[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people on this board keep telling us "Stop blaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 17

File: 1491872267300.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491872267300.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
Why do people on this board keep telling us "Stop blaming your parents" or "Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get on with your life"

I know you stupid normies aren't used to thinking, but try to think for a moment. If you can't blame your parents for your shitty life, then what's the point of parents raising their children at all? They could just pop out some kids and leave them on their own. After, it's your life and your responsibility, right? Stop blaming your parents.

That's the kind of "logic" you idiots are using.

The fact is that some of us are not able to function properly in society because our parents fucked us up in some way or another.
>>
Stop ignoring my thread you vermin
>>
It's your parents job to feed you, clothe you, shelter you,and teach you right from wrong until you are old enough to do these things yourself. Once you are old enough to do them yourself, you should have no problems fixing your life up. So your parents fucked you over, a lot of people's parents did.
Are you going to cry about it your whole life or are you going to move on?
Stop shitting up my board. I guarantee you aren't even 20 yet.
>>
>>36419115
You're just using the same retarded argument that I already proved wrong you stupid normalfaggot

>I guarantee you aren't even 20 yet.
I'm 23 you retarded scumbag
>>
>>36419161
You didn't prove it wrong retard. I said it's they're job to take care of you until you can take care of yourself. Could you take care of yourself right out of the womb?

Lol did you skip a lot of school as well?
>>
>>36418418
I blame my parents because they were lazy cunts who popped out children then didnt care what happened to them as long as they stuck to "tradition"

They didnt give a shit about my education or social life or anything they just wanted me to be an obedient little boy who helps them with work and is low maintenance

If I ever get rich Ill fucking shove all their tradition and stupid fucking culture down the toilet just to show them
>>
>>36418418
>>36418962
I remember you, redditor
>>
>>36419214
>I said it's they're job to take care of you until you can take care of yourself.

IT'S THEIR JOB TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF SO THAT YOU ARE READY BE AN ADULT

IF THEY DON'T DO THAT THEN THEY HAVE FAILED AS PARENTS AND NO AMOUNT OF "STOP BLAMING YOUR PARENTS" SHITPOSTING WILL CHANGE THAT. I'M 23 FUCKING YEARS OLD AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION AS AN ADULT AND IT'S PRETTY LATE TO START LEARNING NOW BUT YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKING NORMIES THINK I SHOULD JUST PULL MYSELF UP BY MY BOOTSTRAPD
>>
>>36419247
What the fuck are you talking about you stupid kike
>>
>>36419312
They teach you all of this shit in school as a failsafe for if your parents are retarded.

This makes me think even more that you didn't go to school much.
>>
>>36419312
OK so if the solution to your problem isn't pulling yourself up by your boot straps then what is the solution? Cause raging about it here isn't going to open a portal to an alternate dimension where you had good parents
>>
>>36419353
I remember you. The way you use words, etc... I know you.
>>
>>36419230
It should be illegal to have children if you don't have high quality genes and lots of money.
>>
>>36419312
>have the entire internet at your fingertips
>"WAAAAAH I DONT KNOW HOW TO BE AN ADULT I BETTER GO COMPLAIN ON 4CHAN"

Hope you realize how autistic you are.
>>
>>36419414
From where? I don't even go to reddit so you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: IMG_3823.jpg (27KB, 243x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3823.jpg
27KB, 243x182px
>>36419417
At least dont send them to school so they get the false hope that they can be somebody
>>
>>36418418
"Smart" enough to think that no matter what its your parents fault but retarded enough to not be able to live as an adult.

It may partially be your parents fault but for fucks sake is just as much your fault too you degenerate spastic
>>
>>36419454
I just remember you and your autism.
>>
>>36419494
From where? Answer the question or fuck off you little rat. You don't know anything about me.
>>
>>36419445
THIS

Nowdays even fucking Youtube can teach you how to do anything from doing laundry, making a bed, tying a tie to changing a goddamn tire or fixing your sink.

Or if you're a non-functioning adult who doesnt know how to do these things, I dont know.........fucking ASK your parents to teach you?

Entitled fucking millenials, I swear.
>>
>>36419526
The fact that you wrote this gay post shows that you are an extreme normie and you have no idea what being a robot even means and live in a completely different world. Get off this board.
>>
>>36419513
From here, on /r9k/, retard
>>
>>36419401
>>36419409
>>36419445
>>36419475
>>36419526
So why should parents even bother raising their kids at all then? Obviously it doesn't matter. Shitty parents are equal to great parents. You can learn it all on your own, apparently.
>>
File: 1478663275242.png (7KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1478663275242.png
7KB, 339x348px
>>36419401
>>They teach you all of this shit in school as a failsafe for if your parents are retarded.
>schools teaching you anything
>actually trusting the (((state))) to prepare you to become a healthy and functioning adult
Fuckin wew
>>
>>36419565
What thread, you stupid asshole
>>
File: 1484412893698.jpg (119KB, 811x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484412893698.jpg
119KB, 811x739px
> all these god damned normies in this thread
Jesus christ this place has been overrun. How many actual robots do we even have left
>>
Normalfags don't think, they spout whatever has been drilled into them.
>>
>>36419526
>THIS
>Canaduhfag
Get cancer and die.
>>
>>36419596
If you are an adult and your life sucks, it's your fault. You have the power to change your circumstances and achieve a meaningful life. Blaming your parents is the kind of thing immature teenagers do
>>
File: 1491737874531.png (307KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491737874531.png
307KB, 968x634px
>>36419526
>Entitled fucking millenials, I swear.
>entitled for wishing they had been raised properly by real parents after they shat us into this stupid world

Every baby boomer on the planet should be gassed. You faggots ruined the world and now you want to blame us
>>
File: 1477015790205.jpg (14KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477015790205.jpg
14KB, 563x563px
>>36419760
>I don't have a counterargument so I'm just going to repeat the same trite bullshit over and over like a drooling fucking retard
Wow good post
>>
>>36419701
The people in this thread are proof of that.
>>
>>36418418
I want to kill my parents, especially mother, for making a child in a fucking russia. Literally one of the worst place to live, africans can at least swim to europe.
>>
>>36419879
Russia is full of slutty qts. Why are you complaining?
>>
>>36419760
>implying robots aren't all immature teenagers, if not physically, at least mentally
>>
>>36420038
> this argiment again
They want chads or foreingers only. Also I would choose to die virgin in exchange for normal citizenship.
>>
>>36419879
At least Slavs are bred to be tough and manly, and you're not like the feminized little girly boys in the west

Everyone who took part in the feminization of western men should be gassed. This is a kind of inhumane cruelty unlike anything the world has seen before.
>>
It's your parents fault but it's your job to fix it.
>>
>>36420079
You can still move to Europe if you get a degree that's worth something and a good career going. Russian girls are very materialistic so just doing that should get you plenty of pussy.
>>
>>36420103
I spent a year in russian uni, it is as bad as it can be, I dont want to return for even a day.
>>
>>36420101
>baby boomers shit up the world and get no punishment for it, live it up in retirement until they die at a comfy old age
>we're supposed to fix it and they call us lazy when we struggle
What a great system. Thanks Jews
>>
>>36419802
You don't even have an argument at all. Blame isn't a real thing. Maybe you're right and having good parents would've turned you into a normal, healthy person but what does that change? Assigning blame isn't going to fix your problems but you know what will fix them? Working on them
>>
>>36420318
But even if that's true, you are still forgetting about justice. Bad parents should be punished for putting their kids through that in the first place.
>>
>>36420164

I never said it was fair, but if you want to be happy that's on you.
>>
>>36420138
Then try to apply to a European uni and study something. If you want to succeed in life, you need a good degree. Start learning the language of a country you want to study in.
>>
>>36420403
But this is a spineless cuck mentality, letting the boomers get away with it. Their entire generation should be punished harshly for what they have done to civilization.
>>
>>36420440

Dude you can't even get a girlfriend, what makes you think you could run the world? Your parents were dealt just as crummy a hand as you.
>>
>>36420529
>>parents were dealt just as crummy a hand as you.
>born into the greatest era in the history of mankind to grow up and get a job
>higher education was affordable but not even necessary for a comfortable life
>most prosperous time for the human race
>had everything given to them
>waaahhhhh poor boomers had it so hard
They were given EVERYTHING and look what they have done with it. Look what they have done to civilization. To culture. To their useless disfunctional bratty children because they couldn't even raise their kids properly after they shat them out.

Boomers should be gassed.
>>
>>36420529
>dude you're just a virgin haha your argument is invalid lol
Go get hit by a bus you anti intellectual coward
>>
>>36419312
I'll bite. Since you can't be taught by the Internet (???) and your parents failed and school failed and society failed...guess yo should neck yourself and save the oxygen for people who have even a shred of purpose. I unironically hope this post makes you fucking kill yourself OP
>>
>>36420735
>parents force you into this world
>society doesn't give a shit about you
>"it's YOUR responsibility bro the world doesn't owe you anything"
>>
>>36418418

blaming your parents is actually a great thing to do because chances are it is a lot of their fault and almost everyone does this retarded thing where they refuse to blame their parents so universalize all their faults to pretend they're normal and end up thinking their personal dysfunctional and all their friends and dysfunctions are normal and cant or shouldn't be helped or the whole world is dysfunctional so why bother
>>
Imagine if OP was a talking plant

>b-b-but the sun is millions of miles away its not my fault i can't get enough sun
>b-b-b-but these trees are blocking my sunlight, damn mac trees
>BUT MY PARENTS GENETICS
>b-but my nutrition
>b-but my guided growth

admit you're a faggot, op
>>
>>36420896
Admit you're a normie and you don't know what a robot's existence is like and you don't belong here.
>>
>>36420997
Why don't you explain it to us normies. What prevents you from having a normal life? What crippling, life-debilitating condition do you have which makes you physically unable to make your life better?
>>
Maybe because shifting the blame only victimizes yourself and it prevents you from becoming your best version?
>>
>>36421161
>prevents you from becoming your best version?
My parents already prevented me from becoming my best version. That ship sailed a long time ago.
>>
>>36419312
Youre too old to be acting so young, the secret is to pretend you know what's happening long enough that you figure it out.

By the way, if you can't hope it's your parents fault for spreading a bad DNA combination , not their parenting
>>
>>36421203
Best version only implies potentiality. Your parents may have changed your potentiality (for better or worse), but it doesn't matter because it's in the past.

Nobody can prevent you from becoming your best version except yourself.
>>
>>36420997
Oh boy a normy XDDD le ree xd

You're such a fucking loser. You don't have a job, don't look people in the eyes, you have no self worth and certainly nobody values you. And youxre going to cry about it on fucking 4chan. LMFAO.

Goddamn this site is hilariously retarded. After I'm finished killing these three niggers I'm going to kill this car and a few faggots.
>>
File: 1488664503416.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488664503416.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>36421320
>LMFAO
translates to:
im a severely triggered normie
>>
>>36421370
Yeah sure kiddo. I'm sooo triggered over a loser that outright refuses a helping hand. Lol. Omg so triggered XDDD

Lmfao
>>
>>36419671
WHERE DO THEY EVEN COME FROM?? WHERE HAVE ALL THESE NORMIES FUCKING STAMPEDED IN HERE FROM?
>>
>>36421563
>Lol. Omg so triggered XDDD
wew, calm down lad
>>
>>36421563
Talk about damage control, holy fuck you need to stop being so asshurt about your internet arguments
>>
When will you faggots learn that blaming others for your problems, no matter who they are, won't solve them. Even if others are the cause for you to end up in your miserable position, it's up to you to get up and take initiate. baka desu senpai
>>
>>36421563
>kiddo
You're cancer, please die. (I'm not even a robot, but folks like your are even more obnoxious than the shitters on this board.)
>>
File: 1482191349159.png (256KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1482191349159.png
256KB, 476x477px
Fuck I hate that shit!

"Just grow up dude"
>says the normie who had both parents at home, never had to be watch them fight all the time.

My dad ignored me my whole life, like if I was a disgrace for some reason...
>Dad teach me to fish
"Oh anon not now, maybe later"
>Daddy I want to learn how to shoot guns like you
"fuck off anon, you idiot, guns are dangerous you surely would harm yourself"
>Dad teach me how to use tools to make my own toys
"Did you said something anon? nevermind fuck off!"

10 years later "omg my son who lives with his mom is such a pussy, he's nothing like me"

And my mother's a bitch who only thinks about money, used to scream at me until I cried about why I wasn't asking my dad more money for us.

She in her 40s blamed a 9 yo kid for her money problems.
>>
>>36421807
Yes, you have shitty parents. That gives you a free pass and a status of Special Snowflake. No wait, it doesn't. Get off your lazy fat ass and stop being such a pussy.
>>
keep cryin' bitch nigga
very important post
>>
>>36419214
>implying r9ks parents cared for them at all
Mine certainly didn't
>>
>>36421807
My parents were the exact same you know what the difference between me and you is? I don't act like a little bitch about it years later I got on with my life because unlike you i'm not a self pitying piece of shit
>>
>>36419312
>Mommy and daddy didn't care about me so I blame them for every problem I have and act like a butthurt autist on the internet
People have had worse lives than you and got through them stfu and get a life
>>
>>36421692
The majority of people who use this board choose to blame everyone else for their problems and refuse to accept advice
They're complete self pitying narcissists I really enjoy when they an hero
>>
File: 1491459420813.jpg (36KB, 720x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491459420813.jpg
36KB, 720x611px
>>36422008
>>36422041
>it's your own fault for being born with shit tier genes and being ugly and bald and too autistic to function normally
Hmmm
>>
>>36421952
Funny how you have yourself in such a high esteem anon. Buy surely that's not delusion!

I'm not bitching baouit it, THEY ARE!

They never acknowledge their faults as parents, they literally wanted to put me on drugs cuz "you are just sick".

My father is a coward who know than I'm not that little kid he could beat the shit of, he doesn't have the balls to talk to me face to face like men do.

My mom loved to threat me with, quote, "dump you on your father's house if you don't do as I say" and beat me aswell, now she loves to play the victim and cry
>Muh coward male son scares me
When in fact I have never hit her.

The thing that it would make me more happy is to get some money and gtfo of my home.
>>
>>36421952
>people who had hard childhoods are the bad guys and I'm going to bitch at them and mock them when they speak out
>their shitty parents are totally fine and did nothing wrong
>>
>>36422107
>The thing that it would make me more happy is to get some money and gtfo of my home.
Then why are you shitposting all day long on a Mongolian cave paintings forum instead of getting that done?
>>
>>36418418
We are creatures of stages. And whilst we can choose, and we have a will, the limits of our physical manifestations are managed by those who take care of us from birth.
>>
>>36422146
I'm currently on college, thinking in having other more "common job friendly" courses in the future, like plumbing, electricity or some of those jobs just in case.

Jobs are really hard to find here in my country right now, the few I have found were +8 hours a day, leaving me with 0 chances of going to college.
>>
File: 1491051169685.jpg (178KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491051169685.jpg
178KB, 720x540px
ITT a bunch of holier than thou normies act like they have even the slightest clue what being a robot is like and sanctimoniously shame them for not being normies
>>
>>36422212
Since we apparently don't have the slightest clue, why don't you explain it to us? What is preventing you from working towards having a better life?
>>
If you're aware of the problems your parents had on you socially, that means you can take steps toward fixing said problems. Just complaining about it won't fix anything, you have to make a considerable effort to fix yourself.
>>
>>36419214
My mom let me drop out of school in 6th grade and bought me weed and booze..Was that my fault?
>>
>>36422271
>that means you can take steps toward fixing said problems
Easier said than done. By the time you are an adult, the brain is very difficult to change. Not to mention the fact that many of us might require therapy that we can't afford, being that we are dysfunctional robots we don't have the money for it.
>>
>>36418418
I assume its because nothing is going to get better for yourself if you constantly live in the past and don't make any strides toward your future. Regardless of the circumstances you're given through your disadvantages, and shitty guidance in life.

In terms of basic things like socializing, learning to be independent, doing whats best your self, you should be capable of this much unless you're functionally brain dead. Granted its not always an easy thing to do, but thats why you set up plans and work your way toward these thing
>>
>>36422271
Yes indeed!
The thing is some people really want to exonerate them from any responsability on us.

I have met (in real life) people who like to make up this "theories" about how to be a Alpha or why they are soo much of an example of life.

"Yeah bro, you just have to do it! No excuses"
And the they quit at the sight of the first real problems like the death of a friend or divorce.

I want to have children and until they are like 16 or 18 it's going to be ME who is to blame for them, how pathetic you must be to blame 6, 7, 8 year old children being you an adult.
>>
>>36420404
It costs more than some russians make in a lifetime, and there are no loans for foreingers.
>>
>>36422067
It's your own fault you think that shit tier genes and being ugly and bald and too autistic to function normally prevents you from improving yourself

Why do you sound like you completely gave up without trying?
>>
File: 1489882998250.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489882998250.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>36422242
>older brother bullied me constantly throughout my childhood and made me afraid to express myself
>dad would beat me up and make fun of me with brother if I acted out
>mom was a dumb slut and would laugh at me with brother
>always felt very uncomfortable around them
>years of physical and emotional abuse wore down my sense of self worth
>have always had insomnia
>ugly genes, whole family is ugly
>as a result, I was timid and shy at school
>no friends
>extreme lack of social skills
>constant loneliness
>spent my time not at school just sitting in my room
>started going bald in high school
>no confidence, no motivation, no passion, no happiness
>strongly suspect that I may have autism but never got checked
>depressed
>have never passed a job interview due to severe lack of social skills
>always feel ashamed of myself because it has been drilled into my head my whole life that I am trash
>starting to feel disconnected from reality, can't focus, tired all the time
>parents call me lazy and are going to kick me out soon
>>
OP you're 100% right and normies that have had a good life just can't imagine what its like for people like us. There's no point talking about it though, they just can't understand.

If I told you to imagine what its like being a chicken in a farm raised to lay eggs and then killed for meat, you couldn't imagine it. It would be a pointless exercise.
>>
>>36418418
Okay, yeah you can blame your parents. That's completely reasonable, logical, and totally warranted. Parents fuck you up no matter what, the only thing that differs person to person is how much they do it.
>The fact is that some of us are not able to function properly in society because our parents fucked us up in some way or another.
Again, possibly warranted and if it is I won't fight you on it, but also recognize that the reason your life is shit doesn't matter as much as the fact that your life is shit.

>Oh shit you're skin is melting due to the hydrochloric acid that was spilled on it
>"Hang on. I only spilled the acid because there was dust in the vents and the a/c kicked on and blew it into my face and I sneezed! It's not my fault I spilled the acid. It was more or less out of my control."

You're skin is still melting, OP. At least make an ATTEMPT to get to the wash station.
>>
>>36422556
He would deserve financial compensation for being sprayed with acid. And the one spraying acid would still be charged and tried.
>>
>>36422556
>You're skin is still melting, OP. At least make an ATTEMPT to get to the wash station.
And if we fail, normies will blame us and act like it was our fault. And we'll die alone and forgotten and never having experienced joy or purpose or a sense of belonging. There is no dignity in life if you're a robot. Normies can't even comprehend life from our perspective.
>>
as long as you're still running on that naive concept that life is fair, you're never going anywhere in life
>>
File: tmp_28510-739-828313785.png (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28510-739-828313785.png
38KB, 625x626px
>>36421563
Jesus christ why do people keep replying to you?
>>
>>36422376
Not an excuse. Students from 3rd world shitholes find a way. They usually work shit jobs at the same time as studying.
>>
>>36422447
So you gave up on life without even trying. You chose to be a failure.
>>
>>36423114
Well then please explain to me what I can do
>>
>>36423198
>finish high school
>get a degree
>practice useful skills
>get a job
>start your own business
>take a shower
>shave
>buy clothes that don't make you look like a hobo

The list is endless.
>>
>>36423198
>wanting to be spoonfed this bad
That's why you'll never make it. Change must come from within. Even if I gave you suggestions on how to live a better live, you probably wouldn't even try anyways. There are tons of resources. If you're too lazy to look up stuff on the internet, you're beyond help. And it's your fault alone.
>>
>>36422318
I never said it would be easy, but you can either accept it, wallow in self pity, or change your life. You and other anons continue to do the second, and this is why you will never be happy.
>>
>>36423244
You didn't even read this did you >>36422447

>>36423284
I want sanctimonious, holier than thou normalfaggots to leave this board and never come back.
>>
>>36423464
Not a single thing in your post gives an excuse as to why not improve yourself. Can you even read? Why can't you do those things on the list? It's simple.

Explain why your life story list of excuses prevents you from learning useful skills and getting a good job or starting your own business.
>>
File: 1464628610059.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1464628610059.png
7KB, 420x420px
You know the one thing that's more pathetic than robots who wallow in self pity and blame everything on their parents?

Spineless faggots who think they are being more mature and intelligent by blaming themselves for everything and falling for society's propaganda that if you aren't succeeding in life, then it's your own fault and you deserve it. You guys are such massive fucking brainwashed cucks you won't even acknowledge the fact that you've been dealt a shit hand and you think you're impressing us with your self flagellation.
>>
>>36423528
Everything in my list provides reasons for why doing the things you listed will never bring me happiness and will never be rewarding for me in any way because I am inherently predisposed to unhappiness and all of this is pointless effort. And in fact I have tried many of those things; you wrongly assumed that I gave up without ever trying.
>>
>>36423464
We're here to stay faggot. Get used to it or go shit up another board with your REEE posts
>>
>>36423902
>hurrr this is OUR board now, robots should leave
How does it feel to be the Internet equivalent of shitskin refugees
>>
The one thing I've learned from arguing with people including /r9k/ : a man is his own worst enemy. It's almost impossible to expand someone's horizon, he'll fight tooth and nail to prove that his limited world view is the absolute truth. Keep living your lives as if you know everything there is to know. Never doubt, never question yourself. Life is a mathematical equation that you've already solved.
>>
>>36424428
Talking to a robot is like talking to a wall. He has made up his mind about everything, and no matter how much facts you throw at him, he deflects everything and continues to live in his bitter bubble.
>>
>>36423840
Liar. Not a single thing in your list provides any reason. You also lie about having tried, it's obvious you have never even tried.

What skills have you tried to learn?
What jobs have you tried to get?
How many girls have you asked out?
How many girls have you messaged on tinder/dating sites?
>>
>>36423650
Smartest post ITT to be quite honest
>>
>>36422447
What a worthless piece of trash, remove yourself from this world.
>>
File: 1480290695337.png (245KB, 718x643px) Image search: [Google]
1480290695337.png
245KB, 718x643px
>>36424927
>robot is a victim of abuse
>Norman blames the robot himself and not the ones who did this to him
Hahaha classic Norman
>>
>>36424545
>What jobs have you tried to get?
Factories, warehouses, restaurants, grocery stores, construction, anywhere I can
>>
>>36418418

>tfw my mother put me on medications that fucked up my testosterone levels and growth when I was a teenager
>>
>>36420101

Some damage is permanent and can't be undone, regardless of what you do as an adult. It's not possible to fix it.
>>
>>36421692

When will you faggots realize that you don't live in a magical utopian land where every problem can be solved at any time by just "trying harder"?
>>
>>36423324
What if we want justice and revenge against our parents more than being happy?
>>
>>36423114
You don't even know if he tried or didn't tried you normfuck. Besides, even if he didn't try, why would difference would it make. He would still grow fucked up socially and emotionally due to his worthless piece of shit family.

>You chose to be a failure.

Or maybe his fucked up family prevented him from functioning normally in society. Human willpower does not function in a vacuum.
>>
>>36424428
>>36424517
Or what if your retarded repetition of the just world fallacy shows who is not the open minded one?

Blaming one's parents does not mean not wanting to improve oneself. It means that you have a frustration and desire for revenge for not having the needed skills to function in society. Contrary to normshit assumptions. Life skills and assets are not equally accessible in all points of life. As such at least some empathy should be given to those with fucked up childhoods and if society wasn't headed by normfucks such people would be accomodated differently. Besides, empathy might just be what abused robots need instead of normfucks repating like recorders "impruv yurself" "Stuhp makking exkuzes"
>>
>>36418418
>why do people try to interrupt the biggest pity party on the internet with logic and practical advice
gee i dunno anon
>>
>>36419526

>Fucking millennials, thinking they deserve good parents
>>
My experince is that it doesn't matter how shitty my parents were. The real world doesn't care. I'm a barely function adult and let me tell you. The power company doesn't care that I had shitty parents when I'm a month behind paying a bill.
>>
>>36428073
>pradtical advice
>Just be an adult dipshit, HUUR DUUR, dtop being a virgin a faggot, HURR DURR, b urself.
Ok, i wonder how you retards became functioning adults.
>>
File: hide-the-pain-harold.jpg (82KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
hide-the-pain-harold.jpg
82KB, 660x495px
Achieving "success" in the current society is
willfully cooperating with tyrants. Unless you
fully reject the terms and conditions of society
as it is, you are contributing to the degeneration
of the human being, physically and spiritually.
Everyone here is a victim of abuse in some way,
and those who are shaming the ones who are
vocal about their abuse just show how much
worse you are in reality. Robots are far superior
to "normal" folks simply because they see the
society and its cooperators for what it is: ruination.
>>
>>36420099
If he agrees with the premise of this thread, he is not a "manly man".
>>
>>36428633
Dubs confirm.

This board and thread are infested with normal faggots who are severely lacking in empathy. There are not many places where someone can vent about their shitty childhood and the effect it had on them without people screaming some bullshit about hard work. We know that complaining on here is not gonna fix anything it just feels to know that we're not alone in this especially when these self help faggots parrot their no-shit advice. It doesn't take a genius to know that getting a job or reaching out to others is the first step to improve. It's just hard when from the beginning you're already subjected to people's selfishness.

I just think that parents need to be held more accountable for their actions.

>inb4 some bs about people elsewhere having it harder
>>
>>36419401
>tfw home (((schooled))) and raised terribly
I never had a chance did I, lads?
>>
>>36424545
>How many girls have you messaged on tinder/dating sites?
Hahaha are you serious
>>
>>36427148
You're free to seek it but not immune to the resulting consequences.
>>
>>36429424
But parents are immune to the consequences of being bad parents. It's the kids that have to suffer.

This world is bullshit.
>>
>>36428073
>practical advice
What practical advice is getting complained about? "Get skills and make money" is about as practical as telling someone with a broken sink to fix it.
Just useless self-righteous nonsense.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.