[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reposting this thread from last night because it was good before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0832.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0832.png
2MB, 640x1136px
Reposting this thread from last night because it was good before the metalhead shit it up.

>spend entire childhood wanting to play in a band
>3 childhood friends who sometimes play music with me - drummer, bassist, second guitarist
>spend all of middle school, high school, and first 2 years of college going through unmotivated singers who never want to practice
>3 friends don't really care that much either
>finally meet 10/10 qt singer at college with 10/10 voice
>new oneitis
>she's super into the band, 3 friends get back into it more too after hearing how good she is
>her and I are always practicing and writing songs together
>this goes on for a few weeks, we play our first show
>tfw her and I are playing a song we wrote together in front of 150 people
>looks me in the eyes as she's singing
>that smile
>im in love
>taking her back home after the show
>about to tell her how I feel
>"aw man anon, I wish my boyfriend could have been there tonight!"
>no
>look up her boyfriend later
>literally just a taller, cuter version of me
>they've been dating since high school
>absolutely 100% in love with her
>can never EVER tell her how I feel at the risk of causing trouble for the band
>start writing songs about it
>"wow anon, your songs have been getting a lot sadder recently, but I like them, they're powerful!"
>she's singing songs about herself
>she will never know
>we still hang out have private 1 on 1 rehearsals all the time
>she always gives me that same gorgeous smile while she's singing

I'm not sure how long I can keep living in this nightmare.
>>
just fucking tell her and man up
>>
>>36419977
the worst feel of all op, here 4 u

Also, I've wanted to start a band for years, how on Earth did you find motivated people?
>>
Listen to me OP, before doing any moves try to find out if she's in a relationship with someone else or something like that, you know, just to save you from the pain of being rejected.
>>
File: 11.png (183KB, 600x947px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
183KB, 600x947px
What did le metalhead do?

all other genres are shit trve kvlt norweigan master race \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/
>>
this thread made me feel a little bit better about myself
i cant play any instruments and i have writers block, it's fucking humiliating and my life is a pointless joke because i'm a dumb faggot incapable of learning
but at least i didn't get cuckzoned and am no longer a virgin
>>
>>36420534
Told everyone in the thread that they suck at guitar and tried to convince us that playing metal actually requires any sort of technical skill.
>>
>>36420022
The three guys I know from high school. I found the girl by asking around constantly for a few months.
>>
is music good tho
>>
Post on of your songs
>>
>>36422240
>>36422222
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wfZYMKXiQG

This is from our acoustic set. Stupid normies wouldn't the hell up for most of it.
>>
>>36422358
post lyrics too please!!
>>
File: cover_creatures82_large.jpg (239KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cover_creatures82_large.jpg
239KB, 900x900px
I want to start a heavy metal band but all I the members I found are fucking hipster faggots that come to play maroon 5 or whatever shit it is.
>>
>>36422568
same, except I'm looking for blues/rock artists. i've already decided to turn to the internet, seems to work a bit better
>>
>>36422358
sounds good OP, she really has a nice voice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.