[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

use this filter to get a better lurking experience /g\(m\)f|ghetto|bailey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: the death of shit.jpg (9KB, 141x33px) Image search: [Google]
the death of shit.jpg
9KB, 141x33px
use this filter to get a better lurking experience
/g\(m\)f|ghetto|bailey jay|re the girl|Solo male|jerk this girl off|making out|Robot boys|camwhore|Genderfluid|Bad(-|)?Dragon|french kiss|(homo|trans)phobia|bull-prep|f(em|in)dom|chastity|cumshot|rac()?mix(e|ing)?interracial|(white|black)(bf|gf)|virgin|dildo|tranny|(mom|in)cest|cuck|(fem|white|lady|busty|bottom|cute)\W*bo(i|y)|trans|horny|bo(i|y)\W*pu(ss|cc)(y|i)?|twink|trans (gf|girlfriend)|feminine (penis|cum)|x-?change|transgender|transistion|shemale|trap|prostate|crossdressing|lgbt|(a|bi|pan|homo|demi)sexual|mtf|ftm|estrogen|mirifica|cock|(p|b)enis|dick|foreskin|trap|gay|sissy|hypno|bbc|blacked|black.*(dom|bf|boyfriend|men)|even compete/i
>>
>>36419918
use this command to instantly get ops in all channels
DCC SEND STARTKEYLOGGER 0 0 0 0
>>
>>36419918
shut up faggot if you use filters you cant be a robot
>>
File: 1487534781767.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487534781767.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>36419918

How do I use the filter? Everytime I try to use this shit it doesn't work

>Sick of seeing penis everywhere
>>
Why are you filtering bad dragon and dildo?
>>
>>36419918
use this name to become promoted to mod
Jim Profit
>>
so you're filtering like 50% of the board wow
>>
>>36419949
>shut up faggot if you use filters you cant be a robot
this
>>
>>36419949
Buttblasted shill detected
>>
>>36419949
he just wants us to know how fucking awesome and elite his thread tastes are

what a dick
>>
>>36421610
"buttblasted"
what is this, 2013 /v/
are you going to tell me how awesome undertale is and then pretend you always hated it like six months later

shut up
>>
>>36421640
Look at the poor jew squirm

Lmaoing at ur life
>>
>>36421720
Must be a lot of shills in your thread goyim since I was the person you originally called a shill.
>>
>>36421720
if jews are bad explain why you allowed your entire civilization to be constructed around one of their books, pray to one of them, and vigorously attack anyone who questions this arrangement

explain why you elected a man who allowed his daughter to become one, who put a shit-ton of them in his cabinet

you are a fucking cuck on every level and no amount of homestuck-troll tier lulzfagging will ever wash the stain from you
>>
>>36421744
>>36421767
Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like we've hit the jew nosemine
>>
>>36421799
who the fuck are you talking to
what's this effeminate john-stewart-mugging-for-the-audience shit you're trying to pull
>>
>>36419918
>filtering threads
Anyone who filters threads is a triggered tumblrfag that can't face the ugly truths of our world.
>>
>>36421855
to be quite honest, it's better for people to filter shit than constantly dive into threads they hate to stir up shit

however, that's not what he's doing. he's just virtue-signaling, and obviously he uses no filters because he needs the full view to keep track of his "enemies"
>>
>>36421855
Why are you so upset Goldberg? Mad that an anon is redpilling some robots into realizing they can remove degenerate shill propaganda from their board?
>>
>>36419918
thanks now I can filter out 'normie'-s didn't even think about it before...
>>
>>36421984
you're a living meme
your soul has been eaten by /pol/ posts
you've got a thin little rind of brain left so you don't forget to fucking feed yourself and die, but the rest is 100% mycological hive substrate

fucking zombie
>>
>>36422027
Interesting accusation, but in the end there is nothing wrong with filtering shitposting garbage. Why would you oppose this unless youre the retard making those types of threads?
>>
>>36422200
you're not filtering them
if you were filtering them, you wouldn't be making this fucking thread, you'd be enjoying your dead board with half the posts
you're virtue-signalling and trying to force your shitty opinions down our throats
fuck the fuck off, aye
>>
>>36422237
>Implying im even the OP
>Implying that filtering shit that should be on /b/ is virtue signalling

i would stop replying to you, but ur making my 10/10 cute gf laugh
>>
>>36422342
>lmao I just come here to gawk at the rejects
hmm yes v interesting maybe you should make a website for that purpose, a website for fellow gawkers
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.