[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>break up with fiancee of four years >say goodbye for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1376655030461.gif (1001KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1376655030461.gif
1001KB, 500x281px
>break up with fiancee of four years
>say goodbye for the last time and leave our apartment to head for our parents
>on my way to the train station the reality of the situation sets in and I can't stop crying anymore
>try not to look anyone in the eye as I walk to the nearest bench
>sob with my head in my hands as commuters walk around me
>be grateful for wearing a baseball cap
>eventually check phone to check up on train ETA
>tears are falling on my screen one by one
>see the train approach eventually and the...thought occurs to me
>compose myself and hold on for the next 2 hours until I arrive at my parents

That was two weeks ago. Words can't describe the pain I felt in that moment.

I really had to share that. I don't have anyone else. I'm sorry, I'm just really hurt still and this moment seems to regularly haunt me in my dreams. I've barely slept and ate since then.

Thank you for reading.

We're all going to make it, right?
>>
>fiancee

Why the fuck are you here?

Post about it on your normiebook, Chad.
>>
>>36417448
>fiancee of 4 years
Dude, if you hadnt bitten the bullet by then you were never going to.
>>
>>36417448
Why did you break up with her though ?
>>
>>be grateful for wearing a baseball cap
This was the only line I could see in your entire post and I'm not sure why.
>>
>>36417448
What was the break up about
>>
Those are tears of joy, you shit
>>
>>36417448
>Head back to out parents.

Your "fiance" probably wouldn't make it home. She will find some Chad on the way who will show her what she has been missing for the last 4 years.
>>
>>36417469
Sorry. Together for four years. One as my fiancee.

>>36417472
>>36417487
Stress. I shut down emotionally. She was alone and had an emotional affair. Cause and symptom, but no excuse.

Would've worked to make it fix, but the more we talked, the more I realized I had already lost her.

So I made the only choice I thought I could make. Still regret it. Should've tried harder... Should've given it more time...
>>
>>36417484
Same here. Someone should write a much better greentext story, one featuring an actual robot instead of a "had a fiance for four years" normie, and have the last line be ">be grateful for wearing a baseball cap."
>>
>>36417537
Emotional affair?

The fuck is that?

Like cuddling or something?
>>
at least you weren't cucked, and I mean that earnestly
>>
>>36417537
It's going to hurt for a long time OP, but it will get better. If you hadn't done it, you'd just be lying to yourself and to her.

Thanks for sharing.
>>
What a fucking gay thread.
>>
>>36417674
Fuck off retard, b is that way
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.