[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for all the talk about how attraction is "evolutionary",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mop_head_by_kikichunt.jpg (111KB, 597x900px) Image search: [Google]
mop_head_by_kikichunt.jpg
111KB, 597x900px
for all the talk about how attraction is "evolutionary", people are surprisingly immune to actual evolutionary value. You'd think girls would just spread their legs for you when you do something new and innovative, give them courage, or endow them with information. You don't, you get shunned. The question I'm wondering is, how do we change? It couldn't be better that a guy will get laid by spouting knowledge he's heard before, by saying "it's all futile", and blatant opinions when facts are involved, you are literally giving a baby to a person with a death premise, potentially. So what will be that baby's life? Any bitch who'd more open her legs for a male that's not truly independent is a monster and unworthy of sex. So the bitches must have death premises too, or the compulsion runs so goddamn deep (this one) that even chicks of integrity will give up a man for a man trying to be that man and failing.
>>
>>36418812
"Actual evolutionary value" is simply your capacity to produce as many offspring that will survive and breed themselves so you can pass your genes on. Being able to have a new idea or be smart is not generally going to correlate with having lots of kids who will be socially successful. Don't make the mistake of conflating Darwinian fitness with your own values.
>>
>>36418892
what are you even doing? u know that even if free will doesn't exist that if we're like mendell's peas that we have genetic mutations there's not necessarily a correlation between parent & offspring. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK
>>
>>36418892
you're, based on your values, a racist.I have never met a prime-mover who was racist.
>>
>>36418892
and you're a leech.and retarded.
>>
when retarded people have babies, their baby's going to get sick, and retarded people have no money, but we live in a country with socialized healthcare-guess i'm poppin' for a baby I didn't even get the fuck for.
>>
>>36418892
you see, I could literally destroy anything a guy or girl like this would say^, but because people...i'm not getting anything out of it. i'm not free till all people like that, men and women, are not breathing
>>
>>36418948
You're telling me to think before I post and you just fired off four angry responses to my own post.

>>36418994

I thought I made it clear that I don't confuse my own values with what evolution selects for.

>>36419020
You know nothing of me or my work. I like to think that my research helps the people suffering from the diseases I study.

>>36419169

I really don't think you "destroyed" what I said, since I only pointed out how evolution works. But I guess I wasn't sensitive to your feelings, so I'm sorry.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.