to sadate those urges and keep them bottled up inside
>you'll never wake up to the arguing of your two parents and die a little bit inside each time
>you'll never joke around as your mothers carpenter with serious brain damage and go around saying "HAAAAAYYY MUAAH NAHHMEE IZZZ DAAWWMEERR"
>you'll never get away with countless murders during your youth cause cops are incompetent and don't check the back trunk
>you'll never get caught because you got a little bit too drunk one night and let your twink flee from your apartment.

why even live.
>>
>>36425566
Dahmer is my reason to live desu
>>
>>36421361
I truly believe that he suffered from an acute necrophilia. In his dreams, his lovers were dead.
Subsequently, his lack of self control, possible apathy to human feelings (or straight forward psychopathy) and general withdrawal from intimacy and human relationships gave him the courage to do what he did. Made him numb to abstract social concepts of compassion and ethics.
But the propelling force behind all of this was his dark desire for dead bodies.
>>
>>36425920
But was he insane?
>>
Have you read the comic my friend dahmer?, made by a guy who grew up with him, very interesting, makes you feel bad for him.
>>
>>36427421
Yeah, I read it. There's very little about Dahmer I haven't seen or read.
>>
>>36421064

dahmer was quite the looker, wasnt he? im not even gay, i just have to admit that.
>>
What were his political views?
>>
>>36421496
>yellow

oh shit he was a faggot
>>
>>36427243
No, not at all. He was completely mentally healthy, just like you.
>>
>>36427657
Yes, Dahmer is bae.
>>36427867
Probably /pol/ tier.
>>36427904
What gave it away?
>>
File: 2159d28f6c324b348d7cf982e6baf6f3.jpg (657KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2159d28f6c324b348d7cf982e6baf6f3.jpg
657KB, 1365x2048px
>>36421064
Would he like my boi?
>>
>>36427963
He looks a bit like Steven Hicks, his first victim. Dahmer liked long, slender and hairless torsos so that's at least one out of three.
>>
>>36421199
Really makes one ponder these facts
>>
First kyll...an accident, why?
>>
>>36428035
Impulsive but inspired by fantasy.
>>
>>36427988
Well he's dead now. Chandler is mine to seduce, rape, dissect & slowly murder! Boom boom!!
>>
Someone posted all of My Friend Dahmer a while back.

That was a good thread.
>>
>>36428165
Guess again,,,
I know why
>>
>>36428269
Why?
Rhrjjfjfjfj
>>
HELLO,
HE threw a dumbell at his first
CRUSH
>>
what kind of music did he like?

orginer
>>
>>36428454
Heavy metal.
Dmdjjfmfkk
>>
>>36421064
I know things about him you don't know anon, things he didn't tell anyone.
>>
>>36427243
If you were so driven by the desire to fuck and eat corpses to the point you committed many murders after you had failed to suppress the feelings with your alcoholism, would you think you were mentally well?
>>
Was he much bullied during middle school/high school? Could you describe how the bullying was done to him? Were his parents abusive/neglecting? Do you think bullying and isolation led him to become the person he was?
>>
Did he even connect his fantasies to his sexuality or were they separate things? For example, did he see himself as gay or were men his target for other reasons? Did he every date or have sex with women?
>>
>>36428206
wasn't that two years ago?
>>
>>36421064
Was Jeffrey Dahmer a virgin?
>>
File: 1477032161547.png (798KB, 1161x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1477032161547.png
798KB, 1161x1548px
>>36421064
What was his thoughts on immigrants and mudslims
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.