[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of posting your nudes on reddit for some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

What's the point of posting your nudes on reddit for some upvotes? Why do women do this?
>>
Because they feel pity for all the poor horny plebbitors, of course.
Attention, you dumb fucking nigger. What do you think.
>>
>>36417904
for attention, obviously. they are whores who have nothing else to offer
>>
They're exhibitionists and find it hot when guys jack off to them.
>>
they're sluts n whores n shieeet

they can post their bodies for attention and get told how sexy they are by some losers on the internet with no consequences
>>
>>36417904

men like to work hard and develop skill to get attention; while women like to post their pussies.
>>
File: whore.jpg (120KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
120KB, 605x605px
The answer's pretty easy. Attention, and validation of their self-worth that they can only get through showing their bodies, because nothing else is interesting about them.
>>
>>36417904
>what is exhibitionism and voyeurism

there are women who have their own little subreddit community and people pay them/gift them for pictures and videos

blame the beta males for enabling this behavior
>>
>>36417904
>Why do women seek any form of validation or attention

I see why you are here.
>>
File: 1491970987360s.jpg (5KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491970987360s.jpg
5KB, 217x250px
>>36417904
last one is my shit
>>
File: 1492409765207.jpg (219KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492409765207.jpg
219KB, 960x1280px
>"I pay women for nudes on the Internet"
>>
>>36417904

''I've never seen the whores on /soc'' the post
>>
>>36417964
>blame the beta males for enabling this behavior

Pretty much this,its the same with the whole livestreaming community its ridiculous.
>>
>>36417904
Because when they were children, their parents allowed them to lounge around the house in their underwear.

Parents who don't tell their young daughters to put some clothes on are encouraging exhibitionism and voyeurism. It's also social conditioning to train "good" guys to look but not touch or acknowledge the phenomenon. Not telling your daughters to put on some shorts or pants is also definitely, without a doubt, an encouragement of pedophilia. "Please date my daughter and knock her up while she's young so I can stop spending money on raising her." This also encourages the "daddy"/"provider" status while not at all acknowledging the need for women to be independent human beings with their own identities and autonomy.

So they've been trained that showing pretty panty pussy equals a roof over their head, food on the table, and a car to borrow to jump from guy friend to guy friend who will make sure that she's always entertained.

If you let a girl get bored around you, she'll go get bored by someone else.
>>
>>36418662
But soc ain't 4chan.
>>
I had huge self esteem issues, weirdly it never really helped but I guess it was entertaining to see the fuss. Despite actually being chubby and ugly.
Anyway I realised it didn't make me happy so I gave up. Got other things to occupy me now at least
>>
>>36418807

no need to give reddit as an example when none of us frequent it, what's the point getting annoyed what a degenerate hole it is. Might as well protest /soc instead
>>
>>36418874
Post your chubby body here. You will get beta orbiters calling you beautiful.
>>
>>36417904
>What's the point of posting your nudes on reddit for some upvotes? Why do women do this?

I feel lonely. I have no friends and 0 social skills.
I post nudes cause is the only time some talks to me.
Yeah, I feel bad afterwards and I hate when someone tells me about them, but, I don't know...

I'd like to say that I don't know what else to do, but I realize how bad it makes me look...
>>
>>36418958
It should just prove to you that you're not ugly or disabled and people would accept you, and you'd rather lie to yourself about having no friends or social skills while actively denying yourself the chance to gain these things because being a victim is more /easymode/ for you than putting forth any effort into being a real human being that participates in society.

In short, kys fucking whore.
>>
>>36418958
>I post nudes

You haven't in this thread.
>>
>>36418945
Why would I do it here.. I know my body is alright now. And even the flaws are normal and don't matter at all in the real world
>>
>>36417904
I really don't get it either, I still fap but these women prove that deep down all these whores are the same, and that they're probably so boring, dull, and stupid enough to show off their goods as the only good thing about them. Female empowerment my ass, you just want to feel like the shit cause you had a couple of horny bored dudes jack off to you.
>>
Because most of them are republicans.
>>
>>36418776
By this logic why should I ever waste my time with a bitch then?
>>
>>36419106
So you post on Reddit but won't post here cause you got a tiny boost in self esteem. Whore logic folks.
>>
>>36418979
What a fucking moron...
> It should just prove to you that you're not ugly or disabled and people would accept you
That's bullshit.
I'm actually ugly. Guys are just horny nad like anything that allows them to see some skin.
> and you'd rather lie to yourself about having no friends or social skills while actively denying yourself the chance to gain these things because being a victim is more /easymode/ for you than putting forth any effort into being a real human being that participates in society
I have no friends in real life. Haven't had one in at least 3 years. And 2 online.
I'm not lying to myself, you twat, I simply grew up without making friends and now that I'm an adult I don't know how to interact with people.
>>
>>36419266
I already said I don't do it anymore. I might get some orbiting but then I'd get a ton of abuse too. If you're that desperate for nudes then go to soc
>>
>>36419266
To be fair your own logic barely makes sense
>>
>>36417904
gets their fuckin pussies wet
>>
I'm a voyeur and I get off on people looking at me

I'm already confident and I actually kind of love myself, I just like the little reddit pissants feeding my already huge ego
>>
>>36419617
That's exhibitionism, not voyeurism.
>>
>>36419652
o true whatever the fuck it is

just keep feeding me, fuckers
>>
>>36417904
because they are sluts who can't use their brain to attract men so they have to attract men with their sexuality.
>>
>>36419617
Then how come you haven't posted nudes in this thread?
>>
>>36417904
Attention as is the reason women do anything
Duh
>>
>>36419325
Half the time you faggots are hounding a chick to post nudes regardless if she wants to, don't try to white knight here.
>>
>>36419676
Then post nudes you stupid cunt
>>
>>36419715
Ding Ding. Funny part is..the chick you have a crush on and think is perfect? Probably does this shit on the side. I auto assume now that any woman in my age group does some low self esteem sexual shit just to make herself feel better. And no I'm not talking Insta or Snapchat. Nah she's probably doing some disgusting fetlife level shit.
>>
>>36417904
Either they are drumming up business for their camming or they just get off on attention. Not that hard to figure out
>>
>>36417904

because it's nice to feel desired and erotic to transgress sexual norms, spergy virgies wouldnt undersrtand
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.