[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

StarCraft is free. You can play on battle-net no cost. https

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 3d.2OtmM.png (87KB, 242x288px) Image search: [Google]
3d.2OtmM.png
87KB, 242x288px
StarCraft is free. You can play on battle-net no cost.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20754425295
>>
rts is shit
>>
You posted this on the wrong board, Blizzard viral marketing department
>>
>>36419892
alI my friends are dead
>>
If I connect to US East instead of West will there be no Mexicans and shit lagging the game?
>>
>>36419928
>Paying someone to market a product
>Said product is free

That's dumb.
>>
>>36419945
Why don't you connect a shotgun to your forehead dipshit.
>>
>>36419969
push me to the edge
>>
This is good for NEET robots like myself who can't afford new games or run anything made in the last 15 years.

I hope I can find some robots to play with later. I never played this game seriously so the kind of monsters who hang out on battlenet in 20 fucking 17 will kick my ass.
>>
>tfw have always been shitty at rts
>find learning build orders and stuff extremely tedious
>moved into competitive fps instead
>pour 1.6k hours into CS GO
>still a shitter stuck at ESEA C-/1100 Elo at Faceit / LEM-SMFC
>realize I'm bad at everything I do and will never have talent for something
Should I just kms?
>>
>>36420134
I also kind of suck. if you have a skype one of us could make a game and play. let me know
>>
>>36420234
you are lem you have nothing to feel bad for lol. I'm fuckin stuck in gn2
>>
>>36420308
ONE THOUSAND SIXHUNDRED HOURS
>>
File: 1486979264860.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486979264860.png
12KB, 420x420px
it's not like blizzard to give out things for free. there must be a catch.
>>
>>36420395
no catch its official I downloaded it played on battlenet free of cost heres the article:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/04/original-starcraft-is-finally-free-as-in-beer-after-delayed-patch/
>>
>>36420395
they're releasing an HD texture pack this summer, it's all about selling that
>>
>>36420395
They do this with every old game, a lot of companies do it.
>>
>>36420456
you also get the option to download brood wars expansion
>>
>>36420395
They might release the base game then sell some smaller add ons for it later down the road. However it could just be a marketing ploy; release a beloved older game that (probably) has very little market value (since SC2 got released), thereby pleasing the fan base and (hopefully) increasing the people willing to buy your next game.
>>
>>36420291
Are you in USA?
Literally Mexico and Brazil have shit internet that will make everyone on the server lag and yet they keep playing on US West for some reason instead of LAN or with bots
>>
>>36421061
I'm in the US original
>>
File: phh_landing.jpg (166KB, 990x556px) Image search: [Google]
phh_landing.jpg
166KB, 990x556px
>>36421061
write me @ [email protected] to set up a game if you see this ...we can play whenever
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.