[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl I like starts a chat with me >we get along very well

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1491403323751.jpg (86KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1491403323751.jpg
86KB, 600x739px
>girl I like starts a chat with me
>we get along very well incredibly
>We both like Ghibli movies and have similar taste in music
>keep chatting till very late and share personal stories
>probably some of her friends red our conversation and commented "Me and Anon are actually dating" on a public chat
>everyone commenting like "is that true?"
>she answers to every comment "No, it was X who wrote it. I would never date him, he is gross btw." Than deletes the post
>Someone shows me the screenshots next day. Feel ashamed and mocked at the same time
>Block her and refuse to talk irl.

Women are fucking beasts .
>>
>>36417651
that's what you get for talking to roasties
no sympathy for you
>>
File: ba3a76da4d.png (35KB, 709x519px) Image search: [Google]
ba3a76da4d.png
35KB, 709x519px
>talk to girl online for four months
>rocky road, i've had feelings of inadequacy that i don't deserve her and i end up having breakdowns with her constantly
>after a breakdown i cut her off for a few days and then come crawling back
>she says im too emotional and overwhelming
>try to hide my emotions more around her, act interested in what she says, but generally deadpan because i'm scared i will overwhelm her
>fast forward
>pic related
>>
>>36417719
She wants to you to be normal anon. Not a fucking weird extreme cunt
>>
File: 1492269440888.jpg (64KB, 800x704px) Image search: [Google]
1492269440888.jpg
64KB, 800x704px
>>36417719
Are you some kind of masochist Anon ?
>>
>>36417719
how do you talk to a girl online. i basically tell my online girl she's a hore and i want to her to live with me. i basically treat her completely like a male friend and shes very in love with me even though we dont speak in weeks but i could just call her up and talk about my day
>>
>>36417651
>>36417839
whats ur favorite DG album?
>>
>>36417939
Niggas on the Moon for now but I easily change opinion.
>>
>>36417651
If her friend wrote the first post, doesn't it make sense that one of her friends could have wrote the second post?
You should have asked her out before ghosting her.
>>
>>36417651
Maybe because you look like you're having a PTSD flashback

but yeah, don't trust roasties
>>
>>36417719
>be emotional cunt
>flip 360 and be deadpan
>surprised when they leave you

>>36417651
>giving a shit about some person online
>>
File: CgGT55_W4AEkJzX.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
CgGT55_W4AEkJzX.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
>>36418092
No, it was that hoe for sure . The next day she was joking around with the friend I suppose wrote it about it.
>>
>>36417651
>Block her and refuse to talk irl.

Good lad.
>>
>>36417651
Nigger, you didnt make a move rigth off the bat and become a "buddy". Chad doesnt text her for hours on end. He sets up a date, fucks her, moves on with his life.

He doesn't text her til the wee hours of the morning telling his entire fucking life story and that time you peed your pants in 5th grade.
>>
>>36418327
The point is I'm not Chad and she didn't seem like a Roastie whore .
I remember how I used to overlook her in class, she was the quite girl who drew and listen to music all time .
>>
< married and love my wife
< have to turn down constant advances from other wimmens
damn it feels good
but the irony
>>
>>36418427
Quiet*
Original
>>
>>36417651
>>36418212
You did the only alpha thing you could. Move on, and don't let her see it affected you.
>>
must suck being uggo
>>
File: ohgodwhy.jpg (16KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodwhy.jpg
16KB, 460x276px
>>36417719

>online relationship
Please you fucking autist, there is no such thing as an online relationship, you cant touch the girl, cant smell her, cant feel her, you are interaction with pixels you fucking donut.
I do know a guy that has an "online girlfriend", they have facebook status and everything, he never saw her, and when he goes out, he does not want to approach other girls because he has a "girlfriend", I just want to punch the motherfucker so bad in the face, how can some people be so fucking idiots?

I used to see those IA robots in japan that are supposed to be like a wife or some shit, i used to think "wtf? who is going to buy that crap?" Now i know that there are some kind of mental retarded dudes that will use this shit and call it "my gf"

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>36418698
You're not a robot, leave normalfag. Don't come back.
>>
>>36418804

He's right.

The relationship won't last until you form a physical connection. And even then.
>>
>>36418996

The relationship won't *exist* until you form a physical connection. And even then.
>>
>>36419102
This

You form the relationship and find out you've been secretly being cucked by Tyrone or Chad
>>
>>36417651
I stopped trying to be nice around women, it seems to work better honestly
pic related was the last text conversation I had with a girl, she still invites me to play games. The list of guys she listed is only about half of what is reality.
>>
>>36417651
Fucking lol

You aren't supposed to say you're dating even if you are until you establish exclusivity.
>>
File: 06.png (597KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
597KB, 940x529px
>>36419659
Don't lose your time over that girl, she's lying and probably will ghost you in a couple of months.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.